HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Sand Palace of Temptation - Somebody please tell me...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DavyHolly

PostSubject: Sand Palace of Temptation - Somebody please tell me...   Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:47 am

If Kurene/Krene is grindable card or not, how to realistically achieve her (How many te/pots will I need/ will I need to spend money? etc.) I really want this card and willsave up te if I must, but there are other rank cards coming out before her I want to try for if she's as easy to grind as Magnus and Morticia were. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Sand Palace of Temptation - Somebody please tell me...   Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:05 am

DavyHolly wrote:
If Kurene/Krene is grindable card or not, how to realistically achieve her (How many te/pots will I need/ will I need to spend money? etc.) I really want this card and willsave up te if I must, but there are other rank cards coming out before her I want to try for if she's as easy to grind as Magnus and Morticia were. Thanks!

The 4 million BT reward? Ombre was 2.3 million over 12 days and that still took 14-18 hours of grinding a day depending on if you have a 4★ or 5★ event unit.

This event ran for 9 days in Japan. If you have the 6★ event unit on the very first day of the event and grinded for 22-23 hours every day without missing a single 5min cooldown then you could achieve 4 million BT by the end of the 9 days. Doesn't look grindable to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DavyHolly

PostSubject: Re: Sand Palace of Temptation - Somebody please tell me...   Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:50 am

Yuck, so then I'll need TE or money. Boo. Thanks for the heads up, though!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Sand Palace of Temptation - Somebody please tell me...   Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:11 am

to be fair though some of recent 6* were also 'out of reach' if you looked at the jp wiki, but then due event mechanic changes they became way easier to get. Pregare is the best example of this.

who knows they may increase the amount of points or whatever you need with event units or they may do what they did with Pregare and stack the event unit bonus. I think Mortica iicr the event she was in was easy because you could get the crowns from leanas. Mangus was way easier to get because of the Lilith monster and the 5* bt reward unit giving the encounter bonus.

so dont count yourself out just save and prepare as much as you can in the meantime.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Sand Palace of Temptation - Somebody please tell me...   Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:37 am

DavyHolly wrote:

The Rhapsody panel event (the one before the Sands one) BT was also set to 4 million.

Lilith Owner Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackwing
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Sand Palace of Temptation - Somebody please tell me...   Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:10 am

These new panel events are geared towards encouraging more box purchases. 1 box = .25 days of grinding.

Even with a 6* event unit and perfect grinding it is impossible to reach 4 million bt in 9 days. It will take 9.875 days with the current best bt quest that gives 937 bt.

I believe in jp one of the quests in the mid 40's gives 1050 bt or somewhere around that and with that quest it would take 8.8 days to reach 4 million with perfect grinding.

perfect grinding = 12 quests in 1 hr which is physically impossible for a human to do.

Moral of the story new panel 6* is almost impossible due to the 24/7 perfect grinding and event 6* required and must be supplemented with tickets ie box purchases.

these panel 6* if kept at 4 million will need about 3-4 boxes to supplement grinding with a event 6* to make it reasonable grind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rustyoldnail

PostSubject: Re: Sand Palace of Temptation - Somebody please tell me...   Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:43 am

DavyHolly wrote:
Yuck, so then I'll need TE or money. Boo. Thanks for the heads up, though!
<-----------------------------------that is all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sand Palace of Temptation - Somebody please tell me...   Today at 2:54 am

Back to top Go down

Sand Palace of Temptation - Somebody please tell me...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1