HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Buying a 5*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
aurixx

PostSubject: Buying a 5*   Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:57 pm

I've managed to accumulate:
Potion(2)
Potion(P)12
Time Elixir(2)
Time Elixir(P)14

(What's with the P by the way?)

Approximately what ballpark can this get me in for a 5*? It will be my first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
redyr123

PostSubject: Re: Buying a 5*   Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:00 am

The (P) means it's personal te/pots and cannot be traded. with your current number of pots/te, I'd say getting any 5* is unlikely, and at best you can get one of the worst common 5* (like Emma or Lucrezia) if someone decides to be nice to you. My recommendation, collect more nonpersonal te/pots and/or max a bunch of 4*, and you should be able to get a 5*. Decent common 5*s are generally 10 to 20 te (max 4*s are worth about 3 or 4 te) depending on rarity and stats, however you can get one of the really bad 5* for less than 10 te depending on the seller. However I would recommend saving up for a decent 5*, as the super cheap 5*s are pretty bad. Also potions are worth either 1 te or .5 te, as the worth varies from seller to seller.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aurixx

PostSubject: Re: Buying a 5*   Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:08 am

Sigh... yeah I came to that conclusion about 5 minutes ago browsing around for the last hour or so. How depressing and here I thought I was finally upgrading :/

Thank you for the heads up. Does it automatically use the (P) potion after fights then?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuperErtoy

PostSubject: Re: Buying a 5*   Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:22 am

if you have any anu danu tartu cards + whatever TE and Pot you do have that isnt (p) i can hook you up. I accept goddess cards (not epona) as currency
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://goo.gl/JCo9H
webcest
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Buying a 5*   Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:44 am

I would be willing to sell you a maxed 5* Soldado (melee, area attack) for your 2TE and 2Pots. Just let me know if you're interested. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rivkari
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Buying a 5*   Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:53 pm

webcest wrote:
I would be willing to sell you a maxed 5* Soldado (melee, area attack) for your 2TE and 2Pots. Just let me know if you're interested. Wink
That's a pretty nice deal, Soldado is decent, there's just 5 billion of her on the market =P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wahuh
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Buying a 5*   Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:58 pm

Wouldn't buy a 5* area attack for your first unit, Poison/Slow is more useful for you. Research on a 5* unit that you want and save up for it. It's better to buy a decent 5* for your first than a junk one. I'd convert those pots to TE since people are buying pots for 1 TE each now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Buying a 5*   Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:29 pm

Hi! I've removed your other thread. Please re-read the trading center rules and note that each member may only have one thread at a time in the trading center. If you wish to trade something different, please edit and bump this thread. This will serve as your only warning. Creation of another thread in the trading center will result in a temp ban.

Thank you Smile

----- HoundR's LE Units&Monsters 4*/5*/6* SHOP !!! -----

Trading Center complaints/suggestions/multiple thread or RMT I didn't see/anything else PM me! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buying a 5*   Today at 10:30 am

Back to top Go down

Buying a 5*
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1