HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 Want to get first six star

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
redyr123



Join date : 2013-02-24
Posts : 78

PostSubject: Want to get first six star   Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:40 pm

Hello fellow fantasica players, I want to know how close I am to getting a six star and what more I need to do to get one.

I'm looking to get any 6* other than Alexander.

I currently have four 5* units:
lvl 100 Rose
lvl 100 Lucrezia
lvl 100 Emma
lvl 62 Ixtab

I've heard that you can trade three max 5* for a fresh 6*, however I'm not sure if this applies because all of my max 5*s are common pullables. I've read the guide posted for succeeding in fantasica, however it didn't go very in depth for how to obtain a 6*, and I'm not likely to obtain a 6* from an event as I do not spend much money on this game (maybe 10 bucks every 2 months). Any advice on what to do to get a 6* is greatly thanked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
schizzlemydiz



Join date : 2013-06-23
Posts : 108

PostSubject: Re: Want to get first six star   Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:16 am

Patience.

Acquire 4* - max 'em and sell them for 1-2 TE. 100 TE can net you a low rank 6* (including Alexander) Save more, get more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
equals399
☆☆


Join date : 2013-06-21
Posts : 244

PostSubject: Re: Want to get first six star   Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:39 am

I'm actually in a very similar boat as yourself. I'm sitting on a handful of maxed 5*s, but with the 5* market in the slump that it is now, I'll be lucky to sell them off at a combined value of 70 TE (assuming people are interested in buying them in the first place). I've been observing the market for awhile now, and whilst 70 TE is enough to buy a low tier 6* (namingly Mata, Pregare, Mortica, Dorothea, Chiara and the aforementioned mighty Alexander the Great), I wish to acquire a good mid-tier card that would retain it's value and not depreciate as much over time. Unfortunately, these cards are generally on the order of 150 TE and upwards, putting them way out of my reach.

From what I've been able to gather, to acquire a 6*, there's pretty much 3 ways to go about it:

1) Spend $$$
Either throw it all into Step-up packs (which presently offer the best chances for 6*s at about 2% at Step 7) which is certainly the riskier method, or buy straight up TE from the shop and purchuse a card of your choice from the market (which is often maxed, or even MLB), and is definitely the safer method. Of couse, neither method would be considered cheap by any stretch of the imagination, as you're looking at generally an upfront investment of $100 or more.

2) Participate and grind in events
A number of recent events have introduced 6* rewards that are grindable to the average free player. This is how I acquired my one and only 6* (Mortica from the madien event). As long as you have the hours and patience to throw at it, this method is probably your easiest bet.
Some events are definitely easier than others though, and you'll need to plan wisely. For example, I threw hours at the Colosseum event without knowing how much of a boost stacking event units were, and missed out on Pregare as a result. As for this present training event, I know I'm unable to get Magus simply because I don't have the strong units to take down Lilth or high level bosses efficiently. With the madien event though, all was required was repetitive grinding of quests, and with a little luck on crowns, anyone could get Mort. And you wouldn't need to blow cash on event items to get there.
The downside of this method though is that the 6*s acquired through event rewards generally don't hold much value, and because of the ease they are to obtain, tend to depreciate very quickly (I saw a MLB Pregare going for 50 TE the other day Shocked).

3) Play the market game
This seems like how most free players obtain their 6*s. Doing anything from selling 3* and 4* feeder sets, selling lvling services and goddesses, and uptrading /flipping sales for profit. Also play around with demand. BA3 coming up? Huge demand for under 20dc cards with arena skills like Charles. Recruitment coming up? Sell soul stones. Sell sell sell, make heaps of TE and attact all the sexy 6* ladies Wink
The issue is of course is that you require a decent inventory to begin with, and with the slump in the 5* market as it is, a lot of 5* cards worth peanuts now. Many people are also anticipating a crash in the 6* market soon (with the release of 7*s and event 6*s). This could mean that 6*s will eventually drop to afforable prices, though it could also mean that the value of all cards depreciate at a greater rate than 6*s will and the entire economy goes into poop. Either way, it's definitely something to watch out for though.

I'll be the first to admit though that I'm not smart enough to play around with the market haha. Not to mention that I've never been much of a sales type. I'm sure you'll be able to get a lot more useful and credible advice from players who have used the market to attain the wealth that they have, but as for me, I'm probably gonna stick with brainless method 2 Razz.

Anyone I hope this has been some use to you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kfcjamal
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-03-13
Posts : 934

PostSubject: Re: Want to get first six star   Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:03 am

schizzlemydiz wrote:
Patience.

Acquire 4* - max 'em and sell them for 1-2 TE.  100 TE can net you a low rank 6* (including Alexander)  Save more, get more.

this guy's price is completely off (probably new like you as well).

max 4* are 3~4te. you can get a low end 6* (not ranked or limited edition, pullable ones) for 60~80te.

alexander and mina don't count as 6* units.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-02
Posts : 1669

PostSubject: Re: Want to get first six star   Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:23 am

kfcjamal wrote:
schizzlemydiz wrote:
Patience.

Acquire 4* - max 'em and sell them for 1-2 TE.  100 TE can net you a low rank 6* (including Alexander)  Save more, get more.

this guy's price is completely off (probably new like you as well).

max 4* are 3~4te. you can get a low end 6* (not ranked or limited edition, pullable ones) for 60~80te.

alexander and mina don't count as 6* units.

I would say that you extremely lucky if you are getting anything more than 2 te per maxed 4*.

Best way to get a 6* is to play the game and realize that you are not going to jump right into one and that most maxed 5*s are worth less than 10te. You will need to build up your team and allies and then compete in events to get reward 5/6*'s.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrewOwns
☆☆


Join date : 2013-06-23
Posts : 205

PostSubject: Re: Want to get first six star   Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:11 pm

kfcjamal wrote:
schizzlemydiz wrote:
Patience.

Acquire 4* - max 'em and sell them for 1-2 TE.  100 TE can net you a low rank 6* (including Alexander)  Save more, get more.

this guy's price is completely off (probably new like you as well).

max 4* are 3~4te. you can get a low end 6* (not ranked or limited edition, pullable ones) for 60~80te.

alexander and mina don't count as 6* units.

Yeah the price table lists Alexander at 30 - 45 (max), I know the table is not exactly right all the time, but that seems fair for him...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
redyr123



Join date : 2013-02-24
Posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Want to get first six star   Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:20 pm

Thanks equals999, I'm probably going to go with method 2, with a bit of method 3.

Also, do max 4* really sell for 1-2 te? because I pretty much see people only selling them fresh for 1-2 te, and I find it hard to believe that they're worth the same amount maxed out. confused 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrewOwns
☆☆


Join date : 2013-06-23
Posts : 205

PostSubject: Re: Want to get first six star   Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:23 pm

redyr123 wrote:
Thanks equals999, I'm probably going to go with method 2, with a bit of method 3.

Also, do max 4* really sell for 1-2 te? because I pretty much see people only selling them fresh for 1-2 te, and I find it hard to believe that they're worth the same amount maxed out. confused 

They do sell, but it's not easy finding buyers. At least for a lot of people it's hard finding buyers. You also have to deal with people who lowball you or try to rip you off.

I have a LOT of 4* cards, about 40 now. I need to try and sell them now lol, good luck trying to sell your cards. Very Happy

Also keep in mind LE cards sell for more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryosuke
☆☆


Join date : 2013-06-06
Posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: Want to get first six star   Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:37 pm

KrewOwns wrote:
redyr123 wrote:
Thanks equals999, I'm probably going to go with method 2, with a bit of method 3.

Also, do max 4* really sell for 1-2 te? because I pretty much see people only selling them fresh for 1-2 te, and I find it hard to believe that they're worth the same amount maxed out. confused 

They do sell, but it's not easy finding buyers. At least for a lot of people it's hard finding buyers. You also have to deal with people who lowball you or try to rip you off.

I have a LOT of 4* cards, about 40 now. I need to try and sell them now lol, good luck trying to sell your cards. Very Happy

Also keep in mind LE cards sell for more.

I always consider 2 te for a lvl 40 4* and 4-5 te as the standard price for m4*, but unfortunately, the current market is flooded with feeders/goddess so it is very hard to sell feeders at what I considered as normal price.

Personally, I would just hold on to the m4* until the price goes back up. Because spending like half a day to get a f4* to lvl 80, then sell them at just 1-2 te profit is really a waste of time. You can buy 2 te with like $2. Even if you work at minimum wage, it is like 15 minutes of work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-24
Posts : 748

PostSubject: Re: Want to get first six star   Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:13 pm

Ryosuke wrote:
KrewOwns wrote:
redyr123 wrote:
Thanks equals999, I'm probably going to go with method 2, with a bit of method 3.

Also, do max 4* really sell for 1-2 te? because I pretty much see people only selling them fresh for 1-2 te, and I find it hard to believe that they're worth the same amount maxed out. confused 

They do sell, but it's not easy finding buyers. At least for a lot of people it's hard finding buyers. You also have to deal with people who lowball you or try to rip you off.

I have a LOT of 4* cards, about 40 now. I need to try and sell them now lol, good luck trying to sell your cards. Very Happy

Also keep in mind LE cards sell for more.

I always consider 2 te for a lvl 40 4* and 4-5 te as the standard price for m4*, but unfortunately, the current market is flooded with feeders/goddess so it is very hard to sell feeders at what I considered as normal price.

Personally, I would just hold on to the m4* until the price goes back up. Because spending like half a day to get a f4* to lvl 80, then sell them at just 1-2 te profit is really a waste of time. You can buy 2 te with like $2. Even if you work at minimum wage, it is like 15 minutes of work.

I think the problem lies not in the overwhelming exp, its the price of all cards dropping. m4*s will hardly go up again, just because when m5*s prices became so low, people who can afford feeders will switch to them instead of relying on m4*s again.
It is just like the m3* market collapse back then. Last Christmas, we can still sell m3*s at about 1~2te@ price, and the m4*s are like 8te, consider the same applies here, the m5* feeders might be even cheaper than 8te now, so we are lucky that m4*s are still holding their price at 3te@.(considering the exp difference of 3, 4 and 5s, it is reasonable)
Yes, its not worth it to grind half day for 2te, but if no one is paying, then it will likely to simply fade out of the picture, m4* will only be there when newer players enter the game, and the only better cards they get are 4*s.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
schizzlemydiz



Join date : 2013-06-23
Posts : 108

PostSubject: Re: Want to get first six star   Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:00 pm

kfcjamal wrote:
schizzlemydiz wrote:
Patience.

Acquire 4* - max 'em and sell them for 1-2 TE.  100 TE can net you a low rank 6* (including Alexander)  Save more, get more.

this guy's price is completely off (probably new like you as well).

max 4* are 3~4te. you can get a low end 6* (not ranked or limited edition, pullable ones) for 60~80te.

alexander and mina don't count as 6* units.

You're listing the sticker price.

Look at actual recent sales and the number of times inventory has stayed stagnant in the constantly bumped stores in the trading section, which ask for the prices you listed.  The 4* usually get sold in bundles/sets which averages out to 1-2 TE/card.

This isn't an attempt to be a poop flinging fest, just responding to being called out.

Anyways - tons of info for you here - take each and all with a grain of salt and proceed in your own way that keeps you sane and having fun w/ the game.

Quote :
I always consider 2 te for a lvl 40 4* and 4-5 te as the standard price for m4*, but unfortunately, the current market is flooded with feeders/goddess so it is very hard to sell feeders at what I considered as normal price.

Personally, I would just hold on to the m4* until the price goes back up.

On the mark - in terms of drop in prices, but all this talk of a hope of recovery is quite synonymous to people holding on to homes that are underwater in hopes that the prices will go back to yesteryear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kfcjamal
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-03-13
Posts : 934

PostSubject: Re: Want to get first six star   Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:27 pm

schizzlemydiz wrote:
You're listing the sticker price.

Look at actual recent sales and the number of times inventory has stayed stagnant in the constantly bumped stores in the trading section, which ask for the prices you listed.  The 4* usually get sold in bundles/sets which averages out to 1-2 TE/card.

This isn't an attempt to be a poop flinging fest, just responding to being called out.

sorry, but i don't see anyone selling m4 for 1~2 te each. maybe it's because i don't buy m4 but i have seen them sell for 3~4 te a week ago. the market is probably flooded with m4 now because of lilith but i seriously doubt that they will be 1te that soon (maybe 2, but 1 is definitely too low).

there are also some useful/le 4* (nanael, fawn, zafiro, etc) that are being sold for more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-11-22
Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: Want to get first six star   Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:35 pm

I'll never sell an m4* lower than 4TE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryosuke
☆☆


Join date : 2013-06-06
Posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: Want to get first six star   Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:22 pm

schizzlemydiz wrote:
Quote :
I always consider 2 te for a lvl 40 4* and 4-5 te as the standard price for m4*, but unfortunately, the current market is flooded with feeders/goddess so it is very hard to sell feeders at what I considered as normal price.

Personally, I would just hold on to the m4* until the price goes back up.

On the mark - in terms of drop in prices, but all this talk of a hope of recovery is quite synonymous to people holding on to homes that are underwater in hopes that the prices will go back to yesteryear.  

You may not agree with me, but I expect the price for m4*/lvl 40 4* to go back up again and I have my reasons. Even if my prediction is off, there is really not much to lose anyway. Holding on to those cards will just hold me back by like 20-40 te, but if the price go back up again I will be able to sell them for like 80 te. So for me the risk is worth taking; and in the worst case, I can always use them as a feeder myself or give them to new player for free.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nooblack
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-01
Posts : 665

PostSubject: Re: Want to get first six star   Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:49 pm

You're about 30% there since I burnt about at least 15 5* and a ton a m4*'s to earn enough TE get my first Six and the Six I got isn't that good too but its not Alexander XD . I think I'm just bad at trading (Sold a Fresh Rose once for 6 TE and a Sheryl for 5  TE). It's pretty hard to find someone willing to pay at market price. My method was always sell 5*'s to get rarer 5*'s and selling max 4's at the side then just find someone willing to Trade their 6 for a rare 5 and some TE.

Yes, I have spent cash on some packs in Fantasica but all I got were 4*s, though the packs I got where just Step up Step 5. I couldnt reach the last step because I dont have enough Cash

The deal I got was 140 6* Mata for 5*120 LB Patrick, 5*MSleip(U), 1 Pot and 39 TE. Pretty horrible ain't it?

You can also wait for the drop price in the 6* Market. I've seen 6* go down from 110 TE to 70 TE but it took months at least. I was a fool to have spent my 60 TE on an Auction for a 5* a long time ago ><.

The road to a 6* is brutal if you don't have a good deal or no Cash.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geordie 1996



Join date : 2013-07-10
Posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Want to get first six star   Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:38 pm

15 *s and 4*s I sold 7 5*s and 2 maxed for Manfred which I maxed to level 140 in 4 days and 4*s maxed for for 3-4 now lower.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Want to get first six star   Today at 11:09 am

Back to top Go down
 
Want to get first six star
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Star Grounding Scheme Observations and Questions
» WHO WAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL OR HANDSOME MOVIE STAR 20TH
» Lego Death star spotted
» Pit Fighter morning star and spiked gauntlet
» Robyn's Star Stocks

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: