HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

What to buy with 12 TE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
naturesfox

PostSubject: What to buy with 12 TE   Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:13 am

So somehow I managed to get 12 TE and was thinking of buying my 3rd 5* card. Since I have a ranged and a melee (both poison) I was thinking of getting a mage that wasn't poison. Only problem is that I have no idea what is a good trade deal and such. the best I could figure out was either Dimages or Vivianne, however I am not sure how Area Effect factors against other abilities. Any Suggestions oh what cards to look for?Question 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
paveljevs
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What to buy with 12 TE   Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:01 am

naturesfox wrote:
So somehow I managed to get 12 TE and was thinking of buying my 3rd 5* card. Since I have a ranged and a melee (both poison) I was thinking of getting a mage that wasn't poison. Only problem is that I have no idea what is a good trade deal and such. the best I could figure out was either Dimages or Vivianne, however I am not sure how Area Effect factors against other abilities. Any Suggestions oh what cards to look for?Question 

Area Attack is one of the less useful skills except certain situations like Mina's Trials (especially since it usually comes with lower than average speed). As far as AA goes Dimages seems fine though. Personally I don't like Vivianne - Tugba seems better KB mage to me. And for cheap mage with Slow I could suggest Eleanor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lionpunisher
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What to buy with 12 TE   Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:19 am

paveljevs wrote:
naturesfox wrote:

Area Attack is one of the less useful skills except certain situations like Mina's Trials (especially since it usually comes with lower than average speed). As far as AA goes Dimages seems fine though. Personally I don't like Vivianne - Tugba seems better KB mage to me. And for cheap mage with Slow I could suggest Eleanor.

I 2nd Tugba for your affordability; area attack wise i suggest Odette, high stats and low cost, win win win Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to buy with 12 TE   Today at 9:16 pm

Back to top Go down

What to buy with 12 TE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: