HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 Test my defense, free 5*(Edwin) if you can beat my defense

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NoTrollin



Join date : 2013-07-19
Posts : 5

PostSubject: Test my defense, free 5*(Edwin) if you can beat my defense   Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:46 pm

Test my new defense, free 5*(Edwin) if you can beat my defense

My ID: 50300314
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-02
Posts : 1669

PostSubject: Re: Test my defense, free 5*(Edwin) if you can beat my defense   Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:49 pm

Gabe has a friend it seems, do not attack. it looks like an i.p. ban may be coming.

p.s. lame troll is lame


Last edited by Ghost_Star on Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoTrollin



Join date : 2013-07-19
Posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Test my defense, free 5*(Edwin) if you can beat my defense   Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:56 pm

Ghost_Star wrote:
Gabe has a friend it seems, do not attack. it looks like an i.p. ban may be coming.

p.s. bad troll is bad

He's a scammer and thief, that's what he is
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-02
Posts : 1669

PostSubject: Re: Test my defense, free 5*(Edwin) if you can beat my defense   Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:57 pm

riiiiiight

now shoo, back under your bridge
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-23
Posts : 2134

PostSubject: Re: Test my defense, free 5*(Edwin) if you can beat my defense   Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:58 pm

what the hell?
I'm 50300314

is this you Louiephp??? xD


I smell an IP ban coming...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-23
Posts : 2134

PostSubject: Re: Test my defense, free 5*(Edwin) if you can beat my defense   Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:59 pm

NoTrollin wrote:
Ghost_Star wrote:
Gabe has a friend it seems, do not attack. it looks like an i.p. ban may be coming.

p.s. bad troll is bad

He's a scammer and thief, that's what he is

tell me what I "stole" and "scammed"
until then (and that's NEVER cause I never did anything like that) stay away from me or my wall in-game or from this forum please
thanks!! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoTrollin



Join date : 2013-07-19
Posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Test my defense, free 5*(Edwin) if you can beat my defense   Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:01 pm

sGabe4 wrote:
NoTrollin wrote:
Ghost_Star wrote:
Gabe has a friend it seems, do not attack. it looks like an i.p. ban may be coming.

p.s. bad troll is bad

He's a scammer and thief, that's what he is

tell me what I "stole" and "scammed"
until then (and that's NEVER cause I never did anything like that) stay away from me or my wall in-game or from this forum please
thanks!! Smile

You know what you stolen, thief.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-23
Posts : 2134

PostSubject: Re: Test my defense, free 5*(Edwin) if you can beat my defense   Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:06 pm

NoTrollin wrote:
sGabe4 wrote:
NoTrollin wrote:
Ghost_Star wrote:
Gabe has a friend it seems, do not attack. it looks like an i.p. ban may be coming.

p.s. bad troll is bad

He's a scammer and thief, that's what he is

tell me what I "stole" and "scammed"
until then (and that's NEVER cause I never did anything like that) stay away from me or my wall in-game or from this forum please
thanks!! Smile

You know what you stolen, thief.


hahahah welcome to the forum louiephp

for the forumers who don't know our history:
he was going around RCR asking for free cards because he claimed he was hacked and he lost all his cards (that was 3-4 months ago, I even posted about this in the scammer thread in detail)
I kindly asked him to stop this and he proceeded to attack me verbally (I have a LOT of screenshots) and telling his allies to attack me
then he started posting on various Facebook Fanta pages that I stole cards from him and I'm a scammer
he needs to stop. it's sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-02
Posts : 1669

PostSubject: Re: Test my defense, free 5*(Edwin) if you can beat my defense   Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:09 pm

and whats the in game id of this stellar example of the human race?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoTrollin



Join date : 2013-07-19
Posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Test my defense, free 5*(Edwin) if you can beat my defense   Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:11 pm

I'm not louiephp, you have stolen from too many, that you forget
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoldoaWillNotMove
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-07
Posts : 661

PostSubject: Re: Test my defense, free 5*(Edwin) if you can beat my defense   Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:12 pm



Time to take out the popcorn and watch the fire works.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-23
Posts : 2134

PostSubject: Re: Test my defense, free 5*(Edwin) if you can beat my defense   Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:14 pm

NoTrollin wrote:
I'm not louiephp, you have stolen from too many, that you forget

cool
so who are you and what did I steal from you?
I wanna see some evidence or something.
anything
I'm begging you to prove that I'm a scammer.


here's my post I made in the scammer thread asking for help dealing with LOUIE (I know it's you pal Razz ) he created a new profile since it turns out
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t1302p240-beware-scammers-listlast-update-7-15-13


Last edited by sGabe4 on Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoTrollin



Join date : 2013-07-19
Posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Test my defense, free 5*(Edwin) if you can beat my defense   Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:18 pm

sGabe4 wrote:
NoTrollin wrote:
I'm not louiephp, you have stolen from too many, that you forget

cool
so who are you and what did I steal from you?
I wanna see some evidence or something.
anything
I'm begging you to prove that I'm a scammer.

I don't have to prove what you already know is true.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-23
Posts : 2134

PostSubject: Re: Test my defense, free 5*(Edwin) if you can beat my defense   Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:20 pm

hahahaha
you are amusing
please continue Very Happy

so since you cannot possible come up with any evidence, hell you can't even name the card(s) you accused me of stealing, nor do you know the date or time this happened...
well, do I even have to continue?
I'm just waiting for a mod to come online and IP ban you and lock this thread.

bye bye Louie Abelo/louiephp
have a safe trip to banland Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-22
Posts : 633

PostSubject: Re: Test my defense, free 5*(Edwin) if you can beat my defense   Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:00 pm

This topic will be locked due to flaming.

_________________
***********************************

Lilith Owner Smile

***********************************
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Test my defense, free 5*(Edwin) if you can beat my defense   Today at 9:16 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Test my defense, free 5*(Edwin) if you can beat my defense
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Free Test equipment manuals online
» ebay climbdown on free P&P
» MAKE YOUR OWN BOOK VIDEOS FOR FREE
» Old Motor Week Jon Moss T56 Impala SS road test video
» Long & Mid-Arm - free style? marking designs?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: