HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

can someone with knowledge of the neolith event explain it to me?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kfcjamal
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: can someone with knowledge of the neolith event explain it to me?   Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:47 pm

just want to be 100% about it before i decide whether or not i'm participating.

i heard it was a pot burning event and there are 5 towers (30, 60, 100, 120*, 150** floor towers)

* 120 floor towers opens up at random for 15minutes or requires 3 dark stones to unlock. completing this tower randomly awards you 6* alto or a 5*
** 150 floor tower opens up at random for 15minutes or requires 7 dark stones to unlock. completing this tower awards you a 6* monster

light stones increase bt gained for 15minutes. you can get light and dark stones from finishing every few floors of the tower (10? i'm not sure on this number)

it is actually a training/tower event. you spend training points to walk and you fight monsters quest style? and at the end of every ?10? (again, not sure on this number) you fight a boss.

the heroes return series pack units only increase your damage dealt to the bosses/quest mobs.

you get artifacts (for beating bosses? not sure on this too). there are 3 sets of artifacts.

is this all correct? i think i read some of this somewhere and pieced it together using google translate on the jp wiki.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoldoaWillNotMove
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: can someone with knowledge of the neolith event explain it to me?   Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:08 pm

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t6113-future-event-you-are-most-looking-forward-to#171401

This explains pretty much everything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kfcjamal
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: can someone with knowledge of the neolith event explain it to me?   Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:17 pm

GoldoaWillNotMove wrote:
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t6113-future-event-you-are-most-looking-forward-to#171401

This explains pretty much everything.

yes i was searching for this and i just found it lol. thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kfcjamal
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: can someone with knowledge of the neolith event explain it to me?   Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:32 pm

just wondering, how many pots do you guys think will be needed for neolith this event if she is given out to top 150 again? this event will a bit harder for free players since payers will have a light stone advantage (are these tradable?)

i was thinking that the lilith event dried up the pot supply but there are people who have been hoarding pots for this event. top 150 was achievable with 400 pots in the lilith event. will 500~600 be reasonable for this one?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Waffles-12

PostSubject: Re: can someone with knowledge of the neolith event explain it to me?   Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:45 pm

125 was enough for me to get Lillith but the long event along with the relatively low gain from spikes gave a huge edge to grinders.

As always, your luck will be a big factor(boss prizes, random tower entry)along with how much you are able/willing to grind. Also the strength of your units and your allies will be a bigger factor as opposed to number/activity since it sounds like losing a boss battle sends you back a couple floors(costing a few? potions to regain lost ground)

Schdawn said 2-3k was needed in Japan but they were competing for only 50 Neos. Also I have no clue how the Japanese te/pot hoards compare to those on the international game. I would guess 500-600 or so would be borderline to getting a person into the top 150. If it helps, I've seen quite a few players(~50) writing about having 800+ pots hoarded, and then you have the spenders...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can someone with knowledge of the neolith event explain it to me?   Today at 2:45 am

Back to top Go down

can someone with knowledge of the neolith event explain it to me?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1