HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

[Image] Abu's Art Corner! ( Apollo-Soyuz )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
abuqasar
☆☆☆

PostSubject: [Image] Abu's Art Corner! ( Apollo-Soyuz )   Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:19 am

Abu's Art Corner!

Hey all, I'm creating this thread to keep myself illustrating regularly. I like illustrating for fun and thought the community might be able to give me some feedback on some of the stuff i'm doing. When it comes to barely clothed fantasy characters, you'd be hard pressed to find a better suited community Very Happy . I'm always looking to improve so don't be shy about telling me how crappy you think my work is tongue

I'll usually post my works here. Let me know what you guys wanna see i have quite the range of strange things in my portfolio.

The Apollo-Soyuz Warning large format
One of my more recent projects, the idea was to recreate an exhibition poster for The Apollo-Soyuz, a museum exhibition that celebrates mankind's first joint manned space mission between the US and USSR. The stylings of the logo and posters were based on the idea of a colorful infinte vast nebulae and the rigidity and technological advencements of space travel.

The Apollo-Soyuz
Spoiler:

Nikita Khruschev
Spoiler:

Richard Nixon
Spoiler:

Fanta Series
I've been toying with the idea of doing a series of prints or posters for fanta. This is one of my favourite styles of illustrations and will be something i plan on showing a lot more.

Morticia
Spoiler:

Rosier (L3yl2d XD)
Spoiler:

Random Stuff
Elf Sketch
Spoiler:

Bloodhound Sketch
Spoiler:

Last edited by abuqasar on Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:37 am; edited 12 times in total (Reason for editing : Cleaned up)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FenrirGreyback

PostSubject: Re: [Image] Abu's Art Corner! ( Apollo-Soyuz )   Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:42 pm

Damn nice work!~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rl4552

PostSubject: Re: [Image] Abu's Art Corner! ( Apollo-Soyuz )   Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:03 am

i love your art style! it's very unique bounce cherry 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abuqasar
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [Image] Abu's Art Corner! ( Apollo-Soyuz )   Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:40 pm

Thanks! May have the time to do an actual fanta fanart today!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bsastor

PostSubject: Re: [Image] Abu's Art Corner! ( Apollo-Soyuz )   Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:25 am

love the bloodhound sketch!
did u study in an art school? cheers!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abuqasar
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [Image] Abu's Art Corner! ( Apollo-Soyuz )   Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:02 am

Thanks a lot! I will be posting an update to for art soon! I'm currently in my final 2 weeks of school. I'm majoring in graphic design so technically yes it is a vocational art school Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abuqasar
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [Image] Abu's Art Corner! ( Apollo-Soyuz )   Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:11 am

Update with new art~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joeladams20
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [Image] Abu's Art Corner! ( Apollo-Soyuz )   Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:42 am

I like your vector with the low percentage opacity paint overlay.  Nice! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abuqasar
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [Image] Abu's Art Corner! ( Apollo-Soyuz )   Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:22 pm

Thanks man Smile Theres a lot more stuff that i Havent had the time to upload. Maybe if i get the time XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abuqasar
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [Image] Abu's Art Corner! ( Apollo-Soyuz )   Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:36 am

Apollo-Soyuz Project up!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Speckter

PostSubject: Re: [Image] Abu's Art Corner! ( Apollo-Soyuz )   Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:14 am

The bloodhound looks awesome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TFfloss

PostSubject: Re: [Image] Abu's Art Corner! ( Apollo-Soyuz )   Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:27 am

Cool!!! It seems you awaken the dark side of rosier! Hahaha and even obviously showing the dark and evil side of morticia. that really awsome!!!!! looks very profesional. would love to see ethereld or.. maybe reve.. hmmm :3 please pm me if you do the new one! <3 would love to see them ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Image] Abu's Art Corner! ( Apollo-Soyuz )   Today at 5:26 pm

Back to top Go down

[Image] Abu's Art Corner! ( Apollo-Soyuz )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1