HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
wwwCat

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:17 pm

Is any1 else having problems with the Facebook share under fb invite since I'm 9/150 n whenever I try to send the invite it just says cannot post on facebook due to network problems please try again later. But mo matter how many times I try it keeps saying that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blargod
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:11 am

Hmm my facebook is fine. could it be that facebook thinks that your account has been compromised?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lace
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:48 am

Yeh I haven't had any facebook issues with it.

Also because I don't understand how the system works and I hate this Ishtar anyway I'm just gonna go ahead and put this 5608/0/16606 Lv21 Ishtar with -15% DP on skill attack + 10% chance to ignore all DP + 15% chance to ignore normal attacks with the horrible double Death Curse skills in the sidelines.

She'll be replaced by an equally bad 5595/1000/16266 Lv20 Ishtar with 9% chance to ignore all DP, +1000 DP, and Blood Pillar (single target) and Madness Mantra (AoE).

I also got a Chi-You with only two options that I am somewhat tempted to use hah. -30% Damage Taken if your AP > their AP and +20% HP. Seems good enough for now. Starting skill is Destruction Spear (150% AP damage to single target, ignore all of their DP).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TypeAlpha
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:39 am

You got ishtar at least, and it sounds as though she's a rare having 3 options. I'm only able to pull uncommon 5*'s.. =[
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lace
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:38 pm

Ishtar's a boss you can currently encounter in the high end dungeons. Bosses are Unique which gives them anywhere from 2~4 Options.

Boss cards are even more RNG than summoned cards. Rares you pull (or evolve from Uncommon) always get 3 Options minimum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nightmarejin

PostSubject: Devil Maker: Tokyo   Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:52 pm

I was just introduced to this awesome new game called Devil Maker: Tokyo. It's another TCG with some unique twists to make things interesting. The art style is very anime, with all of the units being female ala Darklord Legends except not nearly as fan servicey as that game.

There is a rather involved story that you can choose to participate in separately that can be either all text or some minor questing. You get a reward for completing each episode when you do. There is also a FF button if you don't have an interest in the story but want the rewards.

You also have the option to explore, which is your basic questing. You don't have to follow a linear path, areas just unlock at certain levels and you can do them as you please. All quests have rewards for completing them 1, 5 and 10 times and you unlock extra areas for completing quests as well. When you choose as area, you pick between 3 cards at the bottom of the screen and you can either get a card, some money, extra exp or an enemy encounter.

The actual encounters themselves play out very much like Darklord Legends with cards attacking back and forth and card skill activation playing a big role. Each card has up to 3 skills as well unlocked through leveling up. 1st skill is at lvl 1, 2nd lvl 20 and 3rd lvl 40. All cards max out at lvl 40 regardless of rarity.

You sacrifice cards to each other like any other game to lvl up. You don't evolve cards like normal, instead you sacrifice cards for points and then use points to increase it's rarity giving it better stats and different art. Each card also has a letter grade which effects its base stats. There is a special contract card that you use only to roll the dice and hope you increase a cards letter grade. It's random and chances are low, but you can't be downgraded by doing this.

Skill swapping is also available ala Darklord, allowing customization in your cards. There is also a PvP arena going on right now, but it's basically click battle, wait 15 mins for the timer and you get results from 3 battles against other players.

They also are fairly generous with premium tickets and rarer cards, it's pretty easy to jump right in and not feel really far behind.

If the game seems interesting and you liked my write up, use my invite ID: Cyril and we both get some cool stuff. Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wwwCat

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:06 pm

Can u trade in this game n if u can how do u trade
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masta518
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:05 pm

wwwCat wrote:
Can u trade in this game n if u can how do u trade
DMT is a CCG (Collectible Card Game) as opposed to a TCG (Trading Card Game); so no, there's no trading silent 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wwwCat

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:38 pm

Will they ever change the bosses in the hell area or will they stay the same
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aubade888
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:08 am

wwwCat wrote:
Will they ever change the bosses in the hell area or will they stay the same
Pretty sure bosses in hell stay the same (they're like endgame if you have nothing left to do). So you should prioritize rotating bosses in area 42.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wwwCat

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:23 pm

Thanks I wanted to make sure I won't hav to worry about not getting shiva or Beelzebub
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blargod
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:35 pm

Anyone manage to obtain the Cherry Blossom Princess from the 80k petal reward? I manage to obtain her and I was quite pleased that she had 5 options. I was wondering if this was from pure luck or if it's like PD Chi-Toes where his options and skills are set.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:04 pm

if i have place for more allies you can add me if you want.

same username Smile

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:32 pm

I'm playing now as well. Only a few days old but already level 32 with with a fleet of 4*'s & 5*'s. I made some room so anyone can add me.

Name: DarkLegacy
Current Lead: Decarabia 5*

-LatinLegacy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GitD16
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:32 pm

Blargod wrote:
Anyone manage to obtain the Cherry Blossom Princess from the 80k petal reward? I manage to obtain her and I was quite pleased that she had 5 options. I was wondering if this was from pure luck or if it's like PD Chi-Toes where his options and skills are set.  
The one I got from the 80k petal reward has 3 options. You can get 5 options?? I always thought 4 is the max.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blargod
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:12 am

GitD16 wrote:
Blargod wrote:
The one I got from the 80k petal reward has 3 options. You can get 5 options?? I always thought 4 is the max.
Oops sorry meant 4.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maggot
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:02 am

Bumpin' dis

Most unique cards have diffrent options regardless of card/letter etc. The few exceptions i know are the hell bosses (Shiva when recruited always has 50% hp increase ((Overpowered Razz )) as one of her options i.e)

Anyway, level 48 here with SS rank team leading Gaia. IGN is Theonz, if you want tips or just wanna add me...Hit me up and i'll try to fit you in. •o•
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:17 am

I get soooo few recontract tickets and most of them fail or dont' get further than B. Any tips on this?? All I've tried on B ranks have failed, even last one on a Jack the Ripper D failed miserably.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maggot
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:43 am

As far i know the chances are entirely random, par maybe better chances at useless/lower rank cards. In either case i suggest you to save your recontract tix for 5*s around since the tickets are pretty scarce in amount in the long run. There are 2 5* bosses in the level 42 zone to recruit, so one recommendation is saving for them and any 5*s you might pull/evolve.

(Speaking of that matter, always do atleast the first 50 LP run on the daily theme park if the reward is evoloution materials. No matter which kind, they're that important to have.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:58 am

Oh thanks Maggot. Then I'll keep trying to boost Nemain. :3 Also "only" need 21K more evopoints to make her uncommon, already have the materials.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blargod
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:40 pm

From what people said, recontract works by upping the stats of that card. The letter value only indicates how close it is to reaching it's max potential. Probably only worth using recontract tickets if you know the devil you're planning to recontract will be sticking around for a long time and you don't plan to evolve it anytime soon and if you're looking for a party bonus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arizirii

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:23 pm

Wah~ Thanks for sharing ^-^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deedlit228
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:54 pm

I just read that they're going to be releasing the 6*s into the game in next week's maintenance (8/22/13), so I'd probably save those recontract tickets for then.

Source: http://www.tcgapp.com/viewtopic.php?f=267&t=5191

Also, anyone know of a faster way to get evolve points? >.< Not having much luck farming bosses to convert to points and the feeder 1/2*s are only worth 2 points each...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lace
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:29 am

I evolved one of my 5* C into UC, man that was lackluster. It got the skills wiped and replaced with bad ones (though the ones it had were horrible as well) and got only one option, hah.

Guess I have to grind more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maggot
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:39 am

@Deedlit Only thing besides reguluar grinding for 1/2* evo feeds at COA (Crystal of the Abyss) is perhaps killing bosses in hell if you arent already doing that. Drops point cards from time to time.

Some people on facebook also said there would be coming Expanding darkness with point cards as well instead of EXP cards after the 6* update, akin to the Korean version.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS    Today at 4:18 pm

Back to top Go down

Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next