HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Fantasica lingo and Forum terminology

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JScathach

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica lingo and Forum terminology   Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:31 pm

MLB? Maxed, Level Broken I'm guessing?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Onisunit
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica lingo and Forum terminology   Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:00 am

Tentacle Love wrote:
looking for
What does "Tentacle Love" mean? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reyrey

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica lingo and Forum terminology   Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:16 am

how about "RNG"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Onisunit
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica lingo and Forum terminology   Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:31 am

reyrey wrote:
how about "RNG"
Random number generator
Back to top Go down
View user profile
meximan1390
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica lingo and Forum terminology   Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:44 am

HeartCandi wrote:
Wolf-X20 wrote:
What does kik mean? Or what is it?
KIK is a messenger used by people who are either typing long things and don't want to do it 40-char-at-a-time or if you're talking about personal stuff, big trade, basically something you don't want to discuss in game, that's where you can discuss :3

It's also a good source for some sexy pics Very Happy

edit: Wow this is old lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Onisunit
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica lingo and Forum terminology   Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:50 am

meximan1390 wrote:
HeartCandi wrote:
Wolf-X20 wrote:
What does kik mean? Or what is it?
KIK is a messenger used by people who are either typing long things and don't want to do it 40-char-at-a-time or if you're talking about personal stuff, big trade, basically something you don't want to discuss in game, that's where you can discuss :3

It's also a good source for some sexy pics Very Happy

edit: Wow this is old lol
Yeah...my Cat just kik'ed me a series of pics of her licking herself clean...strange. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
equals399
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica lingo and Forum terminology   Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:50 am

So what exactly is meant by a firesale? I feel like an idiot for not knowing lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
orsc

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica lingo and Forum terminology   Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:26 am

equals399 wrote:
So what exactly is meant by a firesale? I feel like an idiot for not knowing lol

a quick sale, mostly they are in great want of TE, so u could buy it sometimes cheaper as usual
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Menik

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica lingo and Forum terminology   Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:14 am

You can also add jowl... Jump out window laughing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alanwar

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica lingo and Forum terminology   Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:43 am

orsc wrote:
equals399 wrote:

a quick sale, mostly they are in great want of TE, so u could buy it sometimes cheaper as usual
Ppl are abusing that word these days. You'll see many topic says "firesale" but the price is still remain at market price or even more expensive lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
meximan1390
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica lingo and Forum terminology   Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:14 am

alanwar wrote:
orsc wrote:
equals399 wrote:

Ppl are abusing that word these days. You'll see many topic says "firesale" but the price is still remain at market price or even more expensive lol!

Lol, firesale is just a means to selling a card for the amount it is actually worth without the seller admitting it and with no danger of angering other sellers trying to sell for what they believe the card is worth.

Unless of course it is stupid cheap, like 50TE for a MLB Paris.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Onisunit
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica lingo and Forum terminology   Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:17 am

equals399 wrote:
"FIRESALE!" is slang for "i can't sell my $hit!" Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ilyere
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica lingo and Forum terminology   Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:25 am

Onisunit wrote:
equals399 wrote:
"FIRESALE!" is slang for "i can't sell my $hit!" Cool
Whoever came up with this term needs to be shot, recent 6* have been worthless due to this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
funerealspark

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica lingo and Forum terminology   Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:59 am

How much is a set? a set of *3 feeders, a set of 4* cards?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MasterKily

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica lingo and Forum terminology   Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:13 pm

hum, what means " aow " ??
- aow looking for actives allies
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EverCheYoung

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica lingo and Forum terminology   Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:14 pm

MasterKily wrote:
hum, what means " aow " ??
- aow looking for actives allies

AOW = ally on wall

also

OMW = on my wall
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deathgaze801

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica lingo and Forum terminology   Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:32 pm

what does EU mean?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tasaiomar
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica lingo and Forum terminology   Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:55 pm

deathgaze801 wrote:
what does EU mean?

EU is short for Event Unit. It indicates a unit that gives a bonus for the current event. These units are almost always the new units in whatever packs are currently available.

Along those lines, EU 4* would apply to any of the 4* event units, as there may be more than one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tasaiomar
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica lingo and Forum terminology   Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:00 pm

meximan1390 wrote:
Unless of course it is stupid cheap, like 50TE for a MLB Paris.

Just a note to new users to take the specific examples with a grain of salt and look at the date of the comment. 50 TE for Paris is no longer stupid cheap. It's outrageously overpriced.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deathgaze801

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica lingo and Forum terminology   Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:14 pm

Tasaiomar wrote:
deathgaze801 wrote:
what does EU mean?

EU is short for Event Unit.  It indicates a unit that gives a bonus for the current event.  These units are almost always the new units in whatever packs are currently available.

Along those lines, EU 4* would apply to any of the 4* event units, as there may be more than one.

thanks. no wonder.... it was a expensive 4*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
po1102
War Hero [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica lingo and Forum terminology   Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:16 am

JScathach wrote:
MLB? Maxed, Level Broken I'm guessing?

Yep, level broken and then maxed to be more technically accurate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica lingo and Forum terminology   Today at 10:52 pm

Back to top Go down

Fantasica lingo and Forum terminology
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2