HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 Morticia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-24
Posts : 748

PostSubject: Re: Morticia   Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:58 pm

Ghost_Star wrote:
MythSearcher wrote:

And, how many hours are you doing?
If what you say is true, 12 hours a day, 12X2X6=144, on the end of second day you should only be in the 9th battle in floor 6.

hmmm no see with the event 4*s your getting more like 250 pve and 130 pvp, without iws/l. you've already stated you dont have a clue, why keep this up?

MythSearcher wrote:

Which the pts for the 1st 135 battles are fixed, and 144 PVP battles also have a maximum on it, no way you can get 100k. and you got only 50k by day 2, IWS with give you 120% pts, so you can get 60k on day 2, NOT 100k.

you need to lay off the hate son. i was saying that i could have easily gotten 100k if i had used a few iwl's or event iws's on day two. running iws your suppose to bring in 600 points per 1 round of pve+pvp at 12 hours a day thats 43k, taking into account you dont meet any bosses, ever.

im not even going to bother quoting the rest of your ramble... moma always said, you cant cure stupid.

Sigh, IWL? you are saying?
Do you even do simple calculations?
How on Earth do you get 600 pts PVE+PVP when you are still in floor 1~5? when without using IW, you get like 30~50 pts on regular battles?
Each event 4* gives you a 30 pts bonus, so you get 150pts with 5, with IWS it is 180.
so you get 360 bonus in PVE+PVP, and the base of those are 30~50 instead of 100@.

I'll take that you have no bonus at all on day 1, and if including the bonus, you get 12 hours=72 runs, a total of 144 on PVE+PVP, so 144x150=21600, adding it to your 50k data is 71600, with IWS it is 85920, still far from 100k.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-02
Posts : 1669

PostSubject: Re: Morticia   Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:26 pm

nope, im done. your wrong. you keep taking stuff people are saying and totally not understanding. i dont know what your smoking but you just keep makin shoot up.

edit: shoot was auto corrected from what i really typed, but im sure you can figure out what i said.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-24
Posts : 748

PostSubject: Re: Morticia   Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:37 pm

Ghost_Star wrote:
nope, im done. your wrong. you keep taking stuff people are saying and totally not understanding. i dont know what your smoking but you just keep makin shoot up.

edit: shoot was auto corrected from what i really typed, but im sure you can figure out what i said.

Ah, those who are wrong have to go into personal attacks and refuse to admit defeat.

You can't even give a counter argument or provide real data.
Good day, subjectively self centred person.

Yes, everyone is wrong if they don't agree with you, even with data and logic backing up and we call this subjective.

I made my point clear by my words, and you made my point silver by your actions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blargod
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-29
Posts : 592

PostSubject: Re: Morticia   Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:42 pm

And here I always thought crowex put that no flame war/passive-aggressive tone rule.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-02
Posts : 1669

PostSubject: Re: Morticia   Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:10 pm

MythSearcher wrote:

Ah, those who are wrong have to go into personal attacks and refuse to admit defeat.

You can't even give a counter argument or provide real data.
Good day, subjectively self centred person.

Yes, everyone is wrong if they don't agree with you, even with data and logic backing up and we call this subjective.


there were no personal attacks, you are just wrong, using wrong numbers and taking others facts out of context.
yes, everyone who disagrees with me is also wrong. thats just the way it is. im like the 4th person in this thread that tried to help you...

MythSearcher wrote:
I made my point clear by my words, and you made my point silver by your actions.

all you clearly did was wrote out walls of texts using made up numbers, that were in fact wrong. if the event really had worked the way you went on about then yes, everyone would have failed to get the 6* just like you. however, clearly it did not. as myself and others have explained, the premise in which you base your argument is wrong and it was totally back up by good number, which you ignored, and those numbers were proven by our accomplishment. what does making your words sliver even mean?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-22
Posts : 633

PostSubject: Re: Morticia   Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:11 pm

This topic is now locked. This is not even about Morticia anymore, end of discussion.

Please keep this a friendly community. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Morticia   Today at 7:43 am

Back to top Go down
 
Morticia
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Similar topics
-
» Morticia is FOR SALE! 95 Caprice Wagon...
» S>20 POTs for 50TE! Magnus, Morticia Goddess 4te/set, LE 4*, FEEDERS: MAX 4*, LVL 40 4*, 3* LVL10, Ambro
» Morticia's self torture ;)
» Morticia
» S/T> 6★ Mino, Magnus, Morticia 5★ Patrick , Oliver Mons

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: