HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Collecting cards o.o?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
larrich01

PostSubject: Collecting cards o.o?   Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:22 am

Can someone list some ways in which I can collect 4* and up cards. Here is what I do know.
1.Events (which are retarded hard for new people like me).
2.Cash
Any other methods of getting 4* and up cards? maybe rare chance in brave packs?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greatgooglygo

PostSubject: Re: Collecting cards o.o?   Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:18 am

Trading cards? Some people are willing to trade their fresh 4*s for luna. Also, you get a 4* ticket for completing Mina's trials, so you can use that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
larrich01

PostSubject: Re: Collecting cards o.o?   Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:36 am

did that got marshmallow QQ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rustyoldnail

PostSubject: Re: Collecting cards o.o?   Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:03 pm

larrich01 wrote:
did that got marshmallow QQ
free food!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
larrich01

PostSubject: Re: Collecting cards o.o?   Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:17 pm

Do brave points, or ally points, or the exchange shop ever reward good cards?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]

PostSubject: Re: Collecting cards o.o?   Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:36 pm

Ally points won't reward you any cards. They just help max out your Ally Skills and get new Titles for your profile.

You can try getting a 4* with Brave Points but the chances are very very rare, and probably only one or two people out of 10,000 active players over a year has reported getting one. So, you'll mostly rely on brave points for 1*s, 2*s & 3*s, really.

The Exchange Shop does reward you a 4* if you're lucky and the chances there aren't that bad. Sadly, you'll only get 4* Leana and no one else, but you can also try your luck with getting a 5* Edwin, but he is an uncommon draw. It doesn't hurt to try though. Smile

If you really want to get lazy and not bother working hard in getting new 4* cards, you want to look out for a specific event labelled 'panel events' where the 10th panel will reward you a free 4* just by participating in the event during that week.

Other than that, everything else is pretty much playing along and not missing out when possible. Once you work hard at it the best you can each day for a month, you'll get quite a good collection coming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
larrich01

PostSubject: Re: Collecting cards o.o?   Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:51 pm

I have no issue working towards them, I just don't want to spend $. So far events seems like the main way to go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]

PostSubject: Re: Collecting cards o.o?   Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:43 pm

Oh, I only mentioned the way to get 4* cards without spending a cent.

If you spend for a box, you'll easily get 4*s with a click of your fingers. No point mentioning anything about 'spending', really.

Another way is to get the new 4* plus tickets, which guarantee you only get 4*s and have a better chance at getting 5*s & 6*s. Pretty much the easiest way to get one with minimal effort is complete Login Bingo. When you reveal every panel on the 25-panel board, you will get a free 4* plus ticket to use. It will only take around 22-23 days, since two panels give you extra turns to use in one day (provided you didn't reveal them on your last panel). To get more 4* plus tickets, unfortunately you will need to work very hard at earning lots of BT points from events.

Another way is to get Hero Points. There is a blue banner that is usually at the end of the rest of the banners where you can access this feature. Here, you can earn at least 20 points each for every message you send to people through various means: Facebook, Twitter, SMS & Email. SMS & Email is very easy as all you have to do is select them and then back out of it to receive 20 Hero Points each (no need to even send a message). Facebook & Twitter, however, are self-explanatory - if you have those types of accounts, then you can send a message to your news feed through those sites. When you get at least 500 Hero Points, you can purchase one of the 3 4* cards available in the Hero Point Shop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
alainemilan
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Collecting cards o.o?   Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:26 am

larrich01 wrote:
I have no issue working towards them, I just don't want to spend $. So far events seems like the main way to go.

I think there are some events where you can get the event 4* with a team of 3* or 4* with some effort. For example Panel event, then team events almost guarantee some 4* depending on your team. But even I have been in a mostly inactive team back then and I still got 2 4*
And when you have a decent team of leveled 4*, there is no problem to get 5* aswell. Some are selling those very cheap, too.
A few people got lots of Zita 5* this event, maybe someone wants to help a new player and give you one for free.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collecting cards o.o?   Today at 9:16 pm

Back to top Go down

Collecting cards o.o?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1