HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Lv of 4* feeder after the collapse.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Lv of 4* feeder after the collapse.   Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:47 pm

I guess it will happen sooner or later.
Once it drops lower than 1TE, people might not want to get them to max any more.

I guess we can still kinda sell them like previous 3* feeder sets, by leveling them to an optimal lv and sell them as a set.
(lv 10 3* set is this kind of idea)

I did a quick calculation using the XP needed for leveling a card.
a Lv 20 4* gives 10890XP with Blessing of the Valkyrie, 9900XP without skill.
and leveling a card to lv 20 needs 10450XP.
a lv 21 card takes 11500XP, which only gives 11385XP with skill.

All of this is without enhance boost, but it should not really matter since you just get to that lv easier and gets more XP from the 4*.

So, I guess it will be lv20 or lv21 4* feeders set.

each set gives 54450XP. and is more than 1 m4*'s 40590XP.

This is not saying it will happen tomorrow or in a month.
but since Fanta is giving out more and more free 4*, and the overall decline of the market, I just foresee this happening, just like the m3* market long ago.
And since the overwhelmingly easier 5 and 6*s with the introduction to 7*s, and in case you don't know, the 2nd guild arena gives out 7* Archibald as victory rewards in the Japanese version. (your guild needs to win 19 battles out of 22 during the event, big deal, considering people will have multiple alts as easy targets.)

That's my guess, are there any other factors you think will make this different?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Lv of 4* feeder after the collapse.   Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:09 pm

the market is not crashing. the sky is not falling. the game is just evolving and prices on outdated and over saturated things will continue to fall.

the reason no one is buying 4* feeders is because the goddesses are soooo much better and cheaper.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Lv of 4* feeder after the collapse.   Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:43 pm

Ghost_Star wrote:
the market is not crashing. the sky is not falling. the game is just evolving and prices on outdated and over saturated things will continue to fall.

the reason no one is buying 4* feeders is because the goddesses are soooo much better and cheaper.

Sigh, do you bother to read?
And do you even know you are self contradicting?

The market of certain things are crashing because the game is changing.
4* feeder market will crash when the price falls too much and no one is buying them any more.

Crashing is a continuous tense, meaning it is happening, so if it is continuously falling, it is crashing.  This is not even what I am saying, it is a straight deduction of what YOU are saying.

And I only said the market is declining, not crashing. Stop putting words into my mouth.

If you think I am talking about the overall market and not just about the 4* feeder market, you seriously need to learn how to read the whole thing instead of guessing what others are saying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Lv of 4* feeder after the collapse.   Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:54 pm

With the great xp that Lilith gave in the previous event, and the recent influx of goddesses, I think there is a low point of feeder demand right now, but which will come back up a bit.

Since Lilith gave such a lot of xp, a lot of us who sometimes buy feeders just don't need them at the moment (we leveled up our priority cards with Lilith - and those who were unable to kill Lilith because of being too new probably were not the 4* feeder buyers anyway) and some people were using Lilith to even create their own huge bank of 4* feeder cards - I saw this in the large number of trades I was canceling for allies, full of level 40 or max 4* cards they were banking over and over again.

Level 40 and max 4* feeders are so great for leveling up cards, I think they'll bounce back a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Lv of 4* feeder after the collapse.   Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:56 pm

MythSearcher wrote:

Sigh, do you bother to read?
oh my, you saw right threw me ^^
MythSearcher wrote:
And do you even know you are self contradicting?

The market of certain things are crashing because the game is changing.
4* feeder market will crash when the price falls too much and no one is buying them any more.

Crashing is a continuous tense, meaning it is happening, so if it is continuously falling, it is crashing.  This is not even what I am saying, it is a straight deduction of what YOU are saying.

And I only said the market is declining, not crashing. Stop putting words into my mouth.

If you think I am talking about the overall market and not just about the 4* feeder market, you seriously need to learn how to read the whole thing instead of guessing what others are saying.

look, to be honest i didnt read any of your wot drivel because its the 1000th QQ the maket is crashing thread thats been started and i dont see the point of starting another so i'll sum up what i was tryin to say earlier: stop whining about the market.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoldoaWillNotMove
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Lv of 4* feeder after the collapse.   Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:19 pm

Ghost_Star wrote:

Umm No they're not. If you're using goddesses before level 85 100, you're wasting TE that would have been better spent buying a max 4* or lv 10 3* sets. I don't even use goddesses until at least level 100.

Edit: Actually, you're wasting TE if you're using them before level 100. 3 sets of level 10 3*s will level more than 9 levels up until that point during a XP boost fest.

I believe the reason why nobody is buying is as Tatty said. Nobody needs them since Lilith made it extremely easy to level them up themselves. (You only needed to kill lilith 3 times in the P1 and 2 times in P3 with 6 allies on kill to max). I got 15 fresh 4*s from the Miss Fanta event, and I managed to max all of them + some other 4*s I had in storage and I wasn't even playing that hard in the event.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]

PostSubject: Re: Lv of 4* feeder after the collapse.   Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:57 pm

If there's still one person out there who wants to buy max 4*s at the current market price, I will always be there for that person. I still want to grind levels to max out 4*s for a small profit, regardless of how low it's getting.

I never thought of this game to be easy to progress to become the best (if there is an end point to being the best in this game) within a month or 2, therefore I continue with the grinding.

.... unless if I had some spare cash to waste it on this game....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Lv of 4* feeder after the collapse.   Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:00 pm

Ghost_Star wrote:

look, to be honest i didnt read any of your wot drivel because its the 1000th QQ the maket is crashing thread thats been started and i dont see the point of starting another so i'll sum up what i was tryin to say earlier: stop whining about the market.

Look, I am not whining about the market, I am saying what it is changing to.
And I am not saying the market is crashing, I am saying the "maxed 4* feeder market" is declining like the maxed 3* feeder market back in earlier days, and what will eventually happen to it if its price gets lower than the usually used currency.

I am not complaining about anything, just seeing what is coming because of the changes you also agreed to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Lv of 4* feeder after the collapse.   Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:16 pm

memphiskite wrote:
If there's still one person out there who wants to buy max 4*s at the current market price, I will always be there for that person. I still want to grind levels to max out 4*s for a small profit, regardless of how low it's getting.

I never thought of this game to be easy to progress to become the best (if there is an end point to being the best in this game) within a month or 2, therefore I continue with the grinding.

.... unless if I had some spare cash to waste it on this game....

Well, I guess if people are still buying sets of lv20 4*s with TE, you can always sell sets of max 4*s for TE, people will be happy to buy your sets too, if you are willing to sell them.
Not very efficient but still doable.
Grinding to lv 80 in 2-7 takes 10.5 hours, grinding to lv20 takes about 40 mins.(with some spare time for button pressing)

And it seems like Fanta is giving out more 4* than we can grind, look at the number of Mercena, Silva, Luchar out there.
You get at least 1 4* every event pretty easily except maybe BA. In panel, training and colo events, 2. In team events, er, many.
This is not even counting the thousands of ranking rewards that usually sells for more.

You can maybe max 2 4* a day if this is your 21 hour work day for this game(or if its panel or team events)
but unless you are not competing in other events, it seems like its very hard to do this.(which kinda defeats the purpose of the game if you grind more than you play in events?)
4*s will be piling up in your inbox unless you recycle them for LP =P

I'd say grinding 5*s and selling them at feeder price might be more in line with the market we are seeing now. People are already selling some event 5* @8TE, which seems to be the price of max 4* a while ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]

PostSubject: Re: Lv of 4* feeder after the collapse.   Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:28 pm

Yeah, there has been an abundance of 4*s on the market now, so the competition is already hard enough trying to sell them at a high price when there's 8,000 other players selling the same product with either at a cheaper price or at a more valuable appearance (eg. max levels, Limit broken).

Sadly, grinding has been the only thing that's keeping me here. And tons of awesome friends. I don't rush-grind, I usually just take it easy. The longer it takes for me to max out everything I own at the moment, the longer I can stay in this game. That's my expiration date.... supposedly...

If I only took this game seriously for its events, I would have quitted ages ago....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
kfcjamal
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Lv of 4* feeder after the collapse.   Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:18 am

MythSearcher wrote:

And since the overwhelmingly easier 5 and 6*s with the introduction to 7*s, and in case you don't know, the 2nd guild arena gives out 7* Archibald as victory rewards in the Japanese version. (your guild needs to win 19 battles out of 22 during the event, big deal, considering people will have multiple alts as easy targets.)

if it was that easy, quadquam wouldn't be 500te and archibald wouldn't be 1.5k
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Lv of 4* feeder after the collapse.   Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:59 am

For the record, only 5 teams managed to achieve the 19 wins required to obtain Archibald. Not sure of the number of teams that got Quadquam, but I believe it is higher than that for Archibald.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Timed
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Lv of 4* feeder after the collapse.   Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:44 am

I can say this about feeders as long as there are cards being drawn their will be a demand for feeders.

right now there is just a large supply due to lilith but due to the exp that 7* need for mlb that extra supply should run out in a few events
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Lv of 4* feeder after the collapse.   Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:31 pm

kfcjamal wrote:
MythSearcher wrote:

if it was that easy, quadquam wouldn't be 500te and archibald wouldn't be 1.5k

If I am not mistaken, the Japanese version made it much harder to make alts because the accounts are attached to their service provider/phone number.
But our version, you can make as many accounts as you like.

Of course, it will not be that easy to get 7*s, but given certain alt accounts controlled guilds, I'd say we will have considerable more guilds set up by alts.
(and they can fight normally to gain certain victory counts, and just disarm when facing main.)

Last edited by MythSearcher on Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Lv of 4* feeder after the collapse.   Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:31 pm

Timed wrote:
I can say this about feeders as long as there are cards being drawn their will be a demand for feeders.

right now there is just a large supply due to lilith but due to the exp that 7* need for mlb that extra supply should run out in a few events

exactly my thoughts and I've been saying this in other threads where people worry about 4* feeders
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Lv of 4* feeder after the collapse.   Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:53 pm

sGabe4 wrote:
Timed wrote:

exactly my thoughts and I've been saying this in other threads where people worry about 4* feeders

Not really worrying, the decline in the price of 4* is pretty much going with the overall market price of other units as well.
(And am I the only one who thinks total number of LE3*s are actually rarer than total number of LE 4*s now? not that they serve any purpose in quest or event.)
but even before lilith, the price of m4* dropped from 8te to 4te, and seeing LE4*s are becoming the lowest LE card reward, replacing the LE3*s, with so many 4*s in the field, and many more to come, why don't we just use more efficient ways to burn them?

I remember 3*s piling up in my inbox that I wished to lv and sell for TE, those were the times when 4*s are not that common and its my main force. But leveling 4*s took all my time and after switching to 5*s, I still have trouble leveling 4*s and get to the ever growing 3* pile.
I had maxed a 3*, yes, Nix, during Christmas event, but that's pretty much it.
It slowly switched to people teaching others to sell lv10 3* sets, and eventually I just use them to level my 4*s so I can get more m4*s to sell.
And now, my inbox is piling up with 4*s I wish to lv and sell, but obviously, even with Lilith, I did not manage to level that much of them. I still have like 20~30 fresh 4*s sitting in my inbox.
And now I have a 5* Esna that is fresh, and currently leveling Edwin, with more and more people offering me 5*s for my units, I wonder if I really have time to level 4*s, or if I can just sell 5*s as feeders.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rustyoldnail

PostSubject: Re: Lv of 4* feeder after the collapse.   Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:16 am

save your feeders and sell them during recruitment events if you can afford to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lv of 4* feeder after the collapse.   Today at 12:52 pm

Back to top Go down

Lv of 4* feeder after the collapse.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1