HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 Allies broken?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
woodyfly



Join date : 2013-06-24
Posts : 8

PostSubject: Allies broken?   Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:51 am

I've added dozens of people to allies and nobody has ever accepted. I even got a message on my phone that somebody requested to be my ally but there's no request in game. Ally system broken?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skrfirefly
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-23
Posts : 487

PostSubject: Re: Allies broken?   Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:01 am

go to allies and click on confirm request to view
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skrfirefly
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-23
Posts : 487

PostSubject: Re: Allies broken?   Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:02 am

btw after one week your allies need to be online to use them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
woodyfly



Join date : 2013-06-24
Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Allies broken?   Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:20 am

Yeah, When i check on 'confirm request', I can see the 20 pending invites I gave out but nobody accepted me. It shows I have 0/20 allies but somebody posted on my page saying that my ally list is full. This game is frustrating me, I didn't have any ally issues with dark summoner No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unknownkid
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-03-15
Posts : 404

PostSubject: Re: Allies broken?   Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:25 am

If you have pending requests, they count as 'temporary' allies - therefor nobody can send you a request if you still have like 20 pending ones Razz.

Just cancel one or two and then people can send invites to you. It can happen fairly often that people don't respond immediately to your request. Also note that you don't get informed if someone declined it.

Also it's "Waiting Approval" for incoming invites.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
woodyfly



Join date : 2013-06-24
Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Allies broken?   Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:36 am

Like I know how the ally system works, nobody has accepted me over 24 hours. The game is bugged, I have the same problem as here : http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t6705-tutorial-finished-and-allies-bugged?highlight=allies.

I made another account and allies work fine however I cannot register the device because its limited to one account per phone. Now I am looking in google for ways to create multiple accounts, holy fudge this game is a pain in the ass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-02
Posts : 1669

PostSubject: Re: Allies broken?   Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:45 am

woodyfly wrote:
Like I know how the ally system works, nobody has accepted me over 24 hours. The game is bugged, I have the same problem as here : http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t6705-tutorial-finished-and-allies-bugged?highlight=allies.

I made another account and allies work fine however I cannot register the device because its limited to one account per phone. Now I am looking in google for ways to create multiple accounts, holy fudge this game is a pain in the ass.

well first off, no one has to accept you. just because you sent a request doesnt mean they have to accept it. if i drop an inactive and someone sends me a request that i dont want, i will not respond to it until i find someone i do want just to prevent constant requests.

and as to multi accounts... well, lets just say im glad your finding this a challenge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
woodyfly



Join date : 2013-06-24
Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Allies broken?   Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:46 am

Ghost_Star wrote:
woodyfly wrote:
Like I know how the ally system works, nobody has accepted me over 24 hours. The game is bugged, I have the same problem as here : http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t6705-tutorial-finished-and-allies-bugged?highlight=allies.

I made another account and allies work fine however I cannot register the device because its limited to one account per phone. Now I am looking in google for ways to create multiple accounts, holy fudge this game is a pain in the ass.

well first off, no one has to accept you. just because you sent a request doesnt mean they have to accept it. if i drop an inactive and someone sends me a request that i dont want, i will not respond to it until i find someone i do want just to prevent constant requests.

and as to multi accounts... well, lets just say im glad your finding this a challenge.

Do you not read? I said that my account shows 20/20 allies to other people. Somebody who requested to be MY FRIEND did not show up either, IT IS BUGGED. This is probably the least helpful community I've seen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-02
Posts : 1669

PostSubject: Re: Allies broken?   Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:53 am

woodyfly wrote:

Do you not read? I said that my account shows 20/20 allies to other people. This is probably the least helpful community I've seen.

ah well, reading is something i do quite well... lets break this down...

woodyfly wrote:
I've added dozens of people to allies and nobody has ever accepted. I even got a message on my phone that somebody requested to be my ally but there's no request in game. Ally system broken?

hmmm no talk about having 20/20... in fact you say you have added 'dozens' but no one has accepted... poor you.

woodyfly wrote:
Yeah, When i check on 'confirm request', I can see the 20 pending invites I gave out but nobody accepted me. It shows I have 0/20 allies but somebody posted on my page saying that my ally list is full. This game is frustrating me, I didn't have any ally issues with dark summoner No

Ah yes, again you say how you have sent out invites... 20 of them i assume, but alas, no one wants you be your ally.

woodyfly wrote:
Like I know how the ally system works, nobody has accepted me over 24 hours. The game is bugged, I have the same problem as here : http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t6705-tutorial-finished-and-allies-bugged?highlight=allies.

I made another account and allies work fine however I cannot register the device because its limited to one account per phone. Now I am looking in google for ways to create multiple accounts, holy fudge this game is a pain in the ass.

And lastly... still nothing saying you actually have 20/20 allies.

you are still saying that you have sent out 20 request but no one has responded... so i dont get it, do you actually have 20/20 allies? if thats the case... then whats the point of this post.

your account will show 20/20 to other people, or your other accounts because you have 20 pending requests.

you have had several people here post and say that it looks like no one you have sent request to has responded. nothing appears to be bugged.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-02
Posts : 1669

PostSubject: Re: Allies broken?   Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:54 am

Ah, see here it is already anwsered for you. i have quoted it for you to save you the trouble of scrolling up and finding it for yourself:

Unknownkid wrote:
If you have pending requests, they count as 'temporary' allies - therefor nobody can send you a request if you still have like 20 pending ones Razz.

Just cancel one or two and then people can send invites to you. It can happen fairly often that people don't respond immediately to your request. Also note that you don't get informed if someone declined it.

Also it's "Waiting Approval" for incoming invites.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
woodyfly



Join date : 2013-06-24
Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Allies broken?   Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:57 am

Ghost_Star wrote:
Ah, see here it is already anwsered for you. i have quoted it for you to save you the trouble of scrolling up and finding it for yourself:

Unknownkid wrote:
If you have pending requests, they count as 'temporary' allies - therefor nobody can send you a request if you still have like 20 pending ones Razz.

Just cancel one or two and then people can send invites to you. It can happen fairly often that people don't respond immediately to your request. Also note that you don't get informed if someone declined it.

Also it's "Waiting Approval" for incoming invites.

You're a c*nt beyond words, it's quite unbelievable how you're just putting yourself out there to piss off new players. "but somebody posted on my page saying that my ally list is full." = 20/20

Oh by the way, you can simply check my account through my ID 84606627. Yep woodyfly89, allies 20/20.


Last edited by woodyfly on Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
woodyfly



Join date : 2013-06-24
Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Allies broken?   Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:59 am

Ghost_Star wrote:

And lastly... still nothing saying you actually have 20/20 allies.

you are still saying that you have sent out 20 request but no one has responded... so i dont get it, do you actually have 20/20 allies? if thats the case... then whats the point of this post.
You fcn prick. It shows 20/20 allies to EVERYONE else but myself. It shows 0/0 to me, 20/20 to you, get it?  I CANNOT use any ally functions, IT IS GLITCHED. What is so hard to comprehend?

You are one of the most disgustingly pretentious pricks I have ever come across
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-02
Posts : 1669

PostSubject: Re: Allies broken?   Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:01 am

woodyfly wrote:
Ghost_Star wrote:
Ah, see here it is already anwsered for you. i have quoted it for you to save you the trouble of scrolling up and finding it for yourself:

Unknownkid wrote:
If you have pending requests, they count as 'temporary' allies - therefor nobody can send you a request if you still have like 20 pending ones Razz.

Just cancel one or two and then people can send invites to you. It can happen fairly often that people don't respond immediately to your request. Also note that you don't get informed if someone declined it.

Also it's "Waiting Approval" for incoming invites.

You're a daffodil beyond words, it's quite unbelievable how you're just putting yourself out there to piss off new players. "but somebody posted on my page saying that my ally list is full." = 20/20

Oh by the way, you can simply check my account through my ID. Yep woodyfly89, allies 20/20.

hmmm well i just have no tolerance for people who behave poorly. if you would like to be treated with respect then you should be a little more humble in your interactions.

so, do you understand why it shows 20/20 to other people when you in fact have only been accepted by none or a few?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-02
Posts : 1669

PostSubject: Re: Allies broken?   Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:04 am

woodyfly wrote:
Ghost_Star wrote:

And lastly... still nothing saying you actually have 20/20 allies.

you are still saying that you have sent out 20 request but no one has responded... so i dont get it, do you actually have 20/20 allies? if thats the case... then whats the point of this post.
You fcn prick. It shows 20/20 allies to EVERYONE else but myself. It shows 0/0 to me, 20/20 to you, get it?  I CANNOT use any ally functions, IT IS GLITCHED. What is so hard to comprehend?

You are one of the most disgustingly pretentious pricks I have ever come across

lolz, you are fun arnt you. i hope you stick around for a while. I dont know why you might be defensive when people respond to you in kind... it must be the way you act...

I'll explain... again. you have 20 pending requests, right? so a pending request counts as an ally even though you cant use them. That is so you dont get 20 accepted allies and still have a few pending requests that cant actually be used. If you have someone that hasnt accepted your request you need to go and cancel it so you can send another one out. until they accept or you cancel, that place is reserved for them and will count as an active ally on your profile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
woodyfly



Join date : 2013-06-24
Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Allies broken?   Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:10 am

Ghost_Star wrote:
woodyfly wrote:
Ghost_Star wrote:

And lastly... still nothing saying you actually have 20/20 allies.

you are still saying that you have sent out 20 request but no one has responded... so i dont get it, do you actually have 20/20 allies? if thats the case... then whats the point of this post.
You fcn prick. It shows 20/20 allies to EVERYONE else but myself. It shows 0/0 to me, 20/20 to you, get it?  I CANNOT use any ally functions, IT IS GLITCHED. What is so hard to comprehend?

You are one of the most disgustingly pretentious pricks I have ever come across

lolz, you are fun arnt you. i hope you stick around for a while. I dont know why you might be defensive when people respond to you in kind... it must be the way you act...

I'll explain... again. you have 20 pending requests, right? so a pending request counts as an ally even though you cant use them. That is so you dont get 20 accepted allies and still have a few pending requests that cant actually be used. If you have someone that hasnt accepted your request you need to go and cancel it so you can send another one out. until they accept or you cancel, that place is reserved for them and will count as an active ally on your profile.

You're a stubborn moron, I know how the buddy system works. I've played dark summoner for a while. Anyways, I already fixed my problem. Got a new account, added 20 people and already a third of them accepted. Somebody even requested to ally me and the ACCEPT BUTTON ACTUALLY EXISTS NOW!

As for you, you disgust me. You poorly represent every single member of this forum with your ignorance and attitude. I'm definitely never coming back here, over and out. Enjoy being a prick, you worthless slob.

Peace, last message. Thanks to all those who actually tried to be helpful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-02
Posts : 1669

PostSubject: Re: Allies broken?   Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:13 am

<3

woodyfly wrote:

As for you, you disgust me. You poorly represent every single member of this forum with your ignorance and attitude. I'm definitely never coming back here, over and out. Enjoy being a prick, you worthless slob.

i think i may add this to my sig
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkenn
☆☆


Join date : 2013-04-16
Posts : 243

PostSubject: Re: Allies broken?   Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:22 am

I think you should too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-24
Posts : 2816

PostSubject: Re: Allies broken?   Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:26 am

woodyfly wrote:
Ghost_Star wrote:
woodyfly wrote:
Ghost_Star wrote:

And lastly... still nothing saying you actually have 20/20 allies.

you are still saying that you have sent out 20 request but no one has responded... so i dont get it, do you actually have 20/20 allies? if thats the case... then whats the point of this post.
You fcn prick. It shows 20/20 allies to EVERYONE else but myself. It shows 0/0 to me, 20/20 to you, get it?  I CANNOT use any ally functions, IT IS GLITCHED. What is so hard to comprehend?

You are one of the most disgustingly pretentious pricks I have ever come across

lolz, you are fun arnt you. i hope you stick around for a while. I dont know why you might be defensive when people respond to you in kind... it must be the way you act...

I'll explain... again. you have 20 pending requests, right? so a pending request counts as an ally even though you cant use them. That is so you dont get 20 accepted allies and still have a few pending requests that cant actually be used. If you have someone that hasnt accepted your request you need to go and cancel it so you can send another one out. until they accept or you cancel, that place is reserved for them and will count as an active ally on your profile.

You're a stubborn moron, I know how the buddy system works. I've played dark summoner for a while. Anyways, I already fixed my problem. Got a new account, added 20 people and already a third of them accepted. Somebody even requested to ally me and the ACCEPT BUTTON ACTUALLY EXISTS NOW!

As for you, you disgust me. You poorly represent every single member of this forum with your ignorance and attitude. I'm definitely never coming back here, over and out. Enjoy being a prick, you worthless slob.

Peace, last message. Thanks to all those who actually tried to be helpful.

Ghost_Star tried to help you and you didn't appreciate the effort to help at all.

You could have provided screenshots and post it here, you are the one that disgusts me, in fact, probably everyone that seen and read this would really agree with me. Your attitude sucks.

_________________





What are you looking at? Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-22
Posts : 633

PostSubject: Re: Allies broken?   Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:47 am

Forum topic locked. Any flaming will not be tolerated here.

_________________
***********************************

Lilith Owner Smile

***********************************
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Allies broken?   Today at 7:06 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Allies broken?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Allies broken?
» broken halogen oven
» Broken Manifold Bolt - Don't Try This At Home!
» Bowl broken
» Allies of Justice Deck

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: