HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Maggot
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:02 am

Thanks fellas~ c: Well, his stats obviously arent too great in compared to 6* cards, but his skill (Full moon slash: AoE 70% AP + 300% of enemies full dp to the ENTIRE team.) and options make up for it quite a far bit. He has 30% bonus in skill damage and takes 30% less damage from any opponent with higher AP than him. Which makes him take up the standard quite a bit.

Im kinda figuring on transferring everything, but i want to sit with him a bit more to see how he could work out. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masta518
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:58 am

Hmm, now that new 6* bonuses are out, I might evolve my Abraxas to get the team bonus.
Mileage gauge has more incentives now too, just got a whole bunch of 5* EXP/Points cards that carried over lol. Apparently, a 5*R is guaranteed if you max it out, which is very nice.

Also, I'm glad I've been saving my 50 somewhat 5*points cards for this event Razz 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuan
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:11 am

Wow, nice finds everyone!

Maybe I'll give my prince hunting a small break :3 I got Bastet the other day but I'm not even sure what her skill is since the wiki doesn't list it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abyssight
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:10 pm

5 star Samael from core Surprised

The 50% Evolve Point bonus is nice. The Special Point Cards also drop quite often from the expanding darkness dungeon. Just this morning I gathered 8k points. It would have been better if I didn't use a few 3~4 star cards for points yesterday.

I am working hard to get the Uncommon Tiamat to 6 star. Hopefully I can do it in the next 2 weeks with the help from point bonus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
littlesig82

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:01 pm

Got a question for 6 Star Amaterasu leader skill. Does she heal for every turn or only 1 turn?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maggot
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:59 pm

Little, can you take a pic/rephrase the leader bonus for us? Dont own her, lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
littlesig82

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:15 pm

Hi Maggot,

Recover 8000 HP to 1 random demon in party. Because I should be able to evolve her to 6 star. I would want to know if her leader bonus skill is worth it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maggot
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:13 pm

Well, i woldnt really call that worth it considering the high stakes coming higher up in arena i.e. Seems rather good for dungeon running, although. Since it heals once every battle encounter its a pretty noice nichè to go with while running CoA.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
littlesig82

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:10 am

Maggot wrote:
Well, i woldnt really call that worth it considering the high stakes coming higher up in arena i.e. Seems rather good for dungeon running, although. Since it heals once every battle encounter its a pretty noice nichè to go with while running CoA.
Thanks Maggot! Very Happy Guess she can be a team mate then.Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blargod
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:46 am

Darn they nerfed Nemesis in comparison to the Korean version in terms of the leader award. In the Korean version, she reduces 5% AP of all enemy cards. Here, she just decreases the HP of all enemy underworld cards by 2000. Sucks.

Also, anyone tried putting evil soldier lens and mirror together? I noticed that there's no party bonus whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyouzanryu
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:01 pm

Blargod wrote:
Darn they nerfed Nemesis in comparison to the Korean version in terms of the leader award. In the Korean version, she reduces 5% AP of all enemy cards. Here, she just decreases the HP of all enemy underworld cards by 2000. Sucks.

Also, anyone tried putting evil soldier lens and mirror together? I noticed that there's no party bonus whatsoever.
Ughh really? My poor Nemesis lol.  Looking at the list on FB, looks like they gave her leader bonus to the new rank 6 cards, esp. Urd (<--eff her) -_-

Is there at least a party bonus for a full party of evil soldiers? Also, kinda annoying how lens and mirror are just the same cards with different art.

So I finally evolved my dear precious 4*R Erinyes that I've had since I started playing. 

And I got ... 
Spoiler:

askljdf;slkjdf SO HAPPY. I wanted him so much 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blargod
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:05 pm

^
Well, mirror and lens have different unique skills although they're kind of mediocre for multiple target skills. Tried placing 4 soldiers in for shoot and giggles still nothing. Doubt they have any use for use currently other than for their skills.

I just find it dumb that their description states that they have a combo with one another but they really don't have in truth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maggot
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:08 pm

Yeah. Mirror and Lens are broken at the moment. Cant really say they would be useful in comparision to higher ranks, but its still quite bothering to see they lack their "special" move. Their unique skills dont work with animations either as of now, forcing the player to press skip in order to proceed. Bonus is -3000 HP to all enemies in either way, so perhaps speedrunning Theme park/Darkness is their kinda thing.

I want more info about their relationship, anyway. albino 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blargod
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:57 pm

^
Pample is getting kinda sloppy lately, Evil Soldier Musma, Lens, and Mirror are all regarded as female. Pretty sure Musma is a dude, while either one of Lens or Mirror is a girl.

I kinda get that but looking at the English wiki some cards have incredibly imbalanced leader bonuses in comparison to others. Take Prometheus as an example. The wiki states that she provides a measly -2000 HP to Celestial cards (It's not even equal to something like Nemesis or Arianrhod). I can't confirm if this is really correct but her Korean counterpart actually does something useful (-1000 dp to all enemy cards).

It seems to me that the Korean counterparts are relatively equal in terms of the power levels of the leader bonuses of these cards but our version has some incredibly broken ones and incredibly useless ones. It's also possible that some things written in the wiki are typos; however, some leader bonuses are still useless in comparison to others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masta518
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:58 pm

What I don't understand is why Pample even changed the skills and bonuses around. It seems more due to a whim than any actual semblance of balancing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blargod
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:04 am

^ +1
The balancing is so bad I can probably list down the cards that people are likely to place as leaders. I already have allies switching out to things like Gumiho and Athena just because they're one of the few cards that have stand alone and useful leader bonuses.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyouzanryu
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:27 pm

For avid Hell farmers - 

Do any of you have tips on Deus Ex Machina? I have yet to fight her, but I read her boss battle info on the wiki, and it seems like the battle's luck-based. Are there any decent skills that are helpful against her? I guess I could research it, but I'm admittedly a tad lazy haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blargod
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:28 am

You could make your units learn phantom dance and nine hits, [arcane] sword dance, fire dance, and absolute axe. I honestly think it's not worth the trouble. She really is luck based.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matakaw
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:30 am

I was started to install this game and when I opened this, the game stopped unexpectedly. How sad Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuan
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:25 am

masta518 wrote:
What I don't understand is why Pample even changed the skills and bonuses around.  It seems more due to a whim than any actual semblance of balancing.
It's like they're doing it so we can't predict things in advance or something.

On the other hand, this new dungeon master event makes them incredibly generous with these 5*s. It's not hard to do 100 runs of the area for me now so I might do it just to fill out my party. I'm sitting with one 6* and 3 5*s now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuan
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:48 pm

almost 200 runs looking for a prince.
25 runs into getting 100 for Little Red and I receive BlueBeard. I don't even.
Awesome, but totally not my prince Kai! (still spares me doing 100 runs of zone 2 for him!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fwooshers

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:06 am

So i decided to come back to devil maker because. boredom :p

Could use a couple of friends, please hook me up!

IGN: Fwooshers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cam
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:33 pm

Did everyone move to the Official DMT Forums? My name there is the same as here. =p

I'm looking forward to the update in a few hours. Increased drop rate and the Puss in Boots card is probably my favorite art in the game. Smile 

fwooshers wrote:
So i decided to come back to devil maker because. boredom :p

Could use a couple of friends, please hook me up!

IGN: Fwooshers
I'll add you. My IGN is MooBunny.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TypeAlpha
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:14 am

Lol.. finally a unique card worth getting with some decent art. I'll grind for her.. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TypeAlpha
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:22 am

Cam wrote:
Yay! My first 6* Very Happy 

masta518 wrote:
I'm pretty 6*C is 2 red options.
Can confirm, mine has 4 (Well two on each line, not sure if we were just counting them differently):
People of DMT generally refer to a single line as 'op' (short for option). All 6* common ops are fixed, so no hoping that they'll change or whatsoever when you evolve. The other 2 lines are completely random. It could be the best option you've ever had, or the worst.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Today at 11:57 pm

Back to top Go down

Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next