HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

[EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Avyel
Queen of the End [LEGENDARY]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:06 am

memphiskite wrote:
Avyel wrote:
memphiskite wrote:
That's weird.... what happened there...? Did they get rid of him or something? :i(
He just didn't make it, I think. =/

I ended up at 86 with no dimes spent and barely playing the last two days, woooo.

No, I'm definitely sure he earned 8mil BT right behind me and LastFortune...
Yeah, I just looked around..

People asking about where he went too.

8mil is a lot to just disappear..

And he didn't disappear until maintenance? =/

I'm sure we can get the full story from him later.

Just really odd.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
po1102
War Hero [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:11 am

Gratz memphy~

Hmm, the disappearance of gtmeteor...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:17 am

well i doubt he is removed from the top 10 without a good reason.

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:01 am

It seems like more than just him is missing from that list. I was on until the last minute before the maintenance started. If I recall correctly, the last place player had 7.7 million BT & quite a few had more than 7.2. Something is up.

- LatinLegacy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:04 am

I'm pretty sure I know what's going on, but I'm not sure how much of it I want to discuss in this thread. :p

forum rules | FAQ (ask questions) | find allies | unit list | want a green name?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:05 am

clocksprocket wrote:
I'm pretty sure I know what's going on, but I'm not sure how much of it I want to discuss in this thread. :p

^

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:11 am

You could make a new Thread

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:14 am

clocksprocket wrote:
Oh, same here lol.

Let's give him the chance to explain though.

Also, Memphy posted a screenshot of the board before maintenance.

I'd repost, but I'm on my phone so yeah..

It's in game discussion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:16 am

I wonder how many Georgios (and other 6*s for that matter) have fallen into the abyss now...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:17 am

i think we are all Speculating things so it's easier to just say it.

A bigger silence will make the bigger thoughts come out

Android Mechanic [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:19 am

People got banned. BAM! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:20 am

Do you know who ? Very Happy

Commando Chicklet [EPIC]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:22 am

I know of several people, but it seems very gossipy to talk about.

It seems like Mobage / Silicon have taken steps to suspend users who may have traded for real currency or potentially other things -- obviously I don't know what exactly users may have been suspended for.

Which means that if you have good evidence and report people, something might actually come of it. That or they've just been monitoring the top people.

forum rules | FAQ (ask questions) | find allies | unit list | want a green name?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:23 am

it's good they don't only take the people that don't pay boxes though

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:36 am

That would be terrible if that is the case. He spent a lot of money getting those premium boxes. I saw his name fairly often on the rare card report. I guess it's a good thing that they are taking action against those that are not playing the game by the rules. I cringe to imagine how much money he may have spent in the game but more importantly, his reputation is shattered now.

-LatinLegacy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:39 am

LatinLegacy wrote:
That would be terrible if that is the case. He spent a lot of money getting those premium boxes. I saw his name fairly often on the rare card report. I guess it's a good thing that they are taking action against those that are not playing the game by the rules. I cringe to imagine how much money he may have spent in the game but more importantly, his reputation is shattered now.

-LatinLegacy

even when he did buy a lot.

He should have known the risk of breaking rules
spending money in-game too doesn't mean he's safe from breaking rules. or cheating his way in the top 10

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:43 am

LatinLegacy wrote:

-LatinLegacy
It would not be so terrible if he was guilty of said suspicions lol.

I'm glad to see them knocking down anyone who isn't playing by the rules, regardless of how much they have spent.

In my opinion, if you cheat to play, you deserve to suffer the consequences..no matter how much you've blown, haha.

That's their loss (the banned players, assuming) that they're gonna have to deal with.

They knew the risks going in.

EDIT: And also, looking at Memphy's list (stopping at Cool, only GT is missing from it.

Everyone else is in order.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tsunonlau
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:45 am

Every thing have a price, and for the amount each individual invested in this game, they live with it...that's all i wanted to say... sometimes, you just've to expect if things goes wrong, your money just ain't coming back...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:02 am

If you know you do something wrong you deserve it that it's not coming back

☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:14 am

I bet whoever is in 10th place is happy about this regardless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:39 am

^

jumping with joy happy Razz

☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:55 am

ElysianField wrote:
^

Was that you, the 10th ranker ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:18 pm

tsunonlau wrote:
ElysianField wrote:
^

Was that you, the 10th ranker ?

unfortionaly not

Battalion General [LEGENDARY]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:33 am

The 11th ranker who became 10th ranker is totally over the moon. So now, the 12th ranker who became the 11th ranker is now beating themselves silly. Poor dude... I mean girl if he's a she... I'll shut up now...

BTW, it's not my screenshot. A good friend of mine was tracking the top 10 for me while I spam-kill the dragon for last minute points, hence the Dutch message. I did try to get a screenshot of it myself, but I messed up and took a shot of the task manager instead.... -___-
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Varis
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:47 am

LatinLegacy wrote:
I cringe to imagine how much money he may have spent in the game but more importantly, his reputation is shattered now.
Well, if he was selling cards for real money, he probably turned a profit, so I doubt he lost much, if any, money at the end of the day. Also, if he was doing that, then he deserves to have his reputation shattered.

Granted, if he didn't sell cards for real money, then it really sucks for him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Today at 1:20 pm

Back to top Go down

[EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next