HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
TypeAlpha
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:30 am

Hyouzanryu wrote:
For avid Hell farmers - 

Do any of you have tips on Deus Ex Machina? I have yet to fight her, but I read her boss battle info on the wiki, and it seems like the battle's luck-based. Are there any decent skills that are helpful against her? I guess I could research it, but I'm admittedly a tad lazy haha
Anything which uses DP against them. I wouldn't recommend going out of your way to find DP based skills JUST to beat Dues though. A complete waste of time and silver especially when there are better bosses to farm [compared to hell].
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abyssight
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:48 am

Got Tiamat to 5* rare. I think she looks better in her uncommon form Rolling Eyes 

Then on Sunday I will have my first 6* Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuan
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:27 pm

I'm on the official forums now too as Yuan Mori. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cam
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:10 pm

Yuan wrote:
6* Gumiho and 6* Nyx soon... Are you sure we aren't playing the same account? Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masta518
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:14 pm

TypeAlpha wrote:
Cam wrote:
Yay! My first 6* Very Happy 

masta518 wrote:
I'm pretty 6*C is 2 red options.
Can confirm, mine has 4 (Well two on each line, not sure if we were just counting them differently):
People of DMT generally refer to a single line as 'op' (short for option). All 6* common ops are fixed, so no hoping that they'll change or whatsoever when you evolve. The other 2 lines are completely random. It could be the best option you've ever had, or the worst.
Yeah, I noticed this after I upgraded Gumiho. I had pretty good options for her before, but she sucks now; only her raw stats are better ;_;

For now, I'll just keep my entire party at 5*R since all of them have pretty good options. Once I get enough EXP cards and evo points, I'll pump my party all the way up to 6*R at once Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TypeAlpha
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:22 pm

masta518 wrote:
TypeAlpha wrote:
Cam wrote:

masta518 wrote:
Can confirm, mine has 4 (Well two on each line, not sure if we were just counting them differently):
People of DMT generally refer to a single line as 'op' (short for option). All 6* common ops are fixed, so no hoping that they'll change or whatsoever when you evolve. The other 2 lines are completely random. It could be the best option you've ever had, or the worst.
Yeah, I noticed this after I upgraded Gumiho.  I had pretty good options for her before, but she sucks now; only her raw stats are better ;_;

For now, I'll just keep my entire party at 5*R since all of them have pretty good options.  Once I get enough EXP cards and evo points, I'll pump my party all the way up to 6*R at once Very Happy
That's a gigantic waste of space and time, in both your inventory and inbox. You're better off evolving one at a time and slowly balancing the stats.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masta518
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:57 pm

TypeAlpha wrote:
masta518 wrote:
TypeAlpha wrote:
Cam wrote:

masta518 wrote:
Yeah, I noticed this after I upgraded Gumiho.  I had pretty good options for her before, but she sucks now; only her raw stats are better ;_;

For now, I'll just keep my entire party at 5*R since all of them have pretty good options.  Once I get enough EXP cards and evo points, I'll pump my party all the way up to 6*R at once Very Happy
That's a gigantic waste of space and time, in both your inventory and inbox. You're better off evolving one at a time and slowly balancing the stats.
Oh, so you suggest to fully evolve one at a time? You wouldn't get the party bonuses then, no?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TypeAlpha
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:11 am

masta518 wrote:
TypeAlpha wrote:
masta518 wrote:
TypeAlpha wrote:
Cam wrote:

masta518 wrote:

Oh, so you suggest to fully evolve one at a time?  You wouldn't get the party bonuses then, no?
The party Bonus isn't that great of a deal at the moment, as it only applies to certain cards. Though you still gain the party bonus once all required cards reach rare anyway, so it doesn't have to be all Rare at once. Evolving one at a time is more beneficial, and a lot more friendly towards your storage compartment there. Heck, unless you plan to whale it all then by all means, do so. But keep in mind that once you evolve a 6*, it takes at least 192 exp cards (3*) to max it. That being said, unless you've got a tonne of 5* exp cards, that isn't happening soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HinakiHinari
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:12 am

I haven't really posted here in a while.

I've picked up 5* Ares (To go with my current Athena Very Happy) and just got 5* Urd through evolving.
(Hooray for expanding darkness :>)
I think I'm finally going to be able to level Athena to 40 on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TypeAlpha
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:22 am

On a side note, for all you whalers the limit to buying EXP Packs is now 5.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masta518
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:57 am

TypeAlpha wrote:
The party Bonus isn't that great of a deal at the moment, as it only applies to certain cards. Though you still gain the party bonus once all required cards reach rare anyway, so it doesn't have to be all Rare at once. Evolving one at a time is more beneficial, and a lot more friendly towards your storage compartment there. Heck, unless you plan to whale it all then by all means, do so. But keep in mind that once you evolve a 6*, it takes at least 192 exp cards (3*) to max it. That being said, unless you've got a tonne of 5* exp cards, that isn't happening soon.
Yeah, I think I'm going to evolve one at a time, but I'll wait until I can get it to R completely since C seems to be terrible.
And I've been stockpiling 5* and 4*, have about 20 of each. It's absolutely ludicrous how long it takes 6* to level up.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TypeAlpha
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:15 am

masta518 wrote:
TypeAlpha wrote:
Yeah, I think I'm going to evolve one at a time, but I'll wait until I can get it to R completely since C seems to be terrible.  
And I've been stockpiling 5* and 4*, have about 20 of each.  It's absolutely ludicrous how long it takes 6* to level up.

You've said it my friend, it's ridiculous. But that's 6* for you. What you have there will only max out 1 6* =P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masta518
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:32 am

TypeAlpha wrote:
masta518 wrote:
TypeAlpha wrote:
And I've been stockpiling 5* and 4*, have about 20 of each.  It's absolutely ludicrous how long it takes 6* to level up.

You've said it my friend, it's ridiculous. But that's 6* for you. What you have there will only max out 1 6* =P
Ugh I know. I had to make up the difference on my Gumiho with like 30 3* last time.

But honestly, I think EXP cards are still more grindable than points.. I mean, 100,000k evo points for a 6*UC? I don't know how you guys do it. Neutral 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyouzanryu
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:08 pm

WHEEEEE! I know I know I'm like posting this everywhere but goddamnit I'm just so excited!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TypeAlpha
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:14 pm

masta518 wrote:
TypeAlpha wrote:
masta518 wrote:
TypeAlpha wrote:

Ugh I know.  I had to make up the difference on my Gumiho with like 30 3* last time.  

But honestly, I think EXP cards are still more grindable than points.. I mean, 100,000k evo points for a 6*UC?  I don't know how you guys do it. Neutral 
Some of us just take the express lane and whale out points. That is, buy tonnes of 8packs and sacrifice most of them for evo points. You get an average of 25-35k per 8pack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TypeAlpha
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:16 pm

Hyouzanryu wrote:
WHEEEEE! I know I know I'm like posting this everywhere but goddamnit I'm just so excited!

Haha congratz! all that hard work pays off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matakaw
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:09 am

Please help me. I can't play this game because as I open this game, the game says "stopped unexpectedly" repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuan
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:34 am

Cam wrote:
Yuan wrote:
6* Gumiho and 6* Nyx soon... Are you sure we aren't playing the same account? Razz
Hahaha, if we are you'd better hurry and get me that Prince Kai. Razz

Man, I agree that leveling up 6* is nuts... but I suppose it could be much worse. I think Gumi's last two levels took longer than getting her to 38 did.

Nyx is sitting happily at 32. Grinding out more EXP cards for her, they're dropping pretty frequently for me in the prince zone lately.

Grats on the Snow Queen, Alpha! Very Happy

Also matakaw, perhaps try asking on the support section of the official forum ( http://palmpleglobal.boards.net/ ). I don't have any idea how to help you with that. Is your phone powerful enough?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TypeAlpha
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:19 am

Yuan wrote:

Man, I agree that leveling up 6* is nuts... but I suppose it could be much worse. I think Gumi's last two levels took longer than getting her to 38 did.

Nyx is sitting happily at 32. Grinding out more EXP cards for her, they're dropping pretty frequently for me in the prince zone lately.

Grats on the Snow Queen, Alpha! Very Happy

Nyx sitting at level 32 will probably sit there for another month or so. Getting any card to level 30 is plain easy. The next 5 levels are so-so, and then the last 5 are horrible. Not to mention the majority of the 192 3* exp cards go towards level 34-40 on a 6* card.

And no, i didn't get the snow queen, but Puss in Boots.. twice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abyssight
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:21 pm

I leveled 6 star Tiamat to level 40 with help from the exp cards that came with beginner pack. Otherwise I'd need a very long time to get there.

Now I have a 5 star rare Mithra waiting to get evolved for my second 6 star. But she has some pretty sweet options to boost her HP and AP to rival a 6 star common (9.6k AP and 26k HP at level 24). I think I will keep her as 5 star rare until I have the EXP cards to max a 6 star.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masta518
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:45 pm

New Update just came out.

The item slots seem to add a bit of value to your cards so you can customize them and make them stronger. I'm not sure if it's just because I have terrible 5* uniques, but the bonuses aren't *that* great except for DP Ignore options. Kind of glad I never sold off my uniques though.

Recontracting Options is a great new addition and really helps people who got screwed over by RNG. Unfortunately, the grind for points is pretty tough, but I guess it's better than nothing.

Also, I stepped into the final zone of the new dungeon and just NOPED out of there immediately. Shocked 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HinakiHinari
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:26 pm

Haven't been here in a while. Stuff I've done while I was away:
Got my 6*C Athena to 40 finally.
Brought my Urd to 6*C
and got a 5*C Gumiho today. :>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TypeAlpha
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:30 am

masta518 wrote:
New Update just came out.

The item slots seem to add a bit of value to your cards so you can customize them and make them stronger.  I'm not sure if it's just because I have terrible 5* uniques, but the bonuses aren't *that* great except for DP Ignore options.  Kind of glad I never sold off my uniques though.

Recontracting Options is a great new addition and really helps people who got screwed over by RNG.  Unfortunately, the grind for points is pretty tough, but I guess it's better than nothing.

Also, I stepped into the final zone of the new dungeon and just NOPED out of there immediately.  Shocked 
The only downside to these equips are the cost of silver. My goodness, unless you're a silver bank, then you won't be playing with equips anytime soon.

As for recontracting, I think everyone steer clear of zone 4. That place is crazy.. even some of my friends are having trouble getting through there. Everything there is level 40 6*, regardless of C/UC/R.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:55 pm

Haven't been writing here for a long time too, like Hinaki... xD

I got my first 6* finally! Astaroth and I love her so much! I want to pull a 5* Odin... I love the 6*! S:

Edit:

OMG!! I GOT SNOW QUEEN, THE CARD I WANTED AND SHE SEEMS GOOD!

Call me a whimp or whiner, but I miss the old days in Fantasica...

Kik/Line: LuziMiazawa
Fantasica: LuziMiazawa - 69969112

There's a chatbox on the forums. It's well hidden. If you scroll down on the start page, you'll see it.
Any scammer IDs for me? Pass them over to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milnaley

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:29 pm

i have a question, i apologize if this has been asked already but can anyone tell me what i should do with my 3 star and 4 star cards that arent in my party? should i sacrifice them for evolution points or do they have another better use?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Today at 1:04 am

Back to top Go down

Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next