HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

And I'm Hooked...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dwoods15

PostSubject: And I'm Hooked...   Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:47 pm

Howdy!  New rookie here, been officially active since Sunday and I've been grinding.  I'm on chapter 22 (2 away from the leveling grind...I can't wait), have a 4 star (frost) leveled all the way up to 51, and am looking to improve even more.  I have made a few allies over the last few days, but am always looking for more people that would be willing to provide guidance or are of a similar mindset (fellow completion freaks).  Have a great day, and I'll see you all in-game.  Happy hunting!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Onisunit
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: And I'm Hooked...   Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:15 pm

dwoods15 wrote:
Howdy!  New rookie here, been officially active since Sunday and I've been grinding.  I'm on chapter 22 (2 away from the leveling grind...I can't wait), have a 4 star (frost) leveled all the way up to 51, and am looking to improve even more.  I have made a few allies over the last few days, but am always looking for more people that would be willing to provide guidance or are of a similar mindset (fellow completion freaks).  Have a great day, and I'll see you all in-game.  Happy hunting!
Welcome friend! Hope you enjoy Fanta as much as we do and check the Forum for anything you need...really! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

And I'm Hooked...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1