HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Hi everybody! One week in - addicted - and getting my arse kicked =D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
schizzlemydiz

PostSubject: Hi everybody! One week in - addicted - and getting my arse kicked =D   Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:28 pm

Hey all!

Just saying what's up!

I am so getting my butt handed back to me and have a bunch of inactive allies in my list =P

Trudging along w/ only 2x 4*: Chris from the free 4* ticket from trials, and Helmut from the trials.  Other than that, the premium tickets I get keep giving me freaking monsters.

My unit succccccccks, but I keep playing! =P Help! =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linkgh

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody! One week in - addicted - and getting my arse kicked =D   Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:38 am

hey bud add 22922331 (lawlinorder) im on constantly Very Happy
(five star unit Ixtab) Ill help ya through the rough times <):{D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akatsuki101586

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody! One week in - addicted - and getting my arse kicked =D   Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:56 pm

schizzlemydiz wrote:
Hey all!

Just saying what's up!

I am so getting my butt handed back to me and have a bunch of inactive allies in my list =P

Trudging along w/ only 2x 4*: Chris from the free 4* ticket from trials, and Helmut from the trials.  Other than that, the premium tickets I get keep giving me freaking monsters.

My unit succccccccks, but I keep playing! =P Help! =)

Comment on my wall (in-game) and I'll remove a couple inactive allies. Also, if you need some 4*s and have a few time elixirs or potions handy to trade, I can give you a couple of them so you have a variety. Here's my id:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
theorycl

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody! One week in - addicted - and getting my arse kicked =D   Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:53 pm

Welcome

I just sent an ally request. I'm a new player but I'm not a free player, and will rise up the ranks soon. Don't ignore please! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bivmethegooty

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody! One week in - addicted - and getting my arse kicked =D   Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:16 pm

I'm VERY new, and I'm looking for players to add me, I'll be active

My ID: 69642574
Back to top Go down
View user profile
schizzlemydiz

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody! One week in - addicted - and getting my arse kicked =D   Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:20 am

Sweet - sorry forgot that I posted here. adding everyone!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
schizzlemydiz

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody! One week in - addicted - and getting my arse kicked =D   Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:29 am

ok this may be a dumb question - how do you add people based on their ID number? Don't know where the "search" area is
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody! One week in - addicted - and getting my arse kicked =D   Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:13 pm

welcome

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody! One week in - addicted - and getting my arse kicked =D   Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:32 pm

schizzlemydiz wrote:
ok this may be a dumb question - how do you add people based on their ID number?  Don't know where the "search" area is

Go to "Trade" and then search ID is there. Input Id, hit "profile" and wallah. Recruit if possible and if not, nicely ask if there's room for an ally.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
schizzlemydiz

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody! One week in - addicted - and getting my arse kicked =D   Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:48 pm

Thx for all the help.

Maaaan does my deck suck. haha. Gotta really be pt with this game to not spend money, huh?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akatsuki101586

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody! One week in - addicted - and getting my arse kicked =D   Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:06 pm

schizzlemydiz wrote:
Thx for all the help.

Maaaan does my deck suck. haha.  Gotta really be pt with this game to not spend money, huh?

Haha it does. I started at the end of May, played for a week, stopped, then got on again and bam! With the SP ticket from the Miss Fantasica contest event, I pulled an Epicharis.

I traded her for a Level broken 79 Ombre, Pregare, Morticia, and Soldado. From there, I traded the Pregare for a Max Level Broken Abel.

And now I can't stop playing lol. 6*s make a huge difference, and it will take a while to get one as a free player. I just got lucky haha.

Just remember to save your Time Elixirs and Potions (the tradable ones anyway) and sell your Goddesses from the events for Time Elixirs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody! One week in - addicted - and getting my arse kicked =D   Today at 7:09 pm

Back to top Go down

Hi everybody! One week in - addicted - and getting my arse kicked =D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1