HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
tsunonlau
☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-07
Posts : 278

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:17 pm

I notice one thing strange about the rank prize, is that, only 1000-500 gives you non P TE. I am thinking that would be a typo, because, non tradable TE obviously no use in trading. If that really the case, I would rather stay at 1000-500 instead of going futher, coz i know i won get to the top 10 anyway lol But i m still thinking that's a typo, I wish it's not
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brokenchicken
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-04
Posts : 176

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:19 pm

I'm in the 1100s somewhere and could care less where I finish, I just want to keep enhancing until my legs fall off.

If the next event (whether it's next week or the following) turns out to be Key Getia, I'm intrigued because the wiki indicates witches get bonuses like armed forces did in Venus. Will they put the witches back on sale?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avyel
Queen of the End [LEGENDARY]


Join date : 2012-10-09
Posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:21 pm

tsunonlau wrote:
I notice one thing strange about the rank prize, is that, only 1000-500 gives you non P TE. I am thinking that would be a typo, because, non tradable TE obviously no use in trading. If that really the case, I would rather stay at 1000-500 instead of going futher, coz i know i won get to the top 10 anyway lol But i m still thinking that's a typo, I wish it's not
Holy crap.

I didn't even notice that until you said something.

I'm thinking it's a typo as well, but damn. XD

@brokenchicken: I think it's going to be the Geisha set this time.

That's the rumour anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]


Join date : 2012-08-17
Posts : 1395

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:22 pm

couldn't care less* Very Happy

And I think in the Japanese version, the witches were released later (with the key getia) or something, but it could be that series get re-used later on? Not sure.

That said, I'm surprised there's no banner for an event, so the next event may be delayed a few days to a week. Unless there really is an event, and they didn't have a banner up for some weird reason. Guess we'll see tomorrow!

_________________
KiK: clocksprocket | Play DOT! Referral: 7Px4

forum rules | FAQ (ask questions) | find allies | unit list | want a green name?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]


Join date : 2012-09-15
Posts : 1751

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:29 pm

I want to see the banner too... I like to be confirmed that it's happening.... even though I'm gonna go drop dead after the current event is over...

I'm so tired... I wanna sleep forever.... but the idea of getting Ellen is gonna keep me awake...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
tsunonlau
☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-07
Posts : 278

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:32 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
couldn't care less* Very Happy

And I think in the Japanese version, the witches were released later (with the key getia) or something, but it could be that series get re-used later on? Not sure.

That said, I'm surprised there's no banner for an event, so the next event may be delayed a few days to a week. Unless there really is an event, and they didn't have a banner up for some weird reason. Guess we'll see tomorrow!

I really hope those fairy tales are true, that they will always make constant event update for us, (like others company did in Maple Story) I m confidence the market still have growing demand for this game. So, hope it can last a half year longer to play
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avyel
Queen of the End [LEGENDARY]


Join date : 2012-10-09
Posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:35 pm

memphiskite wrote:
I want to see the banner too... I like to be confirmed that it's happening.... even though I'm gonna go drop dead after the current event is over...

I'm so tired... I wanna sleep forever.... but the idea of getting Ellen is gonna keep me awake...
You can do it!

I guess we'll just have to wait and see in a few hours or so. D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]


Join date : 2012-08-17
Posts : 1395

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:39 pm

Dude, staying up until 5am (where I am) for an event has killed me... twice.

It's super damn painful.

_________________
KiK: clocksprocket | Play DOT! Referral: 7Px4

forum rules | FAQ (ask questions) | find allies | unit list | want a green name?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]


Join date : 2012-09-15
Posts : 1751

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:21 pm

Well, I haven't stayed up super late for an gaming event, but I have stayed up all night til 7am just role-playing with my buddies. Haven't done that in a while.... @ u @
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
bongun4



Join date : 2012-10-17
Posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:57 pm

what day is it right now in fantasica? its 14:00....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avyel
Queen of the End [LEGENDARY]


Join date : 2012-10-09
Posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:11 pm

bongun4 wrote:
what day is it right now in fantasica? its 14:00....
It's the 18th.

Maint' will be at 2am pst.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bongun4



Join date : 2012-10-17
Posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:14 pm

Avyel wrote:
bongun4 wrote:
what day is it right now in fantasica? its 14:00....
It's the 18th.

Maint' will be at 2am pst.

oh thanks! i guess its a break on events right now..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avyel
Queen of the End [LEGENDARY]


Join date : 2012-10-09
Posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:20 pm

bongun4 wrote:
Avyel wrote:
bongun4 wrote:
what day is it right now in fantasica? its 14:00....
It's the 18th.

Maint' will be at 2am pst.

oh thanks! i guess its a break on events right now..
That's what we currently believe, but no one knows for sure until after maint.

I kinda hope so.

Sleeping good for a week would be nice. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-01
Posts : 1038

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:27 pm

Avyel wrote:
tsunonlau wrote:
I notice one thing strange about the rank prize, is that, only 1000-500 gives you non P TE. I am thinking that would be a typo, because, non tradable TE obviously no use in trading. If that really the case, I would rather stay at 1000-500 instead of going futher, coz i know i won get to the top 10 anyway lol But i m still thinking that's a typo, I wish it's not
Holy crap.

I didn't even notice that until you said something.

I'm thinking it's a typo as well, but damn. XD

@brokenchicken: I think it's going to be the Geisha set this time.

That's the rumour anyway.
mentioned this before... but the rest here all think that it's very likely to be a typo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyde



Join date : 2012-10-11
Posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:48 pm

I constantly ask myself, "Why am I so addicted to this game? I should be doing something productive."

Then I hear a voice in my head that tells me to "stfu and play".

There's also another voice that says, "Ooooooooo pretty art =^.^="

And another that says, "I can't wait to see what's next! I hope I get a 5 or 6* next series!"

When it comes right down to it there are two things I know for certain:
1. I'm insane.
2. I'm the minority to the aforementioned voices.

What a cruel, wonderful world I live in.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LatinLegacy



Join date : 2012-09-30
Posts : 133

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:48 am

Hyde wrote:
I constantly ask myself, "Why am I so addicted to this game? I should be doing something productive."

Then I hear a voice in my head that tells me to "stfu and play".

There's also another voice that says, "Ooooooooo pretty art =^.^="

And another that says, "I can't wait to see what's next! I hope I get a 5 or 6* next series!"

When it comes right down to it there are two things I know for certain:
1. I'm insane.
2. I'm the minority to the aforementioned voices.

What a cruel, wonderful world I live in.


I was feeling the same way at first. The only reason why I stumbled onto the game in the first place was due to the lack of games on the PlayStation Vita. I wanted to do something while I'm at work so I started to bring my iPad in. I like the game a lot but the voice in my head is starting to pull me away from it slowly Razz. Mostly due to Magic the Gathering 2013 which I've been playing a bit more than Fantasica as of late. it's more skilled based which is something I heavily favor & it's much easier on the wallet lol. I will still play this game everyday & participate in all of the events but it will have to share my time with MTG as well. Well, until Ragnarok Odyssey comes out on the Vita Smile.

-LatinLegacy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyde



Join date : 2012-10-11
Posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:57 am

LatinLegacy wrote:
I was feeling the same way at first. The only reason why I stumbled onto the game in the first place was due to the lack of games on the PlayStation Vita. I wanted to do something while I'm at work so I started to bring my iPad in. I like the game a lot but the voice in my head is starting to pull me away from it slowly Razz. Mostly due to Magic the Gathering 2013 which I've been playing a bit more than Fantasica as of late. it's more skilled based which is something I heavily favor & it's much easier on the wallet lol. I will still play this game everyday & participate in all of the events but it will have to share my time with MTG as well. Well, until Ragnarok Odyssey comes out on the Vita Smile.

-LatinLegacy

Lol I just can't wait for P4 golden on the Vita. Currently playing Silent Hill: Book of Memories and enjoying it quite a bit in all it's simplicity.

I've never played any MTG games so I might actually give it a go sometime and learn the basics.

But I digress. I love this game. It hooked me unlike the others that it resembles. I can't wait for the next event and units and to get my 5* to 100 sometime soon so that I might be a helpful ally (and get more points for leveling skills ^^)

To hell with this current event, as "co-op" as it may be XP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]


Join date : 2012-09-15
Posts : 1751

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:12 am

LOL XD

It was nothing more than just earning a ton of BT together as a community, sharing the love and compassion with each other.

At least, that's what I think they wanted when they used the word 'co-op'...

I was hoping for a teamwork battle royale... :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
triforcex
Soul Stealer [Retired]


Join date : 2012-10-16
Posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:17 am

Well the Maintenance has started now im bored. I'm also sad i only made it to 1151th place. I was so close too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-23
Posts : 1919

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:38 am

^ you still get a few things for your effort though

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avyel
Queen of the End [LEGENDARY]


Join date : 2012-10-09
Posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:34 am

memphiskite wrote:
LOL XD

It was nothing more than just earning a ton of BT together as a community, sharing the love and compassion with each other.

At least, that's what I think they wanted when they used the word 'co-op'...

I was hoping for a teamwork battle royale... :/
Dude, me too!

Well, we do have the week off with princess/geisha units.

Says they'll aid us in the fight against demons so it looks like another tower to me.

Awesome, quick experience earning time, yaaaaay!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-23
Posts : 1919

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:46 am

Gtmeteor isn't in the top 10


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]


Join date : 2012-09-15
Posts : 1751

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:55 am

That's weird.... what happened there...? Did they get rid of him or something? Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Avyel
Queen of the End [LEGENDARY]


Join date : 2012-10-09
Posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:58 am

memphiskite wrote:
That's weird.... what happened there...? Did they get rid of him or something? :i(
He just didn't make it, I think. =/

I ended up at 86 with no dimes spent and barely playing the last two days, woooo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]


Join date : 2012-09-15
Posts : 1751

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:01 am

Avyel wrote:
memphiskite wrote:
That's weird.... what happened there...? Did they get rid of him or something? :i(
He just didn't make it, I think. =/

I ended up at 86 with no dimes spent and barely playing the last two days, woooo.

No, I'm definitely sure he earned 8mil BT right behind me and LastFortune...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Today at 9:22 am

Back to top Go down
 
[EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
 Similar topics
-
» [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]
» Dallas Event in April 2011
» Event Celebi
» Deltron 3030 - Making of Event II
» Blue's Bank event system

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Current Events-
Jump to: