HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Newbie asking for Trade

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
har168

PostSubject: Newbie asking for Trade   Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:47 pm

WTS > 5* Cyclops, 6 Goddesses

Want > 5* Female

Last edited by har168 on Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pwnsicle
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Newbie asking for Trade   Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:15 pm

Welcome Smile

The fastest/easiest way to get a 5/6* would obviously be to spend money. Step up packs offer the best chance/best deal, premium boxes are meh. Even if you don't get rare cards, you can train up whatever 4*s you do get from them and sell them for te.

If you don't want to spend too much money on this game, you'd have to take the hard way and sell/trade cards to save up te. Most people will only sell 6*s for te. You can also participate in events, which give out 5 and 6*s as prizes.

As for donations I don't mind giving you a few 4*s to train and sell. Just message me in-game Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
har168

PostSubject: Re: Newbie asking for Trade   Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:54 pm

Pwnsicle wrote:
Welcome Smile

The fastest/easiest way to get a 5/6* would obviously be to spend money.  Step up packs offer the best chance/best deal, premium boxes are meh.  Even if you don't get rare cards, you can train up whatever 4*s you do get from them and sell them for te.

If you don't want to spend too much money on this game, you'd have to take the hard way and sell/trade cards to save up te.  Most people will only sell 6*s for te.  You can also participate in events, which give out 5 and 6*s as prizes.

As for donations I don't mind giving you a few 4*s to train and sell.  Just message me in-game Smile

so premium boxes not a good guarantee lucky I havent buy them yet.
Thanks, the 4* I have is Jolt, Anthony, and Eunos. So any other are welcome and I got some SSS I will give you a few for the card. Just Trade me I will accept tomorrow when I wake up. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
har168

PostSubject: Re: Newbie asking for Trade   Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:42 am

bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie asking for Trade   Today at 8:49 am

Back to top Go down

Newbie asking for Trade
View previous topic View next topic Back to top