HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Kiraka16's Trading Stop

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiraka16

PostSubject: Kiraka16's Trading Stop   Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:06 pm

For all my Offer listed cards, I’d rather be traded cards then get te offers for them. Though if a mixed offer comes in I will max the cards for the buyer. The reason they are offer is because they are cards I’m currently leveling up.
* I like these cards or only have 1.

I convert TE as 2.5 pots
I will accept units over TE 90% of the time.

To contact me please message me in game-
I am Kiraka16, ID 80196916

Or You can try here, I'm on the game daily while I'll be updating cards and info here only twice a week at most.

Cards currently willing to trade away:

Mina lv.8- Offer (I want her gone- so I might go pretty low for her.)

Agatha lv. 25 (slow 4/ speed C) –Offer
F Agatha lv. 1 (slow 4/ speed C) -1 te as is or 2 te to level up to 40.

Nadine lv. 35 (knockback 4/ Speed B) –Offer* (Strong card, harder to part with)
F Nadine lv. 1 (knockback 4/ Speed B)- 1 te as is or 2 te to level up to 40.

Estlin lv. 13 (slow 4/ speed D) –Offer
F Estlin lv. 1 (slow 4/ speed D) – 1 te as is or 2 te to level up to 40.

Grex lv. 7 (Poison 4/ Speed A)- Offer

F Nefer lv. 1 (Poison 4/ speed D)-Offer*

F Yuriya lv. 1 (poison 4/ Speed B)- Offer* (2 in stock)

F Gleb lv. 1 (Knockback 4/ Speed D)

F Maia lv. 1 (Slow 4/ Speed D)

F Chris lv. 1 (None/Speed D)- 2 TE

F Canon lv. 1 (None/Speed D)- 2 te

F Scarlet lv. 1 (None/ Speed D)- 1 te

F Robert lv. 1 (None/ Speed B)- 1 te

Lu Xun lv. 10 (None/ Speed B)- Offer*

F Neil lv. 1 (Knockback 3/ Speed D)– Offer*

Kinderik lv. 7 (None/Speed D)

F Geronimo lv. 1 (Slow 3/ Speed D)

F Julian lv. 1 (none/ Speed D)

Monsters: I will accept almost anything for monsters. I prefer units or Pots for them seeing as I don’t think they are worth much TE wise. They are all offer to buy. All are F, except ones with levels.

Amarelo- 1 in stock (lv. 2 Don’t ask why.)

Chimera- 1 in stock

Harpy- 2 in stock

Salamander- 2 in stock

Troll- 1 in stock.

Minotaur- 1 in stock

Bicorn- 1 in stock

Scarecrow- 1 in stock.

Cards You may see I have but are not for trade- (They are my faves or firsts in something. And yes I commented on why I keep them even if they aren’t super powerful.)

Minotaur 4**** version- First card I bought for TE.

Erlik- First card I got from an event.

Jolt- Come on? She's cute and awesome.

Felicia- My first PM ticket 4 ****.

Ordos- first card that didn’t cost me a lot but still is good.

If a card doesn’t have an offer sign or a TE price that means It’s really low on my likes or interests so even Luna are acceptable for it. They are throw away cards in my eyes, so if offers don’t come they get sold.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiraka16

PostSubject: Re: Kiraka16's Trading Stop   Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:39 am

Update:
Every week I'll have a special sale post on cards, seeing as I have two feeder Danu. This weeks sale will be 2 for 1.

2 Danu for one TE or 1 rank 3 monster.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DazzAntoni
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Kiraka16's Trading Stop   Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:15 pm

Hi there, got a few things I'd like to do.

First, I was wondering if you would be willing to sell the 3*s Kinderik and Geronimo for Luna? I don't know how much would be acceptable, but I have a fair amount I could spend.

Also I'd like to take advantage of your Danu sale if a lvl 10 Catoblepas (3* monster) is ok.

Finally, you've got a couple cards I need in my album, so I'm willing to trade things in my shop at this link for them, either as album or full trade. Sadly I'm completely out of TE and pots at the moment. Looking for 3*s: Lu Xun and Niel, 4*s: Nadine, Grex and Canon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiraka16

PostSubject: Re: Kiraka16's Trading Stop   Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:45 pm

DazzAntoni wrote:
Hi there, got a few things I'd like to do.

First, I was wondering if you would be willing to sell the 3*s Kinderik  and Geronimo for Luna?  I don't know how much would be acceptable, but I have a fair amount I could spend.

Also I'd like to take advantage of your Danu sale if a lvl 10 Catoblepas (3* monster) is ok.

Finally, you've got a couple cards I need in my album, so I'm willing to trade things in my shop at this link for them, either as album or full trade.  Sadly I'm completely out of TE and pots at the moment.  Looking for 3*s: Lu Xun and Niel, 4*s: Nadine, Grex and Canon

Well there's actually two cards I've been looking for myself that you have, Alraune and Frost. I've been trying to see if I could find them at a reasonable price.
(Don't worry about the TE I have a lot of none tradeable TE.)

Lingzi also caught my eye.

Would you be up to a trade of my high leveled Nadine with all the other cards you where needing: Lu Xun, Niel, Grex and Canon? And the two you wanted for Luna in a trade for either:
Alraune and Frost
Or Alraune and Lingzi?
And the Catoblepas for the Danus. I'm hoping that's a good offer for you as well. I'm not so familiar with how everything is priced myself, so I've tried to look up the worth of all the cards to see if they are around the same value. I hope that I figured it right. Otl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DazzAntoni
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Kiraka16's Trading Stop   Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:26 pm

Ok, let me see if I understand everything here, and I'll put in a couple tips though I haven't been playing *all* that long myself.  

I'll start off by saying I'm not really willing to trade Alraune for anything here--I'd only trade her for another 5*, especially since I've been leveling her.  Frost I would be willing to trade, either for two of the 4*s or one of them an Lu Xun.  If possible I'd like to trade for the fresh Nadine, since I mostly just want her albumed.

If you don't care about advice from someone who hasn't been playing too much longer than you feel free to ignore the rest here.

In general, 2 pots are worth 1 TE (though during this event they're the same value--but ignore that for this), and TE are sometimes bought for the ballpark of 4-6 million luna.

The 3* Niel, kinderik and geronimo are common 3*s you can get from premium packs, so he's fairly worthless on his own--usually bought for Luna, or a set of 5 common 3*s for 1 TE if they're leveled to 10 as feeders.  Lu Xun on the other hand is a limited edition from an event in January, never to be printed again, so he's worth a bit more--usually between 1 and 3 TE depending on level.

The 4* Nadine, Grex and Canon are in common packs now--meaning usually worth 1 TE fresh, 2 TE lvl 40, and 4-5 TE maxed at 80--but they're fairly recent additions and so are still relatively rare, bumping their value up by a pot or two.  Frost (unless I'm mistaken) is a LE as is Lingzi so worth 2 fresh, about 3 or 4 lvl 40 and maxed anywhere from 6-8, depending on popularity and how long it's been since they've been available (both frost and Lingzi are relatively recent--their values will go up later).

From that the total TE value of all the cards I was interested in (not including the danus) should range from 7-9 TE, one more if it's the lvl 35 Nadine.  Since I'm asking 5 TE for Lingzi and 3 for Frost that would be considered a roughly equivalent trade (though obviously that depends on how both the buyer and seller feel about the trade and value each card), but for me selling Alraune at 20 (which I admit is slightly high because I want to keep her, 16-18 would be more common for her level) trading her for those wouldn't be a fair trade at all.

On the other hand, the Danu offer is kind of ripping yourself off--the goddesses are worth roughly 1 TE to 1.5TE each, whereas the catoblepas, being a common lvl 10 3* on its own is worth 1 pot (1/2 a TE) if the buyer is feeling generous--I commonly sell these guys 1 TE for a set of 5.  I'm more than willing to make that trade if you want to, but i am warning you you're losing fairly significant value on it.

Sorry that was all much more long-winded than I meant it to.  I'm still willing to make a trade but I'm afraid Alraune can't be part of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiraka16

PostSubject: Re: Kiraka16's Trading Stop   Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:50 pm

Ok, that all is starting to make sense. And I think I get it all now. ^ ^" actually that helped a lot now that i'm see all the factors. thank you for the advice very much, I guess maybe another time once I get normal te and pots ill come to you for the Alraune.
Very well then would you be interested in just trading Frost and Lingzi for I'll need to check on the danu values more then as another offer was given for them as well.
As for the Nadine I just rechecked the two, the second one seems to have leveled up slightly. I might have done it by mistake when I was leveling up the other. She's at level 14 if that's not a problem.
Just so I got which cards exactly would be the right value it's: Nadine, Lu Xun, cannon, grex?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DazzAntoni
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Kiraka16's Trading Stop   Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:14 pm

Yup, I would be willing to make that trade.

How much luna would you be willing to sell Geronimo and Kinderik for, if any?  Also kind of interested in Niel, depending on what you would want for him (I know you have him marked as "offer" instead of just being buyable for Luna)

Edit: seems Frost was also a couple levels higher than I remember. I guess to make up for Nadine's extra levels? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiraka16's Trading Stop   Today at 8:56 pm

Back to top Go down

Kiraka16's Trading Stop
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1