HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 My next move

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
aurixx



Join date : 2013-07-14
Posts : 14

PostSubject: My next move   Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:53 pm

So I received my first 5* from the event (Purifica) and also a 5* monster (Pale).  My intent is to recruit Pale as my 2nd 5*.  I have approximately 2 large SS and about 60 small.  What number is recommended to attempt to recruit Pale then?  

I have acquired 4 of each goddess also, should I use them on my new 5* Purifica (the sword one at least)? She's 80 something but I'm not sure if I'd get more out of just selling them instead.  If so, should I use ambrosia on her then too?

Also I have been getting a lot of 4* lately, what is an acceptable level to use them to feed other champs?

edit: also any reason not to sell mina to leona shop??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killzoneX13



Join date : 2013-05-13
Posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: My next move   Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:15 pm

One reason not to sell mina. can probably sell her for te as some people use her as currency. Can probably get 5-8 te from her if you're diligent. Some people sell common fresh 5*s around that price to sell quickly. And theres another 5* unt for u
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-24
Posts : 2816

PostSubject: Re: My next move   Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:15 pm

killzoneX13 wrote:
One reason not to sell mina. can probably sell her for te as some people use her as currency. Can probably get 5-8 te from her if you're diligent. Some people sell common fresh 5*s around that price to sell quickly. And theres another 5* unt for u
The max I've seen that someone wants to buy is 10 TE for a Mina.

_________________





What are you looking at? Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
aurixx



Join date : 2013-07-14
Posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: My next move   Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:19 pm

The 9000 points sounds promising though... is it typically just ambrosia and event items?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-24
Posts : 2816

PostSubject: Re: My next move   Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:20 pm

aurixx wrote:
The 9000 points sounds promising though... is it typically just ambrosia and event items?

Just hoard everything.

_________________





What are you looking at? Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
corroded
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-04-25
Posts : 403

PostSubject: Re: My next move   Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:38 pm

Don't use goddesses on purifiica.imo you're better off selling them to obtain a better 5*

I'm also debating on whether to sell my ssl and sss for Te then just buy a pale unit or use them. With my luck I'll probably fall
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killzoneX13



Join date : 2013-05-13
Posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: My next move   Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:42 pm

KuroStar wrote:
killzoneX13 wrote:
One reason not to sell mina. can probably sell her for te as some people use her as currency. Can probably get 5-8 te from her if you're diligent. Some people sell common fresh 5*s around that price to sell quickly. And theres another 5* unt for u
The max I've seen that someone wants to buy is 10 TE for a Mina.


I've sold two minas @ 6 and 8. Yeah, you're right that some people sell her @ 10 as well. But only threw those numbers out seeing as it's just a bit harder to find buyers at that price. (I mean, if shes maxed or something (lol) you could possibly aim a little higher). Anyways you only need around 8-10 te to get a pretty common 5*s these days right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: My next move   Today at 1:14 pm

Back to top Go down
 
My next move
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Rangrasiya Written Update 06Feb14 "Rudra Paro move out together"
» Written Update Saraswatichandra 4Jun13 "Guman's move brings Samud closer to marriage"
» Where's the fang move tutor?
» Where is the fang move tutor?
» Do you think George Clooney will move to London to be with Amal Alamuddin?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: