HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Trading going down on Jul 2...a sign of trade market?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Funyuns

PostSubject: Trading going down on Jul 2...a sign of trade market?   Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:50 pm

same thing happened to Rage of Bahamut if any of you guys remember...
Anyways it would suck to have a trading market in Fantasica because,

1. The price of 5 star cards will go down like a paper airplane.
2. In addition to the first point, 5 star cards are ALREADY cheap as hell compare to 6* cards so when the trade market gets implemented to the game, all the beginners would lose the motivation to keep playing.
3. Disintegration of mix sales.

These are just small 3 prediction to a possible new trading system.
What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kfcjamal
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Trading going down on Jul 2...a sign of trade market?   Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:50 pm

i have no idea what you're talking about but this isn't the first time we had a tradelock
Back to top Go down
View user profile
klanko

PostSubject: Re: Trading going down on Jul 2...a sign of trade market?   Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:03 pm

Never played Rage of Bahamut. What exactly happened?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Varis
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Trading going down on Jul 2...a sign of trade market?   Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:05 pm

They do trade locks every time we get a Battle Arena event, so my guess is that BA3 is the next event.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kfcjamal
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Trading going down on Jul 2...a sign of trade market?   Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:18 pm

Varis wrote:
They do trade locks every time we get a Battle Arena event, so my guess is that BA3 is the next event.

not even close
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]

PostSubject: Re: Trading going down on Jul 2...a sign of trade market?   Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:35 pm

It's got to do with the Rookie Ranks that are coming up in July 2nd, right?

To avoid any cheating for the new players who've joined in in the last 30 days starting from when the event starts?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Minarian
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Trading going down on Jul 2...a sign of trade market?   Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:04 pm

They already locked the trade between us and them haven't they?

I got an assist from a noob. I was so....overwhelmed with um...lets just say I was so touched that I wanted to sell him a 4* cheap(like 400k) but when I opened his profile, the trade,ally,and battle buttons are all greyed out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OwlOfMinerva

PostSubject: Re: Trading going down on Jul 2...a sign of trade market?   Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:15 pm

klanko wrote:

Imagine maximum level 5 star cards in this game selling for around 5te

Thats basically what happened in rage of bahamut over half a year ago when manual trading got turned into a bazaar system

inflation out the arse hardcore
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arabelladonna
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Trading going down on Jul 2...a sign of trade market?   Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:11 am

OwlOfMinerva wrote:
klanko wrote:

Imagine maximum level 5 star cards in this game selling for around 5te

Thats basically what happened in rage of bahamut over half a year ago when manual trading got turned into a bazaar system

inflation out the arse hardcore

A relatively good guideline is: It hasn't happened in Japan so it's not gonna happen here.

Maxed 5*, unless they're super LE, do go for 5-15TE these days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/DieAntrim
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Trading going down on Jul 2...a sign of trade market?   Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:23 am

Did the trading function get turned off in Japan during this event? I wonder if there is something in the next phase of this event that will benefit certain cards such that would be particularly vulnerable to card sharing as an exploit?

The same reason that they, rightly, turn off trading during Battle Arena. So that the same "team" of (or key) cards aren't shared among a few people thereby having the same cards basically taking up several ranking positions (thus taking away from others who are playing only with their team)

Or memphiskite do you mean that the tradelock may be in effect so that when the new players get their rookie rank rewards they can't trade them away, as a way of trying to prevent or at least delay them being taken advantage of?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Trading going down on Jul 2...a sign of trade market?   Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:39 am

Tattycoram wrote:
Did the trading function get turned off in Japan during this event? I wonder if there is something in the next phase of this event that will benefit certain cards such that would be particularly vulnerable to card sharing as an exploit?

The same reason that they, rightly, turn off trading during Battle Arena. So that the same "team" of (or key) cards aren't shared among a few people thereby having the same cards basically taking up several ranking positions (thus taking away from others who are playing only with their team)

Or memphiskite do you mean that the tradelock may be in effect so that when the new players get their rookie rank rewards they can't trade them away, as a way of trying to prevent or at least delay them being taken advantage of?

The trade ban was also enacted in the original Japan event. The given reason was that there was a glitch/bug that allowed people to duplicate pots through trading. Or so the rumours go on the JP bulletin that I visit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trading going down on Jul 2...a sign of trade market?   Today at 3:05 am

Back to top Go down

Trading going down on Jul 2...a sign of trade market?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1