HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Newish player!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

PostSubject: Newish player!   Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:03 pm

Hey everybody!  Been playing for a few weeks now and it looks like I'll be sticking around so I figured I'd pop in to say heya.

Not new to TCG's and I'm always a Free Player (Stipulation from the wife ^_^).  I created and ran a Top 50 Alliance in Marvel: WOH for the better part of a year but got sick of all the event changes they were making and bowed out.  I also play Blood Brothers when I feel like it.

I've finally hit the point in this game where I can start to participate in Events!  I'm on Quest 35, won my first 5* (Hannah) in a forum auction and leveled her to ~60, just drew a Soldado, and have a couple 4*s in the 40-70 range so I'm finally getting a decent enough deck together.

I generally only play at work and in the early mornings... and given that I'm a firefighter the more I play the better off the world is ^_^

I am pretty desperate for a few more heavy hitting Allies at the moment, the ones I have are pretty spotty with the logins so if you have space please let me know and I'll clear out a low-contributor.

Thanks for reading, and feel free to check out my Start-Up Store!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Newish player!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1