HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 Need some newbie help

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
weegaa



Join date : 2013-06-19
Posts : 11

PostSubject: Need some newbie help   Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:50 pm

So yea, been playing for (i think) 10/11 days now and really like it.
Got up to 5 x 5star cards now and looking up towards the 6 star cards.

Now my question(s) would be:
- What would be a good starter 6star?
- What would be the best mix of skills to have from cards?
- I've read through most of the event topics made (big ++ to the guy that keeps making those) but I take it I need 7 cards for that? Question 2 again for the arena (if this is true) : >

And as last a request - I could really use some 6star allies, esp in this new event and quests where u can only deploy 3 cards I stuggle a lot with my current lowlvl/inactive/2star allies. 
As for myself as ally: soon to reach my first 6star card, brave maxed everyday and aprox. 15-20 hours online during the day (i have mastered the asian powernapping!)

Thanks in advance and have fun during the downtime ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-02
Posts : 1669

PostSubject: Re: Need some newbie help   Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:36 am

weegaa wrote:
So yea, been playing for (i think) 10/11 days now and really like it.
Got up to 5 x 5star cards now and looking up towards the 6 star cards.
nice, it too me much longer just to get my first 5*
weegaa wrote:

Now my question(s) would be:
- What would be a good starter 6star?
- What would be the best mix of skills to have from cards?
- I've read through most of the event topics made (big ++ to the guy that keeps making those) but I take it I need 7 cards for that?
depends:
for general questing - poison (Mortica) is the best / cheapest
for coliseum events - slow (rein) is the best / cheapest
for battle arena - none of the great 6*s for this event are cheap, so really anything you can get and have 7 out of 7 units.
other great, super cheap 6*s: Ana & Petra.

and as far as getting one... its going to be really hard to trade 5*'s for a 6*, unless that 5* is a limited rank card or is super desirable... not many of those left. Since its been really easy to get a 6* lately in events, your best options are 1) grind out the next 6* or 2) sell your 5*s for te. If you max them you might get 5-10 te per 5* and pick up a cheap 6* for about 50te.

weegaa wrote:
Question 2 again for the arena (if this is true) : >
Battle arena or coliseum (regular arena)? for the BA it depends on the restrictions. Since they chance all the time your best bet is to go with super low deploy cost like Ana or Mort.

weegaa wrote:

And as last a request - I could really use some 6star allies, esp in this new event and quests where u can only deploy 3 cards I stuggle a lot with my current lowlvl/inactive/2star allies. 
As for myself as ally: soon to reach my first 6star card, brave maxed everyday and aprox. 15-20 hours online during the day (i have mastered the asian powernapping!)

Thanks in advance and have fun during the downtime ^^
kick all your inactive allies. post in the looking for allies sticky above.

Edit: also please post your questions in the 'post questions here' thread and only create new threads for discussions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Need some newbie help
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Newbie Crawler: Landrover Discovery Qns
» Newbie to halogen cooking
» Bay Keramik Vase -- Please help a complete newbie
» VTA PAS 2 - Z Mod - (DIY Newbie Question)
» Newbie question about upgrading a PAS 3 line amplifer only.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: