HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

~~NEWBIE'S STORE: 4✰ MONSTER KING MANDRAGORA, ALSO UNITS Open to all kind of trades. Take a look we don't bite ;)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
likonnik

PostSubject: ~~NEWBIE'S STORE: 4✰ MONSTER KING MANDRAGORA, ALSO UNITS Open to all kind of trades. Take a look we don't bite ;)   Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:16 am

I just decided to start a little store since me and my bf are always selling little stuff.
take a look on what we have. it's not much but hopefully the list will grow <3

Currency:
1 POT=1 TE (time elixir).
We also accept Soul Stones
we also accept cards of the same value, just make your offer, any offer, there is NO dull or silly offer okay? so buy me something. ;p

ALL UNITS ARE OPEN TO ANY OFFER, the price marked is only a suggestion of what i can expect.

My ID: 85628490

5✰

Purifica, Melee, Level 1, Speed C, Slow 5 Price: (You make the offer ;)another 5* perhaps)

4✰
Joel, Missile, Level 78, Speed C, Slow 4, Price:  3TE

Farrah, Magic, Level 66, Speed D, Knockback,Price:SOLD

Novelis, Missile, Level 1, Speed D, Slow 4, Price: 1 TE

Dhimitrios, Melee, Level 1, Speed C, Price: 1 TE

Flamme, Magic, Level 20, Speed D, Knockback, Price: SOLD

Miriam, Magic, Level 1, Speed D, Knockback, Price 1 TE

Flora, Magic, Level 20, Speed D, Poison, Price: 2 TE

:
Amarelo: 1 TE
Verde: 2 TE
Paars SOLD
KING MANDRAGORA: HEAR OFFERS

and for you to feed your units i sell as well:

1✰ feeder set - 20k (4k luna each) NOW ON  3 SSS EACH

2✰ feeder set - 100k (20k luna each) SOLD OUT

~Absolutely EVERYTHING is negotiable Wink. Gl.

Last edited by likonnik on Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:43 am; edited 21 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
likonnik

PostSubject: Re: ~~NEWBIE'S STORE: 4✰ MONSTER KING MANDRAGORA, ALSO UNITS Open to all kind of trades. Take a look we don't bite ;)   Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:50 am

bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
likonnik

PostSubject: Re: ~~NEWBIE'S STORE: 4✰ MONSTER KING MANDRAGORA, ALSO UNITS Open to all kind of trades. Take a look we don't bite ;)   Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:23 am

little bump?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chriskiara
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ~~NEWBIE'S STORE: 4✰ MONSTER KING MANDRAGORA, ALSO UNITS Open to all kind of trades. Take a look we don't bite ;)   Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:53 am

I'd like to buy your paars. I'll open trade ingame
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScarletRyuu

PostSubject: Re: ~~NEWBIE'S STORE: 4✰ MONSTER KING MANDRAGORA, ALSO UNITS Open to all kind of trades. Take a look we don't bite ;)   Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:31 am

I'd like to buy your " Joel " or your " Purifica " (I rlly dont know the prices so :/ ) but I have no idea how to trade Very Happy. I'm quite the newbie :3

Username: ScarletRyuu
ID:  89881509
Back to top Go down
View user profile
likonnik

PostSubject: Re: ~~NEWBIE'S STORE: 4✰ MONSTER KING MANDRAGORA, ALSO UNITS Open to all kind of trades. Take a look we don't bite ;)   Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:39 pm

chriskiara wrote:
I'd like to buy your paars. I'll open trade ingame

you're welcome to do so. ID 85628490

Last edited by likonnik on Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
likonnik

PostSubject: Re: ~~NEWBIE'S STORE: 4✰ MONSTER KING MANDRAGORA, ALSO UNITS Open to all kind of trades. Take a look we don't bite ;)   Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:40 pm

ScarletRyuu wrote:
I'd like to buy your " Joel " or your " Purifica " (I rlly dont know the prices so :/ ) but I have no idea how to trade Very Happy. I'm quite the newbie :3

Username: ScarletRyuu
ID:  89881509
i think i replied to u via fanta lol, u have yo make an offer of what u can give for purifica, i was hopin maybe another 5*, but i'm willing to hear ur offer =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
likonnik

PostSubject: Re: ~~NEWBIE'S STORE: 4✰ MONSTER KING MANDRAGORA, ALSO UNITS Open to all kind of trades. Take a look we don't bite ;)   Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:22 pm

little bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScarletRyuu

PostSubject: Re: ~~NEWBIE'S STORE: 4✰ MONSTER KING MANDRAGORA, ALSO UNITS Open to all kind of trades. Take a look we don't bite ;)   Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:21 pm

Alrddy replied ingame, But I have 1 TE and a potion. I have some cards u might want :/?

Triton
Mermaid
Fernando
Igor

Last edited by ScarletRyuu on Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CelestialBeast

PostSubject: Re: ~~NEWBIE'S STORE: 4✰ MONSTER KING MANDRAGORA, ALSO UNITS Open to all kind of trades. Take a look we don't bite ;)   Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:32 pm

I'd like 3 of your 2* feeder sets, will open trade in game

Edit: We'll do them 1 at a time Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
likonnik

PostSubject: Re: ~~NEWBIE'S STORE: 4✰ MONSTER KING MANDRAGORA, ALSO UNITS Open to all kind of trades. Take a look we don't bite ;)   Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:02 pm

CelestialBeast wrote:
I'd like 3 of your 2* feeder sets, will open trade in game

Edit: We'll do them 1 at a time Smile
set sent Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
likonnik

PostSubject: Re: ~~NEWBIE'S STORE: 4✰ MONSTER KING MANDRAGORA, ALSO UNITS Open to all kind of trades. Take a look we don't bite ;)   Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:18 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
likonnik

PostSubject: Re: ~~NEWBIE'S STORE: 4✰ MONSTER KING MANDRAGORA, ALSO UNITS Open to all kind of trades. Take a look we don't bite ;)   Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:22 pm

lil bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
likonnik

PostSubject: Re: ~~NEWBIE'S STORE: 4✰ MONSTER KING MANDRAGORA, ALSO UNITS Open to all kind of trades. Take a look we don't bite ;)   Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:27 pm

bumpie?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
likonnik

PostSubject: Re: ~~NEWBIE'S STORE: 4✰ MONSTER KING MANDRAGORA, ALSO UNITS Open to all kind of trades. Take a look we don't bite ;)   Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:28 pm

bumpie?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
likonnik

PostSubject: Re: ~~NEWBIE'S STORE: 4✰ MONSTER KING MANDRAGORA, ALSO UNITS Open to all kind of trades. Take a look we don't bite ;)   Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:07 pm

New Units added
Back to top Go down
View user profile
likonnik

PostSubject: Re: ~~NEWBIE'S STORE: 4✰ MONSTER KING MANDRAGORA, ALSO UNITS Open to all kind of trades. Take a look we don't bite ;)   Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:17 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlymck97

PostSubject: Re: ~~NEWBIE'S STORE: 4✰ MONSTER KING MANDRAGORA, ALSO UNITS Open to all kind of trades. Take a look we don't bite ;)   Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:41 pm

Welp, let's see here... I have 266000 luna to spend right now. I'm working on trying to get more soul stones. What will that much luna get me, if anything, besides the feeder sets?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
likonnik

PostSubject: Re: ~~NEWBIE'S STORE: 4✰ MONSTER KING MANDRAGORA, ALSO UNITS Open to all kind of trades. Take a look we don't bite ;)   Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:44 pm

well i can sell to u any 3* for 40 sss if you're fine with it, how long have u been playing?

i mistake the price, sorry*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlymck97

PostSubject: Re: ~~NEWBIE'S STORE: 4✰ MONSTER KING MANDRAGORA, ALSO UNITS Open to all kind of trades. Take a look we don't bite ;)   Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:48 pm

Ummm... Little over a week... I think? Yeah, that sounds about right. I have some 4* and 3* characters already, but I'm not willing to trade them. And I don't have near that many soulstones. The most I had was 25 which I spent on recruiting my mermaid (successfully! phew...). And it will take me forever to get that many again...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
likonnik

PostSubject: Re: ~~NEWBIE'S STORE: 4✰ MONSTER KING MANDRAGORA, ALSO UNITS Open to all kind of trades. Take a look we don't bite ;)   Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:42 pm

Carlymck97 wrote:
Ummm...  Little over a week...  I think?  Yeah, that sounds about right.  I have some 4* and 3* characters already, but I'm not willing to trade them.  And I don't have near that many soulstones.  The most I had was 25 which I spent on recruiting my mermaid (successfully! phew...).  And it will take me forever to get that many again...

awn, i've been there, i understand, don't worry, soon you'll catch the hang of it. if you gain 1 TE in the near future, i'll give u two random nice fresh 4*s Wink, we're in contact then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
likonnik

PostSubject: Re: ~~NEWBIE'S STORE: 4✰ MONSTER KING MANDRAGORA, ALSO UNITS Open to all kind of trades. Take a look we don't bite ;)   Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:48 am

bmp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlymck97

PostSubject: Re: ~~NEWBIE'S STORE: 4✰ MONSTER KING MANDRAGORA, ALSO UNITS Open to all kind of trades. Take a look we don't bite ;)   Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:41 am

I wish I hadn't used all of my time elixirs a while back. Back then I had no idea that this forum existed. Or that TE was used to trade for cards... I have 280000 luna now, and 7 soulstones. Working on getting more, but it's unlikely I'll be able to get a whole lot before the event ends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
likonnik

PostSubject: Re: ~~NEWBIE'S STORE: 4✰ MONSTER KING MANDRAGORA, ALSO UNITS Open to all kind of trades. Take a look we don't bite ;)   Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:00 pm

Carlymck97 wrote:
I wish I hadn't used all of my time elixirs a while back.  Back then I had no idea that this forum existed.  Or that TE was used to trade for cards...  I have 280000 luna now, and 7 soulstones.  Working on getting more, but it's unlikely I'll be able to get a whole lot before the event ends.  
know that feeling hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
likonnik

PostSubject: Re: ~~NEWBIE'S STORE: 4✰ MONSTER KING MANDRAGORA, ALSO UNITS Open to all kind of trades. Take a look we don't bite ;)   Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:54 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~NEWBIE'S STORE: 4✰ MONSTER KING MANDRAGORA, ALSO UNITS Open to all kind of trades. Take a look we don't bite ;)   Today at 1:26 pm

Back to top Go down

~~NEWBIE'S STORE: 4✰ MONSTER KING MANDRAGORA, ALSO UNITS Open to all kind of trades. Take a look we don't bite ;)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next