HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Set Nils as Lead for Recruit Event

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Menik

PostSubject: Set Nils as Lead for Recruit Event   Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:50 am

Hey everyone thanks for all the reads, perhaps the idea wasn't popular but it was fun being as inspired as I was for awhile lol. For a game people on Fanta really mean business and I guess I've learned that now. Also it was too late to start off. For anyone who did do it, that's super awesome, but it can stop now. I appreciate the support, but I'll be abandoning the idea. If you want continue or even pick it up, all the power to ya. Stay cool fanta, thanks again for reading!
----------ORIGINAL POST-----------------------------------------
Just to clarify, Nils will not give bonuses for recruiting event. This idea is strictly for fun above all else.

When that recruitment event comes up I think it would be pretty awesome if everyone went Nils, but you can't win everyone over. So maybe these reasons can help convince:

1. So you all must remember the Holly/Debbie event that gave out troll rewards. One of them being the mNils. If that doesn't spell troll I don't know what will. Anyhow I remember a lot of people being upset about their hard work gone to waste. So this Nils mini project isn't without something of a backbone.

2. Why Nils? Nils is a good choice, to emphasise the backbone and just as well can be obtained by anyone! Got 2? Send an ally one and spread the word!

3. The mini project also upholds a good sense of unity and sense of fun(heck might even be something of a stress reliever).

4. Its harmless really, outside of mass confusion but we have usernames so were good. The recruitment event doesn't call for high level leads. No bt grinding, no worrying about ally needs(unless they're questing when they should be training lol).

5. Why not? I don't like promoting trolling, but lets call this sticking up for ourselves. Wink

Let me know what you guys think. Recruitment isn't until after tomorrow(or after today in some cases), so I wont encourage further upon a negative majority response. Remember this idea is strictly for fun above all else, it being "stupid" just makes it more hilarious lol.

And lastly if you want to go Nils on the 26th spread the word! Convince an ally! Make it happen! Thanks for reading and good luck in recruitment event everyone!

Last edited by Menik on Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Menik

PostSubject: Re: Set Nils as Lead for Recruit Event   Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:17 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Timed
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Set Nils as Lead for Recruit Event   Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:59 am

NO no no use nix not nils >_<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geodracula
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Set Nils as Lead for Recruit Event   Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:13 am

I personally think it's a bad idea. A lot of my allies spend most of their time grinding and need people to have stronger units as their leaders. I'd rather not make it more difficult for them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Menik

PostSubject: Re: Set Nils as Lead for Recruit Event   Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:52 am

Timed wrote:
NO no no use nix not nils >_<

Unfortunately not everyone has/can get Nix, otherwise I agree it would be more entertaining to have Nix. ^^

Geodracula wrote:
I personally think it's a bad idea. A lot of my allies spend most of their time grinding and need people to have stronger units as their leaders. I'd rather not make it more difficult for them

Its why the recruitment is such a perfect time. We don't rely on allies for recruitment. Recruitment is much like a break from the stress of competitive events.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rustyoldnail

PostSubject: Re: Set Nils as Lead for Recruit Event   Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:56 am

the real question is: does Nils truly have the skillz to deliver our bills? or will he end up as road killz?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geodracula
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Set Nils as Lead for Recruit Event   Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:58 am

Menik wrote:

Its why the recruitment is such a perfect time. We don't rely on allies for recruitment. Recruitment is much like a break from the stress of competitive events.

My allies grind all the time though, through any event and I bet they're not unique in doing so
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Menik

PostSubject: Re: Set Nils as Lead for Recruit Event   Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:16 pm

Geodracula wrote:
My allies grind all the time though, through any event and I bet they're not unique in doing so

There is nothing to grind. 2-7 is always available if needed, and allows you to grind your units with or without strong allies. You could even level your Nils! ^^ The idea is to relax for a bit before the next event comes. But I wont pry any longer on those who have made up their minds. Thank you for considering! ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rustyoldnail

PostSubject: Re: Set Nils as Lead for Recruit Event   Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:26 pm

and just what is the next event coming after recruitment, does anyone know for certain as of this post? i'm sooo curious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Menik

PostSubject: Re: Set Nils as Lead for Recruit Event   Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:49 pm

The Nils mini project is only intended to be in the span of the recruitment event. What's beyond is irrelevant to this topic. D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rustyoldnail

PostSubject: Re: Set Nils as Lead for Recruit Event   Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:01 am

Menik wrote:
The Nils mini project is only intended to be in the span of the recruitment event. What's beyond is irrelevant to this topic. D:
Suspect 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Menik

PostSubject: Re: Set Nils as Lead for Recruit Event   Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:41 pm

Hey everyone thanks for all the reads, perhaps the idea wasn't popular but it was fun being as inspired as I was for awhile lol. For a game people on Fanta really mean business and I guess I've learned that now. Also it was too late to start off. For anyone who did do it, that's super awesome, but it can stop now. I appreciate the support, but I'll be abandoning the idea. If you want continue or even pick it up, all the power to ya. Stay cool fanta, thanks again for reading!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Set Nils as Lead for Recruit Event   Today at 1:02 pm

Back to top Go down

Set Nils as Lead for Recruit Event
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1