HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

King of lowballers?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Is mSofia (pull 5*) for fPatear (LE6*) an act of lowballing?
1. Yes
84%
 84% [ 41 ]
2. No
12%
 12% [ 6 ]
3. I have a worse one (please tell what it was)
4%
 4% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 49

AuthorMessage
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: King of lowballers?!   Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:36 pm

I had offer of 3m4* for epic, from someone with Aksana as leader and player lv100(so not noob) not worst, but definitely worse than 5* for 6*.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nightmarejin

PostSubject: Re: King of lowballers?!   Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:30 am

furiousjeff wrote:
meximan1390 wrote:

Yea I traded my Cuore for a Melpha straight up early yesterday and I had a bunch of Cuore owners tell me I over paid because Cuore was worth 120TE. I just laughed and told them good luck selling lol.

I did basically the same trade, but for Noah. Cuore was a funny one, had sellers asking for 80+ and buyers asking for 20.

Traded my fCuore for a Mort, got an offer after one spam.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
winterfallen
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: King of lowballers?!   Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:34 pm

Tattycoram wrote:
meximan1390 wrote:
I can understand how new players may come off as a holes when they are just ignorant and don't know any better. It's easy to see in the eyes or a new player that doesn't understand LE and thinks most 6*s are created equal or maybe they just look at stats and level and think that determines a cards value. Just yesterday someone offered me three 4*s for my Melpha because she was only level 1.

What's not forgivable in my eyes is when an experienced player approaches a newer player and convinces them to overpay for a certain card or maybe they offer very low for a lucky pull and convince the player it's a good deal.

I agree. It can't be a coincidence that when a new player gets a lucky pull then a bunch of people say "sent great offer for X, look in trade" yet you don't see nearly as many Awesome-But-Secret offers sent directly to the trade box of experienced players.

leosiu wrote:

A problem of this kind of under the table trading is the worst of all. I mean, especially to the new players. I heard from winz that one of his allies traded the new pulled Charles for mAlexander coz the seller told him Alexander worth more and the trade benefit him a lot.

THIS KIND OF THING MAKES ME SO ANGRY. it seems like some people feel entitled to good cards just because they've been playing longer or they just enjoy screwing others over. and when they send offers directly other people can't even step in to tell the newer player that it's a bad trade. people were complaining when a lvl 2 player pulled solar a couple days ago but tbh i was just glad that being so low lvl meant that people couldn't try to cheat him.

i've had people try to blatantly rip me off when i clearly know better (yeah i'm totally going to give you agastache u + 10 te for mNorma) and it's just rage inducing. there's a difference between driving a hard bargain and just trying to cheat people because you think they don't know any better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wwwCat

PostSubject: Re: King of lowballers?!   Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:13 pm

most ppl probably would get jealous if they spent 1000s of $ to try n get freya N some new player that's been only playing for a week suddenly draws freya the best card currently with only 1 step up pack
Back to top Go down
View user profile
leosiu
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: King of lowballers?!   Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:07 pm

wwwCat wrote:
most ppl probably would get jealous if they spent 1000s of $ to try n get freya N some new player that's been only playing for a week suddenly draws freya the best card currently with only 1 step up pack

Fanta card pulling is designed to be lottery like, which is purely luck based. I didn't pull Epic from 3 of my SP tix and some 6-7 cheap tix? Anyways, some players had a free ride (they donated 300PR maybe) on Lana and get Epic as their 1st 6*. This is Fanta.

In Fanta, nothing is more important than luck. Just like the real world XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
duhmichael17

PostSubject: Re: King of lowballers?!   Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:29 pm

I'll admit that when I first started out I was to blame for a pretty bad lowballing incident...
I started right around the time the game launched, so the first event was exciting for me! I was able to get Gloria 4*, which was my very first. A week or so after the event ended I saw how beautiful 6* Princess Gloria is and she became my goal! So I spent a good two weeks saving up 1mil luna. After that, another few days trying to even find a 6* Gloria. I then started to post my offers...

"MAX 4* GLORIA and 1 MIL LUNA FOR 6* PRINCESS GLORIA??"

It's pretty embarrassing in hindsight...

At least now I've built myself up to a Monica and various 5*s!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King of lowballers?!   Today at 10:53 pm

Back to top Go down

King of lowballers?!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2