HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Help Me Album? 5*s - 7* :) My Mini-Story

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ModdingAllDay

PostSubject: Help Me Album? 5*s - 7* :) My Mini-Story   Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:13 pm

Hello :)im ModdingAllDay and I Need some Help Albuming. I Know a lot of Scamming Has Been Going on, but There are Still People That are Trustworthy :)For Example, Me 42061306

Allies That Have Been Important
So, I Have Been Playing Fantasica Since October 12th or so and I Have Came across quite a few Nice and Generous People like -aN00bus-/EnDLeSSKNiGhT55 He Gave Me a 4* When they Costed 15te and Gave me a good Deal on Hrwrm, Twisted0ne1 Awesome Guy I Met but he quit unfortunately Sad, mediclau Gave me Xiao Qiao When He Pulled Her :)but he also quit Sad, S1LV3RW1NG Helped me Album Faith, Xmas Debbie, and HMonica :)Good times but he quit too Sad, aquarianchick me and her used to me good friends until ranking high became more important to her than having an amazing ally since she started her new acc, niceguyingold He's my dad and my most helpful ally, Without Him I Would never have gotten this far in the game.

BACKGROUND

Over The Time i Have Played Fantasica I Have Been Blessed with 1.Amazing and Trustworthy Allies 2. Unlucky Pulls From Card Pack >Sad 3. Good Memories :)and 4. Great Opportunities. I Have attempted to quit Fantasica Multiple Times because of its Addiction. Unfortunately, It Hasn't worked out lol as I Have Came Back Both Times jan-mar & mar-June. Over The Past Few Days I Have Been Playing Daily and am Starting to get Addicted again :PWhich makes me want to Mostly Complete my Album :)I am a Christian and so is My Dad, I Got Him Playing This Game cuz I Played It So Much lol He's a really cool guy and i'm working on Buying Him a 6* Still Sad

PEOPLE THAT TRUSTED ME TO ALBUM
Only People During Last Few Days are Listed Due To Name Forgetting lol

65269077 Clanhotdhdxd | Ingrid, Old Aragon, Verlugen, and Nana | No Collat | Ally
61685737 AiRwAvEs99 | Armure | No Collat | Ally
54330881 ukdragon | Tina, Cecilia, Bajardo, Delfina | No Collat | Non-Ally
52597436 Parachelli | hDana | No Collat | Non-Ally
61757618 aberenshteyn1 | Alvida, hConstance | = Value | Non Ally
58081093 tenchi852 | Ixtab, Odette, Agastache, Kreuz, Soldado | = Value | Ally
72960585 Bondurant | Solar and Zhao Yun | No Collat | Non-Ally
59897432 The6thToe | Isaac, Patrick, Cerberus, Morticia, Vampire | =Value | Non-Ally
69969112 LuziMiazawa | Ridill, Ombre | No Collat | Non-Ally
70286576 kia7176 | Epicharis, Aqua | = Value | Non-Ally
70302784 Ballistic-DSR | OliverU, and Other LE 6*s | = Value | Ally

And I Will Be Adding Everybody I Album With To This List Smile

Cards I Need To Album
6*s- Alt, Azul, Aisel, Askana, Arcadia, Adamas, Agrippina, hAragon, Belethi, Borage, Clarissa, Claudette, Chandelle, Cornelia, Cuniculus, Diana (Both), Ellen, Epicharis, Ethelred, Eurydike, Fenrir, Francois(Both), Georgios, Gloria, Grey, Hippolyte, Isabelle, Loki, Lu Bu, Lys, Marybell, Minerva, Minotaur, Ludmilla, Neon, Oktavia, Patear, Rogue, Saki, Sagrado, Seth, Sonia, Tania, Vampiress, and Vine and New Event Cards

5*s- Just Send all LE 5*s, There are Way Too Many lol

CONCLUSION
I'm an Awesome Ally That Will Be Your Friend To The End. I Keep All of My Allies That Quit Just In Case They Come Back and I Won't Have Trouble Finding Them. I've Albumed Faith, Xmas Debbie, Aragon, and HMonica Which are Some Pretty Rare Cards :)I'm Trustworthy and Kind to Others. And If You Have an Old LE 6* I Will Send Old Aragon and I Hope You Can Trust Me With The Rest lol. But Yeah, Always Remember That There are Scammers out There and Be Sure To Not be Super Generous and Let Them Album Your 6* Cause at Least 3 of My Allies Have Lost 2 or More 6*s To Scammers.

SPECIAL THANKS TO
My Old Allies- Always Being There for Me
My New Allies- Making Sure I'm Not Feeling Lonely
Fiveby5x- Not Removing Me Even Though You Have Amazing Cards and We Never Talk
silentabundance- Being My First Ally
OrangePenguinz- Ambrosia and long Friendship
seraph949- Always Trying To Catch Up When we don't talk for a while
Bsalza- Amazing Rap Songs
aquarianchick- Starting My 6* Career, Great Opportunities
CrimsonKnight00- Going Big or Going Home [Hope You Get Lilith!] and Good Times
Everybody Else That Got Me This Far Smile

Contact Me

Fantasica ID: 42061306 ModdingAllDay
Kik: XeAngel
Personal Email: Ruthles@z1p.biz

Last edited by ModdingAllDay on Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:49 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bondurant
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Album? 5*s - 7* :) My Mini-Story   Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:59 pm

fast and flawless album trader!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ModdingAllDay

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Album? 5*s - 7* :) My Mini-Story   Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:34 am

Bump Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The6thToe
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Album? 5*s - 7* :) My Mini-Story   Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:08 am

legit albumer...albumist...one who albums. speedy and courteous.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Album? 5*s - 7* :) My Mini-Story   Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:39 pm

Yo buddy.

I sent him to album Ridill and Ombre. Trustworthy, all I can say. And he's fast. Dang it. He was faster then me sending the back trae.

Call me a whimp or whiner, but I miss the old days in Fantasica...

Kik/Line: LuziMiazawa
Fantasica: LuziMiazawa - 69969112

There's a chatbox on the forums. It's well hidden. If you scroll down on the start page, you'll see it.
Any scammer IDs for me? Pass them over to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kia7176

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Album? 5*s - 7* :) My Mini-Story   Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:12 pm

Sent Epichuris and Aqua to help with the album goal. Speedy albumer, good communication.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NEoTroy

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Album? 5*s - 7* :) My Mini-Story   Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:14 pm

Free bump Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ModdingAllDay

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Album? 5*s - 7* :) My Mini-Story   Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:22 am

NEoTroy wrote:
Free bump Very Happy
Haha, Thank You Very Much Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ModdingAllDay

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Album? 5*s - 7* :) My Mini-Story   Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:12 pm

Updated Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YamashitaAkira
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Album? 5*s - 7* :) My Mini-Story   Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:44 pm

Yeah really, He's fast, Trustworthy :3.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
krissy06k
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Album? 5*s - 7* :) My Mini-Story   Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:02 am

I am working on doing the same, much further behind though. If I have anything (listed in my shop, in signature) that will help you I'd like to. If you have anything that would help me(also in same post) I would greatly appreciate it. Everything I have is listed in my forum post! Please kik me @ Krissy06k or reply in game, or on my post. ty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t6717-s-mlbmorticia-max-5s-mf
ModdingAllDay

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Album? 5*s - 7* :) My Mini-Story   Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:34 pm

Bump

Approved By ElysianField
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Album? 5*s - 7* :) My Mini-Story   Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:26 pm

I've got...

5*:
Esna
Sophia
Pale
Alraune(soon hopefully)

4*
Harika
Phyllis
Agatha
Maia
Marshmellow
Macaron
Cookie
Caracol
Haze
Zenobia

I'm happy to help as long as I get a equal collab or whatever t's called, and you don't scam me, I worked really hard for all my cards, especially my 5's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ModdingAllDay

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Album? 5*s - 7* :) My Mini-Story   Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:48 pm

Rune wrote:
I've got...

5*:
Esna
Sophia
Pale
Alraune(soon hopefully)

4*
Harika
Phyllis
Agatha
Maia
Marshmellow
Macaron
Cookie
Caracol
Haze
Zenobia

I'm happy to help as long as I get a equal collab or whatever t's called, and you don't scam me, I worked really hard for all my cards, especially my 5's.
This thread is meant to show that i will not scam. Not Sure if You Read The Whole Post But After Reading it, most people trust me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ModdingAllDay

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Album? 5*s - 7* :) My Mini-Story   Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:18 am

Closing This Topic Because it's Just Way Too Hard to Keep Updating
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Album? 5*s - 7* :) My Mini-Story   Today at 11:35 am

Back to top Go down

Help Me Album? 5*s - 7* :) My Mini-Story
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1