HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-02
Posts : 1669

PostSubject: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Wed May 29, 2013 3:10 pm

Minusblindfold wrote:
Only to recruit? or are there other types of events?

check out this thread:
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t6113-future-event-you-are-most-looking-forward-to

basically it will be a tower type event where you get artifacts, if you end the event with multiple sets of each artifact you get 5/6* rewards... so there will be tons of battling and if you can't hang onto your artifacts you will not get that reward.

It appears that we will get getting new events quite regularly mixed in with old ones. That is to say what may seem useless now may become quite useful... like the cards who got new skills like charles and lion boy, both of whom have seen big value increases with the BA2 and now new Guild Battle... who knows what monsters will be used for in new events
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sunocoloco



Join date : 2013-05-31
Posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:35 am

Hello there~ Beginner here and I got a lot of questions about this game. I would really appreciate it if someone can answer my questions! Thanks in advance!

1) What comes in the Premium starter pack, premium mega box, and premium box?

2) This is going to be confusing but here goes. I've been feeding my character who is 30+ in levels, 2 stars(at level 6). I heard to feed the 2 stars 7x(1 stars) to make it level 6. Is this the correct way to level?

3)In the episodes section, what do I get for finishing the red quests (?-8, ?-9, ?-10)? Are they even worth doing?

4) What is a Time Elixer(p)? I can't trade that correct?

5) What is the best item to exchange at Leana's Exchange shop?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-02
Posts : 1669

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:47 am

Sunocoloco wrote:
Hello there~ Beginner here and I got a lot of questions about this game. I would really appreciate it if someone can answer my questions! Thanks in advance!

1) What comes in the Premium starter pack, premium mega box, and premium box?

2) This is going to be confusing but here goes. I've been feeding my character who is 30+ in levels, 2 stars(at level 6). I heard to feed the 2 stars 7x(1 stars) to make it level 6. Is this the correct way to level?

3)In the episodes section, what do I get for finishing the red quests (?-8, ?-9, ?-10)? Are they even worth doing?

4) What is a Time Elixer(p)? I can't trade that correct?

5) What is the best item to exchange at Leana's Exchange shop?


1) you have a 1% chance to pull a 5* and .2% chance of a 6*. I recommend that you really learn the game to know if if will be a good investment and then only buy a pack when there is an event that you want to compete in as the extra items you get will usually help you in that event. For example in the current event you get keys which will allow you to fight bosses which give you huge bt points.

2) there are many ways to level, in the encylpida section of the forum there are many guides on how to level but the way you described is the way in which i level. For panel events one of the panels will be a enchant boost, save your feeders for that, it will only take 4x 1* to make a lv 6 2*.

3) you get cake.

4) yes, you can not trade te(p). save it for a event in which you want to rank in as they are quite helpful. (this is answered the the first page of this faq, reading is cool)

5) any item you do not want to use/keep. i only trade in common 3*/4* units and prem tickets. i use 4*+ tickets for chance at 6* ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sunocoloco



Join date : 2013-05-31
Posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:22 pm

Thank you very much Ghost Star~ you've answered all my questions.

i gotta reread the faq lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lovessel



Join date : 2013-06-03
Posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:50 pm

Hi,

Recently my wife has downloaded fantasica on her iphone 4 ( 3 days back )

But somehow or rather, she can't register her account on that device..

Here's the problem,

This is definitely a new account but whether her phone have been registered before previously or not, she got no recollection about it and we have tried using different ways to register by login in through facebook, creating new accounts etc.. but all failed.. So i suspect she might have an account registered using her phone in the past which non of us have recollection at all.. Please kindly assist to it.. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-02
Posts : 1669

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:59 pm

lovessel wrote:
Hi,

Recently my wife has downloaded fantasica on her iphone 4 ( 3 days back )

But somehow or rather, she can't register her account on that device..

Here's the problem,

This is definitely a new account but whether her phone have been registered before previously or not, she got no recollection about it and we have tried using different ways to register by login in through facebook, creating new accounts etc.. but all failed.. So i suspect she might have an account registered using her phone in the past which non of us have recollection at all.. Please kindly assist to it.. Thanks!

fanta support should be able to fix this for you. just open a support ticket and include account name and mac address of the phone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lovessel



Join date : 2013-06-03
Posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:01 pm

where can i find fantasica support?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-02
Posts : 1669

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:29 pm

lovessel wrote:
where can i find fantasica support?

you can find everything on google...

http://support.mobage.com/customer/portal/articles/954161
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sunocoloco



Join date : 2013-05-31
Posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:50 am

I'm a new player and I have 2 premium tickets. What should I do with them at this stage? Should i just use them, exchange it at Leana's shop, or try to trade them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kadaan
☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-30
Posts : 308

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:54 am

Sunocoloco wrote:
I'm a new player and I have 2 premium tickets. What should I do with them at this stage? Should i just use them, exchange it at Leana's shop, or try to trade them?

You can't trade premium tickets (nor 4*+ tickets.)

I would just recycle any tickets you get. 4* cards are easy to get and the Brave/Luna/Ambrosia/AllyPoints from grab bags will likely be more useful to you.

You'll get a free 3* any time now from the 5th panel in the current event, and at the end of the event on the 11th you'll get a free 4* from the last panel.

_________________
Visit the FANTASICA WIKI!
kik:kadaan
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fantasicawiki.com/
Sunocoloco



Join date : 2013-05-31
Posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:20 am

Thanks Kadaan. Oh I didn't know you couldn't trade the ticket. OK i'm just going to recycle it now and hope for the best.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sunocoloco



Join date : 2013-05-31
Posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:20 am

Another question~

I can't Beat 25-3 when my strong allies are not online.

Can u tell me which quest gives me the second most BT or which quest I should be doing?

I am currently doing 24-6 but I calculated that gives me 452BT.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-02
Posts : 1669

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:04 am

Sunocoloco wrote:
Another question~

I can't Beat 25-3 when my strong allies are not online.

Can u tell me which quest gives me the second most BT or which quest I should be doing?

I am currently doing 24-6 but I calculated that gives me 452BT.

http://www.fantasicawiki.com/wiki/Quests

there is a list of quests with BT points. Usually the higher the monster count the better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sunocoloco



Join date : 2013-05-31
Posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:03 pm

Thanks again~ that's exactly what I was looking for!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DTF6dragonsru



Join date : 2013-04-11
Posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:25 pm

So in the card packs that cost 500 moba is this a 100% chance to get a frostblood unit or is it just a better chance than 300?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caimsen
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-04-13
Posts : 703

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:48 pm

As fare as i know you get 100% a Frostblood Unit. But the chances for a 5* or 6* are as low as in the other packs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kirindas



Join date : 2013-05-07
Posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:35 pm

Hi! Question. What's the best training stage to gather materials so that I can quickly enhance my units? Or is there a better method than obtaining cards through training?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
corroded
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-04-25
Posts : 403

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:09 pm

Hey guys, im planning to aim for my first 5* (fresh or full).

What is a good 5* to start with? I've seen some cheap 8-10TE 5* like here:

f Siever (10te)
f Eleanor (10te)
f Camile (9te)
f Vivi (10 te)
f Hildegard (8te)

but I'm pretty sure they're not ideal ones to get (slow atatck speeds, weak attacks?)

anyways, any suggestions? I have like 4TE but im trying to aim for 10-15 tes ones since I think i can sell a couple of max 4* ffor 4-5TE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-05-21
Posts : 887

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:51 pm

corroded wrote:
Hey guys, im planning to aim for my first 5* (fresh or full).

What is a good 5* to start with? I've seen some cheap 8-10TE 5* like here:

f Siever (10te)
f Eleanor (10te)
f Camile (9te)
f Vivi (10 te)
f Hildegard (8te)

but I'm pretty sure they're not ideal ones to get (slow atatck speeds, weak attacks?)

anyways, any suggestions? I have like 4TE but im trying to aim for 10-15 tes ones since I think i can sell a couple of max 4* ffor 4-5TE

Siever looks good in the above list and Camille isn't too bad either for event participation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
corroded
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-04-25
Posts : 403

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:52 pm

Thanks! Will keep that in mind. I'll tink about sIever, but im not to keen about camille eing useful only for specific events..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryosuke
☆☆


Join date : 2013-06-06
Posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:38 pm

Quick question on enhancing.

I have been running 26-5 training for awhile and 1* card gain rate just cannot keep up with the 2* card gain rate. Do you think I should do a lower level training to farm 1* or just use the 2* to enhance the 2*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Colaleon
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-07
Posts : 368

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:10 am

Ryosuke wrote:
Quick question on enhancing.

I have been running 26-5 training for awhile and 1* card gain rate just cannot keep up with the 2* card gain rate. Do you think I should do a lower level training to farm 1* or just use the 2* to enhance the 2*

I just feed one Yakov to another Yakov when that happens. =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-05-21
Posts : 887

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:30 am

Colaleon wrote:
Ryosuke wrote:
Quick question on enhancing.

I have been running 26-5 training for awhile and 1* card gain rate just cannot keep up with the 2* card gain rate. Do you think I should do a lower level training to farm 1* or just use the 2* to enhance the 2*


I just feed one Yakov to another Yakov when that happens. =)

Oh right. One Yakov is 3 1*s worth of exp isn't it? I have been using a mix of yakovs and 1*s to feed the catos. Not enough 1*s to go around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
webcest
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-03-24
Posts : 714

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:49 am

About the Frostblood series box, I have to ask:

The card buy screen shows the price of 3500 crossed out and 3000 as the actual price, yet it says you will get 6 cards - for which the regular price is 3000. So, do you only get 6 cards and they've messed up with the "discount", or do you actually get 7 cards?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
codfish9306



Join date : 2013-05-05
Posts : 7

PostSubject: Series Starter Pack   Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:21 am

Does anyone know what this is? I'm a free player with 125 coins from trial offers. If this is a guaranteed Frostblood card, I think it'd be worth it, right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   Today at 9:37 am

Back to top Go down
 
FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 38Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next
 Similar topics
-
» mark 3 questions
» Horus Questions
» Newbie Questions
» You have questions, we try to have answers
» Exam Questions gone Wrong

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: