HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next
AuthorMessage
po1102
War Hero [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:48 am

fairyboy wrote:
Actually how can we login to different account but using the same device??anyone know that??

You can log out and log in with a different account on the same device, yes. Click on the mobage button on the top left of the screen to do so. But you can only register 1 account per device.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
liquiddragon

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:49 am

Thanks for your reply about the rook chest/pack. Went and pulled because it doesn't seem there are many chances for a guaranteed 6*

I assume the pulls are random, but i pulled 2 of the possible 3 6* cards in the first three pulls and they were nocturne, so I assume that two of the 6* cards are monsters. I got Epimelia from my 6th pull which was about 200 fanta pts so like every other pack the picture displayed with the pack doesn't guarantee that card (obvious perhaps, haha). I went to the 5th chest without any spending through free fanta pt offers on a new account just in case there are any other new players wondering if they should try the chest. If you can get the 6* within 5 pulls assuming it isn't rigged then I guess you're lucky!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fairyboy

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:50 pm

po1102 wrote:
fairyboy wrote:
Actually how can we login to different account but using the same device??anyone know that??

You can log out and log in with a different account on the same device, yes. Click on the mobage button on the top left of the screen to do so. But you can only register 1 account per device.

what is the consequence if i register the second acc on the devices? Which means the device is adi register for the 1st acc (Laptop)...

And do anyone know why the Bristol cant be trade but the banner there write can be trade?My fren he juz played few week ago, he gt the Bristol and Argent, and the login event banner state that both of the 2 unit can be traded...Y?

This is the banner pic...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:06 pm

fairyboy wrote:

what is the consequence if i register the second acc on the devices? Which means the device is adi register for the 1st acc (Laptop)...

And do anyone know why the Bristol cant be trade but the banner there write can be trade?My fren he juz played few week ago, he gt the Bristol and Argent, and the login event banner state that both of the 2 unit can be traded...Y?

This is the banner pic...

iirc you can not register a second account on the same device... fanta support may be able to work around this but from what i know it wont let you. If it did... and im just speculating then the first account would become unregistered, so you'll have to pick one or the other.

as for bristol... it could be they implied that the could both be traded but ment only the one... in general the log in bonus 6*'s are not going to be tradeable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fairyboy

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:18 pm

ohhh...okok...thx you ghost...i aso adi give up the mind to trade the Bristol adi...better to use it by myself...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genlean

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:30 am

Hi,

Im wondering if someone knows how many trainingpoints are needed for each stage in current event (cradle of heaven) and probably every training event.

for example 1-1 has 17 steps before completed so uses 180 training points.

first few levels and stages are no problem, but im wondering how many training pots are needed to complete all stages.

With regards,
Genlean
Back to top Go down
View user profile
po1102
War Hero [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:41 pm

I've never reached the last stages in a training event myself, but I remember that stage 7-x takes more than 2 pots each to clear so it's gonna be costly if you want to burn all the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genlean

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:36 am

I worked out episode 1 to 4 so far on wiki, can any-one fill in the blances?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soleina

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:46 pm

Is there like a strategy to princess events? I've been around for the last two (and royally derped in Monster Maidens due to not having a clue), but still feel like I'm missing something.

In the schoolgirl princess event, I only helped Cane (and Khuri) and ended up getting Cane6. Is this the way to play the event? I don't care about ranking, I just want to get my princess and the untradeable 7* if I can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:26 pm

Soleina wrote:
Is there like a strategy to princess events? I've been around for the last two (and royally derped in Monster Maidens due to not having a clue), but still feel like I'm missing something.

In the schoolgirl princess event, I only helped Cane (and Khuri) and ended up getting Cane6. Is this the way to play the event? I don't care about ranking, I just want to get my princess and the untradeable 7* if I can.

Thats the best way to go if you want the 6* for that princes. Keep in mind that any of the 7*'s will require burning pots... lots of em. To rank in a specific princes just do her and the special or to rank do just two or all three.

The untradeable 7* would come from the special 'princess', in the last event that would be Khuri.... so if thats your only goal, she's the only one you need to worry about. That being said the best way to encounter her (outside of burning loads of pots with a eu) is during the stud mode or in the last event with the flower items, so see where that lies for point prizes and try and get it or at least the low point one for each.

So what I would do is decide as a secondary target what you want, one of the 6*s or overall rank and then just burn them pots.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soleina

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:45 am

Thank you, that's really helpful! Smile I have a lot of pot p to burn for this event, I just hope the rewards are easy like last time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:53 am

Ghost_Star wrote:
Soleina wrote:

Thats the best way to go if you want the 6* for that princes. Keep in mind that any of the 7*'s will require burning pots... lots of em. To rank in a specific princes just do her and the special or to rank do just two or all three.

The untradeable 7* would come from the special 'princess', in the last event that would be Khuri.... so if thats your only goal, she's the only one you need to worry about. That being said the best way to encounter her (outside of burning loads of pots with a eu) is during the stud mode or in the last event with the flower items, so see where that lies for point prizes and try and get it or at least the low point one for each.

So what I would do is decide as a secondary target what you want, one of the 6*s or overall rank and then just burn them pots.

If you want to know how much pots, lets just say I've burnt more than 200 pots for the rank 7* the last time, to the point I needed pure...(but then again, didn't use all Hero Points Razz)

What are you looking at? Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:43 am

KuroStar wrote:

If you want to know how much pots, lets just say I've burnt more than 200 pots for the rank 7* the last time, to the point I needed pure...(but then again, didn't use all Hero Points Razz)

Same when i ranked for Valley of Shangri-la (although i've used my Hero Points too instead of Pure).

A safe estimate would be 200 P items plus 100 Pure (at least) to secure an event 6*.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlackObsydian

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:58 am

I started an alt like 2 months ago, and I have a problem with ally assists: i can use some allies for 15 mins instead of the normal 1 hour. I don't remember this happening to me when i started on my main, and I don't think it has something to do with ally usage as i try to use every ally the same and yet the ones that are online more often are the ones with 15 mins assists. Can someone explain why this happens?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ggorrell77
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:48 am

It is probable the difference in your level to their level. The closer the two accounts levels are the longer they are available after logging out. If you are about the same level it is about an hour. If your levels are very differnet, it can be as short as 15 minutes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:15 am

ggorrell77 wrote:
It is probable the difference in your level to their level. The closer the two accounts levels are the longer they are available after logging out. If you are about the same level it is about an hour. If your levels are very differnet, it can be as short as 15 minutes.

i thought that it had to do with quests cleared and not your level. so if two players are level 100 but one has cleared all of 43 but the other has only cleared to 40, then the one who's cleared everything can use all of his allies for an hour, but the guy who's only cleared to 40 can use anyone on the same stage or below for an hour but anyone ahead of him can only be used for 15 min or so. i think the amount of time changes based on how far apart people are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlackObsydian

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:27 am

Ghost_Star wrote:
ggorrell77 wrote:

i thought that it had to do with quests cleared and not your level. so if two players are level 100 but one has cleared all of 43 but the other has only cleared to 40, then the one who's cleared everything can use all of his allies for an hour, but the guy who's only cleared to 40 can use anyone on the same stage or below for an hour but anyone ahead of him can only be used for 15 min or so. i think the amount of time changes based on how far apart people are.

That makes sense either way, my alt is still at episode 13 and is approx. lvl 30  Razz 
Thank you both!  Smile 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lachymae

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:56 pm

What does the "D" column refer to in Fantasica Wiki/Units page?

Can't post links since I am a new member  Crying or Very sad

It's on the Fantasica Wiki, on the left side, under cards section (any star).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
po1102
War Hero [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:41 pm

Lachymae wrote:
What does the "D" column refer to in Fantasica Wiki/Units page?

Can't post links since I am a new member  Crying or Very sad

It's on the Fantasica Wiki, on the left side, under cards section (any star).

It refers to the unit's speed number as it shows on Chinese fanta (D for Delay). Check out the Chinese Fanta Wiki site and you'll see. Also, though it's true for many units, it doesn't show the correct speed of quite a number of units (Cosmos, speed 0.8, is faster than Orpheus, speed 0.7, as I have tested them; Helena is faster than all other C speed mages but has the same speed number as them). Either it's only for speed determination in colo/arena or the units are a bit different between versions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lachymae

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:22 pm

po1102 wrote:
It refers to the unit's speed number as it shows on Chinese fanta (D for Delay). Check out the Chinese Fanta Wiki site and you'll see. Also, though it's true for many units, it doesn't show the correct speed of quite a number of units (Cosmos, speed 0.8, is faster than Orpheus, speed 0.7, as I have tested them; Helena is faster than all other C speed mages but has the same speed number as them). Either it's only for speed determination in colo/arena or the units are a bit different between versions.

Thanks for clearing it up, the values sure seemed vague at the first glance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blindwisdom

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:25 pm

I'm wondering if this is gonna be the norm for pulling 7* or higher with that Neocore thing . Having to pay 5k coins for a good 7*seems really good . At first when hearing bout 7* and the price of them were yea
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fairyboy

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:51 pm

anyone noe what is the purpose of the Data Reset in the Game Option there?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kakuncio

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:18 pm

fairyboy wrote:
anyone noe what is the purpose of the Data Reset in the Game Option there?

Yeah, it erases all the game resources that were downloaded on your device for the game to play. Once you restart the app it will download them all again. You will not lose any game progress.

I have done this several times since some buttons or images become corrupted and show just random colors. drunken
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kakuncio

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:30 pm

Now a question of mine:

I have a bunch of 4*, What the hell do I do with them?!

Are they good feeder material? If yes, to which level should I level them up?
Seen a lot of "selling lv40 4* feeder set", is that the "standard"?

I already know that 2* and 3* have exp gain, does this happen with 4* too?

I have more than I ever need because I have obtained (for free) a decent mix of 7*, 6*, and 5*.
The only time I still use some of them is Mina's Trials (because of the low deployment cost).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:44 pm

Kakuncio wrote:
Now a question of mine:

I have a bunch of 4*, What the hell do I do with them?!

Are they good feeder material? If yes, to which level should I level them up?
Seen a lot of "selling lv40 4* feeder set", is that the "standard"?

I already know that 2* and 3* have exp gain, does this happen with 4* too?

I have more than I ever need because I have obtained (for free) a decent mix of 7*, 6*, and 5*.
The only time I still use some of them is Mina's Trials (because of the low deployment cost).

the higher the * the more exp it gives when using it as a feeder. I keep some old ones and some useful ones for mina's, but for the majority of them I use them as personal feeders.

I usually toss a full inventory of 1/2/3* into my 4's brining them to level 20-30 and then just using them myself. if you see anyone buying feeder sets and you have them then sell, but like your experiencing they are so common now its hard to find buyers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Today at 5:15 pm

Back to top Go down

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next