HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Your first 6* :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
abuqasar
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Your first 6* :D   Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:52 am

Getting your first 6* is a huge milestone in fanta, its the fruit of all the blood,sweat and failed credit card transactions it took to finally make it. Your first serious relationship with a significant other. Love it or hate it, everyone remembers the first 6*.  I've yet to reach this point but would like to hear the community's experience. Tell me about your first 6* unit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeonC

PostSubject: Re: Your first 6* :D   Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:59 am

A tragedy really, " I used to love her, but I had to kill her"

~Mina
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abuqasar
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Your first 6* :D   Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:04 am

XD I assume you fed her to Leana. and that reference is really nagging me. Is it from a song?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeonC

PostSubject: Re: Your first 6* :D   Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:08 am

She was sadly, I still have not attained a 6 star in my heart. The quote is from Guns and Roses, "Used to love her"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PuYang
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Your first 6* :D   Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:36 am

My first 6* I bought from my ally who a few months later, apparently went to Jail in real life. His mom took over his account to keep it alive. I dropped him/her as an ally during the Lilith training event.

True story... unless the whole going to jail thing was just a cry for attention? but definitely went from super active / posting constant messages to allies, to dead silent for week+ lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abuqasar
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Your first 6* :D   Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:57 am

NeonC wrote:
She was sadly, I still have not attained a 6 star in my heart. The quote is from Guns and Roses, "Used to love her"

No wonder it sounded familiar, I thought it was from a bon jovi or RHCP track at first XD

PuYang wrote:
My first 6* I bought from my ally who a few months later, apparently went to Jail in real life. His mom took over his account to keep it alive. I dropped him/her as an ally during the Lilith training event.

True story... unless the whole going to jail thing was just a cry for attention? but definitely went from super active / posting constant messages to allies, to dead silent for week+ lol.

Thats dark man. Did you ever hear what happened to your ally?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wahuh
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Your first 6* :D   Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:05 am

My first and only 6* Epicharis was pulled with only 1 SP Ticket Very Happy I was a noob at that time and only got the ticket cause I heard people talking about voting for Lana.

She's helped me work my way up to a second 6* and I don't think I can sell her cause I'm so attached to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
macrosssdf1
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Your first 6* :D   Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:46 am

I got Alt from climbing crimson tower, only been playing like 2 weeks. Got 4x 5* from it too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Your first 6* :D   Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:22 am

My first 6* was Rouge. I pulled her during the Xmas event (obviously) and she stayed with me and helped with Mina's Trials until I got my lovely Ceci.
I regret trading her, but hey, after some time in the Fanta market, you're bound to make at least one mistake Razz

----- HoundR's LE Units&Monsters 4*/5*/6* SHOP !!! -----

Trading Center complaints/suggestions/multiple thread or RMT I didn't see/anything else PM me! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
paveljevs
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Your first 6* :D   Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:39 am

My first 6* was technically Dana, who was immediately followed and completely overshadowed by Aksana pulled from the same pack Rolling Eyes Still kept Dana for sentimental value until Lilith event when I traded her for more necessary resources, but later I bought her back during Neolith event (well, to be precise it was not exactly the same card, but Dana nevertheless Smile). Aksana remained my favourite leader until obtaining said 7*.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iburnq8
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Your first 6* :D   Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:16 am

My first 6* was Borage ..a dream card to me ....I bought her from trade .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
paveljevs
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Your first 6* :D   Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:42 am

Iburnq8 wrote:
My first 6* was Borage ..a dream card to me ....I bought her from trade .

Where is she now? Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Your first 6* :D   Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:56 am

Grinding Ombre, it was really exhausting since i was behind schedule at first and didn't realize the thing with bonus units. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akyx94

PostSubject: Re: Your first 6* :D   Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:28 am

Besides Mina it was a fresh dana for 90 te - took a lot of work Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abuqasar
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Your first 6* :D   Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:45 am

Real nice thanks for sharing everyone Smile on a related note would splurging for the step up packs be worth it to attempt the 6*? There seems to be quite a few people who have gotten theirs through step ups
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wahuh
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Your first 6* :D   Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:06 pm

Go for the 100 Mobacoin and that's it imo. You actually have a lower chance to pull a 6* than standard packs until you get to the higher steps I think. Not worth it unless you have enough to go to Step 7.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoldoaWillNotMove
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Your first 6* :D   Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:27 pm

My first 6* was Matahari. I later traded her for a mlb Lev 1:1 (Back when he was worth like 100 TE) then traded him + Therese + some other stuff for Nanaca. :I
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abuqasar
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Your first 6* :D   Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:30 pm

Went up to step 3. Sometimes life teaches you lessons in the form of 3* & 4*s. I'll listen and stick to 100s from now Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abyssight
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Your first 6* :D   Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:08 pm

I pulled Armure from Step 6 during Mandra event and then got Borage shortly after. I still have both around. I love you 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Your first 6* :D   Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:10 pm

abuqasar wrote:
Real nice thanks for sharing everyone :)on a related note would splurging for the step up packs be worth it to attempt the 6*? There seems to be quite a few people who have gotten theirs through step ups

But then there are people like me who have done three of the Step Up seasons through step 7 (and in a couple of cases, did an extra step 7) and have never pulled a 6* from it. In fact have pulled hardly any 5* from them.  

I try and brag about how unlucky I am as often as those who are lucky brag about their pulls, to be a cautionary tale to others. But somehow it just isn't as catchy Razz 

From now on I am only going to pull the 100 coin series and the 100 coin step up step (did this today and got a 4* from the series and a 3* from the step up - better luck to me next time)  I *might* save my money to buy another step up or full series box in the future but ONLY if it coincides with an event I want to rank in, and I'll consider the money spent for the items, and if I get any good cards it will be a bonus. But really, I will probably NEVER spend that much on this game ever again.  

I do NOT recommend buying any packs for the gamble with the cards. Only buy them for the items if they make a difference to you ranking or not. Otherwise, it's just too random and odds are such that you are much MUCH more likely to be better off buying straight TE from the shop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Your first 6* :D   Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:22 pm

technically my first ever 6* was Alexander cause I borrowed him from a great ally for doing Mina's Trials. I was such a noob. xD
Then I borrowed a Matahari in the same event.
But my real 1st 6* was a Monica. I spammed RCR and top rankers with my super mixed offer of mSleip+mSonia+mDiane+mCanis+mBarbara
great deal for me, not so much for the top ranker who got tired of my spamming I believe
since then I've sold and bought back Moni like 6 times xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ggorrell77
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Your first 6* :D   Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:14 pm

My first 6* was Monica. After having played the game for a couple of months, I decided to buy 1 mega box. About half way through the box, I pulled Monica. Over the last 4 months I have about 3 more boxes and only gotten 1 more 6* (Dolce). Combine that with the Monica I got a few events back and all three of my 6*'s are mages. I am now trying to get together enough TE to trade for a non-mage 6*.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Your first 6* :D   Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:54 pm

sGabe4 wrote:

But my real 1st 6* was a Monica. I spammed RCR and top rankers with my super mixed offer of mSleip+mSonia+mDiane+mCanis+mBarbara
great deal for me, not so much for the top ranker who got tired of my spamming I believe
since then I've sold and bought back Moni like 6 times xD

this is how i got my first - rein. very similar 5*'s traded as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kfcjamal
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Your first 6* :D   Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:08 pm

the first 6* i bought was a mata with which i bought with 75te pure. flipped her into a monica and eventually into multiple 6*s.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caimsen
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Your first 6* :D   Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:45 pm

It was Alexander. The poor guy is still at lvl 16 and will be for a long time. I would like to see that he gets a faster weapon. Maybe we have a evolution event for him and other "unloved units : )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your first 6* :D   Today at 7:24 pm

Back to top Go down

Your first 6* :D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: