HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

[EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
King-Shawe
☆☆

PostSubject: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:24 am

Summary
This is a BT point ranking event. You can get BT Points from completing normal quests (ie 1-1 to 26-10) or from Blaze Quests, which are available when you use Blaze Tickets. Blaze Tickets are sometimes awarded from panels but mostly received by buying boxes or packs during the event. There is no new series to get during this event.

Using blaze tickets, you can fight 4 different bosses. They provide a lot more BT than normal quests -- from 5,000 to 15,000. If you can't beat the boss monster first-try, you can wait 10 minutes and try again, and no extra blaze tickets will be deducted.

Since this is a server-wide collaborative event, when you go to the event page, you'll see panels, as well as the current cumulative BT point total and the REMAINING BT points needed to open the next panel. Whenever a panel opens, anyone who has participated in the event can claim the prize.

There are both rank rewards (top 10 get a 6* I believe -- the prizes for everyone else are not too spectacular) and BT point rewards. You can check what both are in-game.
(courtesy of dddmango)

25-3 gives the most BT points (non-blaze -- about 907 points).

Blaze Bosses:
1. Dorothy: Land, no weakness
2. Luce: Air, no weakness
3. Faith: Air,
4. Black Dragon: Land, weak to Melee/Magic

Last edited by King-Shawe on Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:22 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:30 am

King-Shawe wrote:
Anyone notice this in the event banner this morning? Here's the text for anyone that has not seen it:

Fantasica's first server wide co-op event!

An invasion of monsters is coming!
Destroy them!!

Band Together!
Get cool rewards!

Coming soon!
*Notice content and schedule may be subject to change without prior notice.

I can't take screen caps of my phone so if anyone can and wants to put them here, that's great. If anyone can relate this to the Japanese version like in previous event threads that would also be helpful.

http://fantasica.forumotion.co/t490-storylines-of-upcoming-events

Read the "Fire of the Annihilation" part. It's another VC type event.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Space Butler
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:36 am

-snip-

Here's the image. Time to lose more sleep soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fatmatt75

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:00 am

I'm glad my exams will be over soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:23 am

i seriously wonder what it will be. i hope it won't be a BT ranking though.

i kinda hope for the same system as mini trials.

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:33 am

I'm kinda confused about the theme for this. Comparing it to the Japense site, there doesn't seem to be event packs like the last events. After the witch packs they list Samurai Princess but that adds bonus to the Amazon event. So there is either no special packs or something brand new for us? I'm thinking the former. Also the following event (Key Getia) seems more like VC. So it's probably like what Elysian suggested, but with a ranking system.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
King-Shawe
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:05 am

I don't know much about the JP event list or how these correlate - but going on the description in the splash above... it sounds like a co-operative event. I suspect there will be some sort of global "score" that the community must reach before the end of the event to unlock tiers of prizes... probably crappy rewards if it's done like that.

Co-operative is the converse of Competative, so I cannot see this being a competition. An event like Mina's Trials where we all are working towards one goal as a community seems much more likely, in my opinion.

If it is, with everyone's new Sonias... I hope we see lots and lots of mummys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sientara
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:07 am

KillianBlack wrote:
After the witch packs they list Samurai Princess but that adds bonus to the Amazon event. So there is either no special packs or something brand new for us? I'm thinking the former. Also the following event (Key Getia) seems more like VC. So it's probably like what Elysian suggested, but with a ranking system.

If you read closely on the Key Getia page, the witches gave bonuses on that event. It looks like our Pack releases don't match exactly with the Japanese releases, so I expect we will get the Samurai Princesses with the Key Getia event.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KillianBlack

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:46 am

Sientara wrote:
KillianBlack wrote:
After the witch packs they list Samurai Princess but that adds bonus to the Amazon event. So there is either no special packs or something brand new for us? I'm thinking the former. Also the following event (Key Getia) seems more like VC. So it's probably like what Elysian suggested, but with a ranking system.

If you read closely on the Key Getia page, the witches gave bonuses on that event. It looks like our Pack releases don't match exactly with the Japanese releases, so I expect we will get the Samurai Princesses with the Key Getia event.

Interesting...ty never noticed. I also noticed their packs come out a few days before their events start.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
j0k3r3r
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:33 am

speculations on when this event will start? im thinking next friday. monster recruitment will end this friday morning, we might get the next round of quests and training, and then event starting following friday
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:40 am

Hey, thanks for starting the thread. (:

I actually edited in a smaller-sized version of the image -- I make my images 350x525, since that's not as huge as the standard image taken and looks better on computers.

I'll also be editing the first post with the relevant info when it comes along -- just a heads up to King and everyone else.

That said, I wouldn't be surprised if a "cooperation" event still made us hold rankings and such!!! ARGH!

As for when it starts -- if there's a banner up now, there's a good chance it'll start on Friday when the Black Dragon Castle Recruitment ends (otherwise there would be a banner up for Mina's Trials or something, instead).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
j0k3r3r
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:45 am

clocksprocket wrote:
Hey, thanks for starting the thread. Smile
As for when it starts -- if there's a banner up now, there's a good chance it'll start on Friday when the Black Dragon Castle Recruitment ends (otherwise there would be a banner up for Mina's Trials or something, instead).

i wouldnt be surprised. but if my memory serves me right, VC had their banner up for 2 weeks before the event started and we were treated to a new round of quests and training. but my memory sucks so i wouldnt trust it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:55 am

As far as I remember, that wasn't the case.

The only time there was a gap between events was the Demon Tower to Demon Tower Recruitment. (Just check the dates on all the thread titles.) It's completely unlike Fantasica to put up a banner ad for an event like two weeks in advance.

forum rules | FAQ (ask questions) | find allies | unit list | want a green name?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
King-Shawe
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:14 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
Hey, thanks for starting the thread. (:

I actually edited in a smaller-sized version of the image -- I make my images 350x525, since that's not as huge as the standard image taken and looks better on computers.

I'll also be editing the first post with the relevant info when it comes along -- just a heads up to King and everyone else.

No problem, just trying to help out where possible. I tried to copy your format as much as possible - consider the first post yours. I'll let you take it from here so we're not stepping on eachother's toes editing things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:21 pm

Don't worry about it, this is definitely perfect. (: (and er, your Gunnel will be returned to you... tomorrow maybe...? haha)

Also these threads are totally a community collaborative (ahem, just like this event...?) -- if people find or have any useful information, or want to transcribe rules/rankings/whatever during the event, they should definitely post it, and if it's useful enough to go into the first post then they'll definitely be edited in.

I mean during BDC, zoebeagle posted that helpful boss cheatsheet, and meteor made up the 5* recruitment formula -- good thing we have such cool members. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
King-Shawe
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:23 pm

^ Definitely. And don't worry too much about Gunnel, I appreciate the free leveling.

Edit - that cheat sheet was boss, I checked it at least 4-5 times a day at the start of the event until I had it memorized.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoire
Android Savior [LEGENDARY]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:30 pm

I would really appreciate if anyone knew whether units are going to be considered for their absolute damage - like in VC - or like in Mina's Trials, with considerations to the actual type of unit and damage output on monster waves. I'm just trying to decide which of my cards to max out first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vanillaangel.deviantart.com
Shokkeru
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:32 pm

There will probably be a ranking system of some sort. The 6* card prize was only given to the top 10 players according the JP wiki. So I'm assuming you earn points like any other event, except this time, everyone pools their points and everyone earns prizes. The people who earn the most will get the better stuff.

It looks like there's also something called a "Blaze Ticket" which is used to participate in a "Blaze Quest".

Will be interesting to see how this all turns out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Space Butler
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:35 pm

Aw, my beautifully large picture... Hopefully there will be some deal on boxes or a new box.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:33 pm

It's probably "cooperative" in some story-sense, then. If you're all earning points by fighting monsters or something, it's really not much different than the Colosseum or the Tower.

forum rules | FAQ (ask questions) | find allies | unit list | want a green name?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
King-Shawe
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:57 pm

Idk... right now we don't have much to go on because the one splash screen we have only has 25 words on it... but the phrase "First server wide co-op event" really makes me think this will be something we haven't seen before...

I'm really leaning towards community goal - everyone working on one score towards one goal with something(s) unlocked at certain tiers for the community?

Maybe the community working towards one score that unlocks a linear sequence of quests - and individual prizes for completing a line in each of those quests or something?

Just throwing out thoughts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:04 pm

Haha whatever it is, I rather like seeing different event-styles. I do feel like there's no real way except to wait a few days and see, though.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sladestar

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:42 pm

Perhaps it's like some of the events in the Blood Brothers game where you can discover bosses and ask other people for help. The way it worked there was that the person who did the most damage would get an MVP bonus and more points then other people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
King-Shawe
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:51 pm

^ Sounds like a nice, friendly "My Dad can beat up your Dad" scenario...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zTrace

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:12 pm

Its always the same people at the top so whatever... I just hope to get lucky with a 5*....Didn't like my rank last event =(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   Today at 1:49 am

Back to top Go down

[EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 22Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next