HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

SELLING 4* UNITS, FRESH 2 FOR 1 TE CHEAP LEVELLED

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carlymck97

PostSubject: SELLING 4* UNITS, FRESH 2 FOR 1 TE CHEAP LEVELLED   Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:01 pm

I'm new here, and I've looked at a few of the trade threads.  They're all asking for potions and time elixirs for their units...  Is luna completely worthless now?  Is there no way to get around having to spend a crapload of money on this game?

Yay guys.  Not new here anymore.  Ignore the posts down there from the first topic.  

FRESH 4* UNITS 2 FOR 1TE:

Scarletx2
Caracol
Gunnelx2
Macaron
Frank
Ghenna
Follia
Angela
Tesis
Erna (Event unit!)
Grex
Lydie (event unit!)

LEVELLED 4* UNITS:
Angela lv 42 2te
Wisp lv 50  3te
Yuriya lv 40 2te

Will be adding more to the list as I get more.

I CAN ALSO LEVEL BREAK YOUR UNITS FOR 1TE

Last edited by Carlymck97 on Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:58 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlymck97

PostSubject: Re: SELLING 4* UNITS, FRESH 2 FOR 1 TE CHEAP LEVELLED   Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:27 pm

Bump?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
likonnik

PostSubject: Re: SELLING 4* UNITS, FRESH 2 FOR 1 TE CHEAP LEVELLED   Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:30 pm

well ask yourself, what is luna used for in fantasica? only enhacing, for the rest, everything depends on potions and time elixirs, yes i know it's hard when you're a free player, i'm a free player myself, and it costed me a lot but with patience and strategy you can get some nice units Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
likonnik

PostSubject: Re: SELLING 4* UNITS, FRESH 2 FOR 1 TE CHEAP LEVELLED   Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:31 pm

you can check my store for newbies offers if u want Smile i might accept luna for any of my 3*s http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t8612-newbie-s-store-4-units-mons-5purifica1-feeders-set-for-only-3-sss-each-and-2-open-to-all-kind-of-trades-take-a-look-we-don-t-bite
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryosuke
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: SELLING 4* UNITS, FRESH 2 FOR 1 TE CHEAP LEVELLED   Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:36 pm

Atm, some people are willing to trade f4* for 20-30 sss (soul stone (s)), so you can try trading those for f4*.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlymck97

PostSubject: Re: SELLING 4* UNITS, FRESH 2 FOR 1 TE CHEAP LEVELLED   Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:38 pm

I think all the free players should, like, band together, and try to get as many of the paying players as possible to stop paying, and we could all boycott mobage into making luna useful.

But yeah, I'll check out your shop. ^.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlymck97

PostSubject: Re: SELLING 4* UNITS, FRESH 2 FOR 1 TE CHEAP LEVELLED   Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:38 pm

Well, I already used like 25 soul stones to recruit my mermaid. But I'm grinding in the training levels so maybe I'll get more before they're gone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryosuke
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: SELLING 4* UNITS, FRESH 2 FOR 1 TE CHEAP LEVELLED   Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:51 pm

Carlymck97 wrote:
Well, I already used like 25 soul stones to recruit my mermaid.  But I'm grinding in the training levels so maybe I'll get more before they're gone.

The recruitment event is going to end on Monday 2am PST, and after that, those sss won't be usable until the next recruitment event. So, you have about 1 days left to grind for sss I guess. Also, forgot to mentioned. Some people were selling low end 5*s for 100 sss. So depending on how many sss you are able to save up, you may be able to go for a 5* also...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
caravaggi0

PostSubject: Re: SELLING 4* UNITS, FRESH 2 FOR 1 TE CHEAP LEVELLED   Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:28 am

Carlymck97 wrote:
I think all the free players should, like, band together, and try to get as many of the paying players as possible to stop paying, and we could all boycott mobage into making luna useful.  

But yeah, I'll check out your shop. ^.^

Luna is never going to be useful unless game mechanics change (or enhance costs go up 5x) :PThe only time I see luna spent is for TE/Pot auctions, and the last one I saw was ~8-10Million for a single TE. In 2 months that will probably double.

I just started playing the game a few months ago, but TE/Pots have become more valuable over time because less people are spending money, and the game is flooded with 6* and 7* units now. 4/5* units are rapidly becoming useful only for new players, album collectors, and people looking for feeders.

In future events you'll get a few tradable TE and potions thrown your way, and you'll be able to buy a few 4*s with 1xTE (which is $1, not bad), or a 5* for 3-6xTE. If you want a 6*, right now you've either got to save up or get lucky on a pull, but those prices are falling pretty rapidly as well. Just watch the trade forum, look at auction threads for real prices, and you'll see the trends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlymck97

PostSubject: Re: SELLING 4* UNITS, FRESH 2 FOR 1 TE CHEAP LEVELLED   Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:16 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlymck97

PostSubject: Re: SELLING 4* UNITS, FRESH 2 FOR 1 TE CHEAP LEVELLED   Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:22 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SELLING 4* UNITS, FRESH 2 FOR 1 TE CHEAP LEVELLED   Today at 3:05 pm

Back to top Go down

SELLING 4* UNITS, FRESH 2 FOR 1 TE CHEAP LEVELLED
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1