HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Halloween Fanta character costume contest idea

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Halloween Fanta character costume contest idea   Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:48 pm

This is an early idea that needs to be a bit more thought out. But maybe we should do some kind of Halloween costume contest this year, where to enter you have to dress as a Fanta character! We could let people post here, or maybe on Instagram - we could use a unique tag like #FantaHalloween or something to find photos of costume contest entries. That's as far as an ally and I have gotten in the thinking so far. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vicpie1717

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Fanta character costume contest idea   Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:27 am

I think its a great idea! so glad you posted this on here. hopefully more people will look at this and we can start a Fanta trend Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jheun
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Fanta character costume contest idea   Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:39 am

As Long as no guys dress up like Constance I am good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t3127-fantasi-mart-your-one-s
McRities

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Fanta character costume contest idea   Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:07 pm

Dangit...now I have to start my costume over again. :/

jheun wrote:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Fanta character costume contest idea   Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:04 am

Sounds like a good idea... too bad the male/female ratio isn't helping and half of the males look derpy.

I'll definitely consider Nix, though Smile

----- HoundR's LE Units&Monsters 4*/5*/6* SHOP !!! -----

Trading Center complaints/suggestions/multiple thread or RMT I didn't see/anything else PM me! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Fanta character costume contest idea   Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:25 am

Agree with Houndr, sounds like a good idea. I was actually planning to do that anyways with some fanta friends (or morelike kik friends atm), about cosplaying a fanta card (actually had this convo many times) that we look alike. I know a potential Ombre (winks Luzi) and I'd probably will go for... Hint: check siggy Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Fanta character costume contest idea   Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:21 pm

HoundR wrote:
Sounds like a good idea... too bad the male/female ratio isn't helping and half of the males look derpy.

I'll definitely consider Nix, though Smile
cosplaying doesn't mean you have to choose your own gender, anything is possible with cosplay

☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Fanta character costume contest idea   Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:01 pm

dress up as nils
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TruthMaker
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Fanta character costume contest idea   Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:22 pm

you can dress as the male version of the card:x 

lots of people do that,like miku boy version mikuo:face: What a Face What a Face 
Laughing Laughing bounce bounce 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheRain7

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Fanta character costume contest idea   Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:16 am

=O

Halloween is soooon!

*revives thread*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Fanta character costume contest idea   Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:36 pm

jheun wrote:
How about guy who dress up like Swimsuit borage or any of the swimsuit units >.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Fanta character costume contest idea   Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:09 am

Japanese version or lame version?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caimsen
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Fanta character costume contest idea   Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:58 am

Camille or Auguste should be easy for the boys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Fanta character costume contest idea   Today at 7:23 pm

Back to top Go down

Halloween Fanta character costume contest idea
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1