HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Extra ally restrictions?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BakedOven

PostSubject: Extra ally restrictions?   Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:03 pm

Hey guys, I'm still new and dug around without finding much on this topic, so I'm asking here. Have any of you had extra ally restrictions, such as reduced grace periods, and not being to use them even if they're online?

I have an ally where once he logs in, I only have a 15 minute grace period to use him, and the timer counts down regardless of whether he's online or not. Same for another ally, but theirs is a 30 minute countdown instead of a 15 minute.

Any insight would be appreciated. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Extra ally restrictions?   Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:10 pm

from the faq (stickied to this section)

memphiskite wrote:
03. Allies

Questions relating to the availability of your allies are found here. Anything involving active skills on ally units will be found in the Skills section. If you are looking for specific allies, it’s good to check out the Looking for allies thread in the Game Discussion sub-forum.

Most of the time, my allies will have 24 hours remaining for help. But why has it suddenly changed to 1 hour remaining and then after, I can't select them for help. I never had any “deployment limitations” before until now. What's going on?

Spoiler:

I've noticed that lately my allies availibilities don't seem to decay at the same rate. When they just logged in or are active, they all read '1 hr available'.

The default display order on the deploy ally page is last login time unless I am incorrect there, and their times are not in order:
Ally 1 Login 7:45 1 hr(s) remaining
Ally 2 Login 7:44 53 minutes remaining
Ally 3 Login 7:30 1 hr(s) remaining
Ally 4 Login 7:16 24 Minutes remaining
Ally 5 Last login 7:00 1 hr(s) remaining
Ally 6 last login 6:54 1 hr(s) remaining

I'm sure there is some obvious answer to this, and I very vaguely recall reading something about my player level and my allies' player levels and the relationship affecting available time, but I don't recall anything more than "I think I remember reading something about that."

Spoiler:

I have a question about which allies would appear on the top of the list when helping out with quests.
Say Ally 1 logs in and has been online for 5 hours straight. Ally 2 logs into the game right at the 5 hour mark.
When you click on the Allies button, who will show up at the very top? Ally 1 or Ally 2?

Spoiler:

Ally tells me that his account's level 100 and leads with a maxed 5, but some of his 5 and 6* allies are available only for 15 minutes once their activity is refreshed.
My understanding's that it should be for at least an hour regardless of the level differential between lead and ally, so I asked him to observe when they "refresh from being unavailable to available. He confirms it's 13-15 mins.

Spoiler:

How will I know what the other players' timezones are?

Spoiler:

I was wondering why I can recruit some players as allies and some I can't. Does it go by how many quests you have completed?

Spoiler:

Is there a way to determine which allies you can deploy? I have some allies that I can deploy almost all day, while there are others who are almost never deploy-able. What gives?

Spoiler:

How does the "Ally currently not available" thing works? As in, how much time does take for an ally to be available again?

Spoiler:

Allies can be called during 1 hour since their last login, am I right? (1 hour if they are currently logged). But I have noticed that sometimes it is 30 minutes, no matter if they are online. I would like someone explain me briefly how that works exactly (I have searched this on the forum but have not found the question, if it was posted before sorry).

Spoiler:

So, is it common sense to remove inactive players and get active (always on) players that give you the opportunity to deploy them?

Spoiler:

How can I contact an ally that has quit playing the game? I only have him/her in my allies list. I sent a mobage friend request but nothing. Should I try to battle him/her?

Spoiler:

Is there a specific details/rules that for a new player like me cant have 6* as an allies? (I have max 4* but not a single 5* card). I have a few 6* allies before the event start. On the 1st day of the event, those allies can still help me doing battle, but they all had been removed from my allies list on the 2nd day.... so if someone know the answer please tell me.

Spoiler:

I'm still wondering how to add other players as allies using their game ID's. There doesn't seem to be a search ID option inside the Ally tab.

Spoiler:

How do you post a message on all your allies' profiles? When I write on my own profile, it just appears on my own wall, not my allies' walls.

Spoiler:

I was wondering how a player's wall work. Sometimes I see "Allies", "All", and none.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BakedOven

PostSubject: Re: Extra ally restrictions?   Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:14 pm

Ah, thanks. I should have read more carefully before posting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extra ally restrictions?   Today at 1:54 am

Back to top Go down

Extra ally restrictions?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1