HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 Morticia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-23
Posts : 2134

PostSubject: Re: Morticia   Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:01 pm

well one guy said it's another maiden ticket at 140K but maybe there's something at 170 or 200K
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bobkyou
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-04-29
Posts : 349

PostSubject: Re: Morticia   Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:44 pm

sGabe4 wrote:
well one guy said it's another maiden ticket at 140K but maybe there's something at 170 or 200K
Da Rulez wrote:
Every additional 50000 PR Pts past the 140000 BT Pts mark will earn you 1 Maiden3 Ticket.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-24
Posts : 748

PostSubject: Re: Morticia   Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:15 am

xmach wrote:
Response to myth, for some reason when I hit quote with reply it doens't let me enter my response under it.

Mort's 10 hours is not accurate, i grind from 7am to 11pm missing only a few 5 minute cooldowns an hour and I'm only slightly ahead of the pace to get Mort. The 10 hour estimate only applies if you can watch your phone for practically 10 hours straight, have a perfect fast connection at all times, and are connected to a charger and either don't have a job or have one that requires none of your attention. Most people do not have that luxury. WIth a 10 minute cooldown and only one button to push more people can grind easier as grinding/deploying for 1 minute an hour (10 seconds x 6 cooldowns) is a lot easier for the vast majority than 6-12 minutes an hour (30-60 seconds x 12).

I did not "grind" my 4*'s before the event but if you'll recall the first 4 (actually 5) floors of SFC were easy to complete with just allies so by time you reach 5th/6th floor frost units should/would have been at level 40-60 just from that "grind". Also you get units to "enhance" from training that would make getting a 4* up to level 40 take only an hour or two, in addition to the fact with a 10 minute cooldown you could do additional "grinding" without effecting your cooldowns.

I expect people comparing one event's 6* to another would have "better units" to switch to, especially since you don't need 5* or 6* units as said before, and there was a free 5* at 70k pts that could be sped enhanced if hurting that much for units for pvp. But again we aren't arguing ease of 6* grind on behalf of completly fresh to Fantasica players, we are comparing ease for Free players to get 6* compared against previous events.

I didn't "prepare" for the event ahead of time, I didn't know the frost units were stacking until end of day 1. I traded some fresh/leveled free common 4*'s from previous event, or from bingo rewards for 5 FB's units, less than 2 TE in value.

IWS were dropping on average 2 per 300 TPs. That's 30 minutes of coverage which is enough time to refill your TPs again. Also plenty of ppl selling them for luna, or you could get 50 IWS for 1 IWL and be set for the entire event. It may have required some creative trading but it easily doable for anyone playing more than a week.

I also went on boss dry spells in last event but earlier in the event they were more numerous, the 30 boss encounters was a very conservative #, more likely it was closer to 50 for most ppl.

"Fun is not a big factor"

That is not the case for 99% of people thta play games for their fun factor. Would you rather spend all day at an amusement park or all day digging ditches? Fun most certainly is a motivating factor and thus PRegare is easier since ppl actually enjoy that grind...to some extent. They get to test their battle teams against others, multiple ways to effect outcomes/results, and strategy actually came into play. In this event none of that applies, it''s a straight...slit your wrists....grindfest.

And another factor: 5 days of grinding (2 weekend days) following a 3 day break with Mina's trials vs 7 days of grinding (2 weekend days) following 5 days of grinding in SFC. Stamina and resilency will come into play.

Whether I like the event or not isn't much of an issue, I'm going to grind for this 6* because it's getable (as is a 5*) and I can trade in cards and tickets to Leana to make up the ground I lose actually trying to have a social life during the event.

"Power comes from money or grinding, I choose the latter"
So do I, and planning ahead wasn't even necessary, having a few stored pots (p) or TE (p) is standard procedure. I didn't know how the event would work and I didn't pay for my 4* frost units, nor give up any stock of quality units, i gave up the free units everyone got at last event or my L waters.

I acquired a Schnee at the end of the 2nd day when I already had 110k BT points using just 4*s. It enabled me to get to 200k by end of day 4 and take the 5th day off since I knew I'd be too busy that day to grind 40k bt. If i'd had all 5 days to grind I wouldn't have needed/nor bothered getting Schnee since I was well ahead of the pace after day 2 and had just arrived at the 6th floor/boss battles.

For those that do want to plan ahead, trading your previous event units leveled up from your grinding is a good/easy/free way to secure event units in the next event. And this event has 19 TE (p) for rewards, and almost as many pots with many rewards still hidden...shouldn't be hard for anyone to "plan ahead" for the next 6* grind event unit.

Of course 10 hours means full 10 hours instead of a half occupied 10 hours.
And you are actually contradicting yourself, In the beginning, you said it is an easier grind because it only took you 8 hours of grind and it is 10 mins cool down so it is easier, but then you have a 5*, and basically spend much more than your regular free player without that much experience and resources.
Then your argument changed to saying the resources you used are cheap, and free players should be able to get them.
The problem here is, these are all obviously from a subjective view point of a player with much more resources.
Anyway, you claim that it is easier to do 10 min intervals in this reply, without the need to pay that much attention. But then you forgot you said earlier in order to win in PVP, you need to change your team, which means you need much more attention than the so claimed robotic questing.(in which, in 37-6 you only need 2 strong allies and 1 unit you need to level to clear) Also, much more robotic since you have to change to a same team and do the same tap every time.

Also, you claimed you units have leveled to 40-60 without grinding, which is basically impossible in the numbers.
You have 130(20+20+30+30+30) fights in floor 1~5 without counting the bosses, in floor 1 you get so little exp, and in floor 5, I am still only getting 120 exp towards the end, I'd say even if you have 120exp in every fight, you still only get 15600exp, and you need 42660exp to get to level 40, which is obvious that even with 200 exp per fight, you still can't make lv 40 on all your units. The bosses are not giving you much more exp either, and you only have 5 of them. those are not King Mandras. You need 23560exp to get to lv 30, and I don't even think just going through floor 1~5 can give you that much.
Lv 60? 100570exp, that is flat impossible.

Either you grinded because you are a much more attached player than you think, or you fed your units with feeders, which I admit is quite easy to get if you are training for IWS, but then you still need about 160~170 lv6 2* to level all 5 of the unit to lv40, or at least 100 lv6 2* to get them from 20 to 40.(or 1 to 30 then 30 to 40 during PVE.) which you will need 6 lv1 1* on each to give you lv6s, thus you need 700 cards, which is not a possible grind during the event.
Or you are lucky that you bought high lv units instead of fresh ones.
You are making a terrible assumption, that is a free and low level player is willing to take risks and chances as much as you do.
You keep saying what you invested is so little, but you keep forgetting those are what all that, or at least half of what the lower level players have.
Spending everything to gamble on getting a 6* which have no previous statistical data to show if you can get or not, like many people have say, even experience players did not expect to get Pregare with event 4*s, especially in previous colo events, 200k is very hard to get. People grinding for 60~70k are already using more or less 10 hours a day.
If I say you'll have to give up all your 6*s and 5*s in exchange of 5 4* event units that are pretty much useless after the event(5 of them only can net you a crappy regular f5*) The event rules changed a lot so you have no idea if you can get a reward or not, if you fail you only have a 5* in return. will you do it?
You say selling IWL gives you that much TE? think about this, you need to sell like 4 IWL to get those event 4*s if you take your time to see who's selling cheap or who's buying expensive. 5 IWL if you want them fast.
Since there are so many IWLs given out, the price drops very fast. I have 5 allies who's ranking and needed many, and I still have a hard time selling them for 1TE@.
1 of my ranking allies actually told me his/her allies are giving him/her free IWLs and TE so s/he can keep up with the rank.
If you sold your IWLs early and expensive, its your luck, don't apply it to everyone else.

You based your arguments on these basis: Average players have a fully occupying job, people all play like you, average players have the resources to spend and willing to spend them.

No, Average players are more like students, who are more into games, have more time, and have less money to spend. Oh, university students have a lot of free time, and I must say, as a lecturer(I don't teach in a university, I give lectures to general public in museums, but still), I don't think I can catch out every audience who play on their phone during the lecture in a lecture hall with 100 audiences. Especially a lot of students uses tablets or phones to drop notes, I'll have a really hard time trying to see if they are taking notes or playing games even in a classroom.
And players who don't already have units to switch to of course is more likely to want to get a 6*, so they HAVE units to switch to. Seriously, if I don't have a 6* or even a 5* and I have all lousy cards, but I grinded a single 4* up, I am not going to turn it into 5 fresh 4*s and start the grind again, but I am very likely to grind for a 6* if I can since I can't afford 1, and it will take me forever to get enough TE for one.

You are just lucky to get enough pts, and you are 1 data sample, while you refuse to take into account other data samples which failed the event, and even your data sample rely solely on your memory, which is not quite accurate, given the fact that you say your units are lv40-6 without grinding but only going through floor 1~5.

You are also ignoring how many players we have in this game, and how many are willing to grind for similar time in previous event. Sol-Lune lasted for 8 days (28 Feb ~ 8 Mar) and we still have a lot of Dermonds, and it was colo(House of heartness) before that, and team(Star maiden) before that, which both lasted for 7 days. People have been grinding like hell as well, and a 6* is surely more attractive than a 5*.

Enjoyment does not just come from the process, it also come from the result.
And a 6* is a pretty encouraging result to all those who don't have 1, especially to those who only have 4*s.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Klifey
☆☆


Join date : 2013-03-29
Posts : 287

PostSubject: Re: Morticia   Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:16 am

I read all post beside the long wall of text. too much for me.

I do think pregare was easier for those who knew about it. Didnt know about unit stacking until it was 3 days into the event. i didnt have much time to visit the forum so i simply grinded every cooldown with 1 single frost while working. i got to about 50k with 1 frost unit. grinding pvp and pve on every cooldown for 3 days. If i knew about the 5x unit by day 3 i would have had like 120k-130k. by the time i realised that little trick it was too late. Im very very sure similar things happened to most of the ombre grinder. If you grinded for ombre i see no reason for not doing pregare with this trick.

Pregare WAS EASIER, but you needed to know the trick for it. Lets face it. its 2x 10min cooldown that you dont have to deploy unit. just press fight button and thats it, and only like 12h-15h a day. it makes it soo easy to spam during work or other things. compared to the mindless ombre that needed to deploy 3-4 unit every 5min for a minimum of 17h-18h a day.

But anyways, event is over. Aftermath effect is that there is less pregare than ombre or mata. Not because it was harder, butbecause you needed some knowledge right at the beginning. I'm extremly frustrated at myself for now knowing the trick since the begining and missing on her. If you got pregare, just be happy you know about stacking unit earlier then most people and quit saying he was harder because there is less of him. he was not harder, it was stupidly easy


Last edited by Klifey on Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-24
Posts : 748

PostSubject: Re: Morticia   Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:20 am

Ghost_Star wrote:
Tentacle Love wrote:
I managed to get near the top ten I'm sure pisses off the whales in this game more than anything.

did you just call spenders fat? and angry?


anyway, regardless of how many Pregars there were compared to the Mata/Omb, it does not change the fact that she was stupidly easier to get than Mata, Omb or event Mort.

your statement is a perfect example of why more people didnt get her, they did not realize how easy it was running stupidly cheap event 4* teams to get huge amounts of BT points.

By the last two days i got tired of team swapping. I won every single PvP match i had the last two days in the 150-175 rank with this team: Nina-140 (usually didnt even get a chance to go as my allies finished off the other team) Heilo- Lv50 Frost- Lv48 Frost-lv30 Frost-lv30
all of my event 4*'s were leveled by PvE alone.

just because you or as many people that could have did not take advantage of it does not mean she was harder to get. you just didnt jump on the bandwagon fast enough.

No, people didn't get to Pregare because they are not as lucky as you do.
It is as simple as that. A lot of people tried, with the same method as you do, but still failed.
And to be honest, do you seriously think that if over 2500 players used your method to play in that event, the event 4*s will be that cheap?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-24
Posts : 748

PostSubject: Re: Morticia   Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:22 am

Klifey wrote:
I read all post beside the long wall of text. too much for me.

I do think pregare was easier for those who knew about it. Didnt know about unit stacking until it was 3 days into the event. i didnt have much time to visit the forum so i simply grinded every cooldown with 1 single frost while working. i got to about 50k with 1 frost unit. grinding pvp and pve on every cooldown for 3 days. If i knew about the 5x unit by day 3 i would have had like 120k-130k. by the time i realised that little trick it was too late. Im very very sure similar things happened to most of the ombre grinder. If you grinded for ombre i see no reason for not doing pregare with this trick.

Pregare WAS EASIER, but you needed to know the trick for it. Lets face it. its 2x 10min cooldown that you dont have to deploy unit. just press fight button and thats it, and only like 12-15h a day. it makes it soo easy to spam during work or other things. compared to the mindless ombre that needed to deploy 3-4 unit every 5min for a minimum of 17h-18h a day.

But anyways, event is over. Aftermath effect is that there is less pregare than ombre or mata. Not because it was harder, butbecause you needed some knowledge right at the beginning. I'm extremly frustrated at myself for now knowing the trick since the begining and missing on her. If you got pregare, just be happy you know about stacking unit earlier then most people and quit saying he was harder because there is less of him. he was not harder.

I had 2 allies who got more event 4*s than they want, and are selling them, but still didn't get Pregare with 15 hours on each day.
No boss encounter = extremely frustratingly low pts.

I know the trick of stacking before hand, because the event ran a few days ahead in the Chinese version.
But I also see a lot of people are complaining about they did not get to 200k in that version because they are not encountering bosses.
Don't just take the words of those who succeeded, take more objective words from those who tried with same method but failed.
It is a matter of chance instead of strategy, strategy have little to do in colo event.
Those who by chance got lucky thinks that it is about strategy, but in fact, it is a matter of luck on boss encounters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]


Join date : 2012-09-15
Posts : 1751

PostSubject: Re: Morticia   Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:31 am

Damnit... you guys made me feel guilty for skipping out on Pregare now... :<
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Klifey
☆☆


Join date : 2013-03-29
Posts : 287

PostSubject: Re: Morticia   Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:33 am

dont worry, you're not alone on this one. In fact, im sure most of people who dont use the forum feel the same ways, hell even i use the forum quite a bit and missed on that..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-24
Posts : 748

PostSubject: Re: Morticia   Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:38 am

memphiskite wrote:
Damnit... you guys made me feel guilty for skipping out on Pregare now... :<

You don't have to.
Those who get Pregare with the methods they are describing is not guaranteed to get Pregare.
In fact, the Chinese version have the same situation, and people grind about 5 hours a day with event 4* teams barely got to Ixrtab, and a lot of people who grinded for over 12 hours with same team still failed to obtain pregare in our version.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Klifey
☆☆


Join date : 2013-03-29
Posts : 287

PostSubject: Re: Morticia   Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:49 am

still, ombre took a minimum of 17h a day, that if you miss no cooldown so lets say it was minimum of 18h a day, for 12 day. For 12 day if you grind for ombre you had to work/cook/poop/drive with your phone spamming every 5 min and deploy unit, sleep less then 6h a day, and try not to kill yourself.

Pregare was 7 days. lot less then 17h a day, 10min cooldown and no deploy.

pregare was easier. you can argu as much as you like that luck was a factor to consider. if you are extremely unlucky with boss. you still have to spam for less then 17h a day to meet your daily quota
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-24
Posts : 748

PostSubject: Re: Morticia   Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:53 am

Klifey wrote:
still, ombre took a minimum of 17h a day, that if you miss no cooldown so lets say it was minimum of 18h a day, for 12 day. For 12 day if you grind for ombre you had to work/cook/poop/drive with your phone spamming every 5 min and deploy unit, sleep less then 6h a day, and try not to kill yourself.

Pregare was 7 days. lot less then 17h a day, 10min cooldown and no deploy.

pregare was easier. you can argu as much as you like that luck was a factor to consider. if you are extremely unlucky with boss. you still have to spam for less then 17h a day to meet your daily quota

Not saying Ombre is easier than Pregare, just saying Pregare is harder than Mort.
Actually, luck required for Pregare is not little.
You need bosses that are only in the 700~1000 range to appear, a 2000pts boss is likely to stomp you and you need pots, the <700 bosses are not going to help much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Klifey
☆☆


Join date : 2013-03-29
Posts : 287

PostSubject: Re: Morticia   Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:57 am

MythSearcher wrote:
Klifey wrote:
still, ombre took a minimum of 17h a day, that if you miss no cooldown so lets say it was minimum of 18h a day, for 12 day. For 12 day if you grind for ombre you had to work/cook/poop/drive with your phone spamming every 5 min and deploy unit, sleep less then 6h a day, and try not to kill yourself.

Pregare was 7 days. lot less then 17h a day, 10min cooldown and no deploy.

pregare was easier. you can argu as much as you like that luck was a factor to consider. if you are extremely unlucky with boss. you still have to spam for less then 17h a day to meet your daily quota

Not saying Ombre is easier than Pregare, just saying Pregare is harder than Mort.

oh if this is what you mean then yes i agree 100%, its not what i understood at first so sorry for that. im already at 1400 crown +/- and i havent used leanas shop or bought any pack. i'll most likely have her by saturday. easiest 6* in the history of fantasica.

edit for your edit:

if you were scared of losing to bosses (which you rarely are anyway) you could have swap 1 or 2 unit for a max lvl 5* with 20 dc and lead it. hell with 10 min cooldown i see no reason to level one or 2 of your frost unit on the side in quest/ enhancing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
meximan1390
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-03-13
Posts : 714

PostSubject: Re: Morticia   Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:37 am

Where did the Morticia discussion go? lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-24
Posts : 748

PostSubject: Re: Morticia   Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:32 am

Klifey wrote:


oh if this is what you mean then yes i agree 100%, its not what i understood at first so sorry for that. im already at 1400 crown +/- and i havent used leanas shop or bought any pack. i'll most likely have her by saturday. easiest 6* in the history of fantasica.

edit for your edit:

if you were scared of losing to bosses (which you rarely are anyway) you could have swap 1 or 2 unit for a max lvl 5* with 20 dc and lead it. hell with 10 min cooldown i see no reason to level one or 2 of your frost unit on the side in quest/ enhancing.

Yeah, of course grinding 2-7 in the middle of the 10 mins cool down is perfectly reasonable.

But my 2 m6* team(with remainder being all 5*s) actually need to use 2 potions on a high pts boss(5000), I doubt leveling event 4*s and swaping in 5* leaders help that much.

I figured I'd like to keep meeting Romanvich continuously though, for a 4* to give 200 pts without IWS, it is much more efficient to gather pts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xmach
☆☆


Join date : 2013-05-07
Posts : 204

PostSubject: Re: Morticia   Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:54 am

Correction for klifey, SFC was only 5 days long, not 7, so even less grind time.
 
Luck had nothing to do with getting Pregare. I blew my last 18 IWL and didn't run into a single boss encounter (that's 36 runs in a row). But without boss, you still got 500-600 BT per PVE run. Luck has more of a factor in this event then the last event. In this event you can get 0 crowns for multiple runs in a row, you're sometimes luck to average 2.8 crowns per run for 30 an hour. Since you need 2400 to guarentee Mort, that's 80 hours over 7 days, that's 11.5 hours per day, perfect hours as in 12 runs an hour which is almost impossible so really looking at at least 12-13 hours a day.
 
Were you deploying all of your units on levels 1-5? I only deploy allies and 1 frost unit to maximize xp gain until that unit hit 40 then switch and repeat for next frost. Then using enhance with 1-3*'s from training. It only takes a dozen units to get a level 1 to level 10. Also even at level 1 the frost units were doing 20k dmg each which is more than most level 40 4*'s. Also for first couple of days unless you blew your wad early you were competing in the 300-2500 ranks range for PVP so level 1 frost units doing 20k dmg was good enough with decent allies and/or 1 or 2 maxed cards.
 
When doing the team "dance" it didn't take but 20 seconds to switch out 2-3 frost units on the team for other cards, but again you didn't need to unless you were competing in the top 300 ranks, in which case you had quality enough cards to make the switch. So if you were doing well enough in ranks to need the cards for PVP, you had them, if you weren't doing well enough in ranks you didn't need the cards for PVP as your opponents were equally bad. But it didn't matter, even in top 300 pvp ranks, a few "searches" for opponents always brought up at least one person using a very poor battle team, often all frost units as well that could be beaten with just IWS's.
 
I didn't contradict myself. I was a free player using all 4* for first two days and had 110k BT (that's 30k ahead of the pace) before I got my 5*. Having the 5* cut my grinding down from the necessary 10 hours w/4*'s to 8 hours and allowed me to take the 5th day off.
 
Bottom Line, the only people who didn't get Pregare were either:
A) Not interested in grinding for her
B) Assumed from the low BT early they weren't going to get it without spending so didn't bother trying.
C) Didn't realize Frost units BT bonus stacked until it was too late
D) couldn't commit to 10-12 hours of grinding even if they knew about the Stacking bonus.

What happened was people probably thought from the start, 200k/5 days = 40k BT a day. And after day 1 no free player would have made it over 30k without heavy TE (P) savings use, putting them well behind the mark. Even after second day it may have been hard to get to 80k. They didn't consider looking for the simple solution of stacking, or figure that the boss battles and floor 6 BT gains would overcome the first day defecit.


Last edited by xmach on Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-02
Posts : 1669

PostSubject: Re: Morticia   Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:02 am

xmach wrote:

Bottom Line, the only people who didn't get Pregare were either:
A) Not interested in grinding for her
B) Assumed from the low BT early they weren't going to get it without spending so didn't bother trying.
C) Didn't realize Frost units BT bonus stacked until it was too late
D) couldn't commit to 10-12 hours of grinding even if they knew about the Stacking bonus.

this, please no more butthurt about not getting her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-24
Posts : 748

PostSubject: Re: Morticia   Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:35 am

xmach wrote:
Correction for klifey, SFC was only 5 days long, not 7, so even less grind time.
 
Luck had nothing to do with getting Pregare. I blew my last 18 IWL and didn't run into a single boss encounter (that's 36 runs in a row). But without boss, you still got 500-600 BT per PVE run. Luck has more of a factor in this event then the last event. In this event you can get 0 crowns for multiple runs in a row, you're sometimes luck to average 2.8 crowns per run for 30 an hour. Since you need 2400 to guarentee Mort, that's 80 hours over 7 days, that's 11.5 hours per day, perfect hours as in 12 runs an hour which is almost impossible so really looking at at least 12-13 hours a day.
 
Were you deploying all of your units on levels 1-5? I only deploy allies and 1 frost unit to maximize xp gain until that unit hit 40 then switch and repeat for next frost. Then using enhance with 1-3*'s from training. It only takes a dozen units to get a level 1 to level 10. Also even at level 1 the frost units were doing 20k dmg each which is more than most level 40 4*'s. Also for first couple of days unless you blew your wad early you were competing in the 300-2500 ranks range for PVP so level 1 frost units doing 20k dmg was good enough with decent allies and/or 1 or 2 maxed cards.
 
When doing the team "dance" it didn't take but 20 seconds to switch out 2-3 frost units on the team for other cards, but again you didn't need to unless you were competing in the top 300 ranks, in which case you had quality enough cards to make the switch. So if you were doing well enough in ranks to need the cards for PVP, you had them, if you weren't doing well enough in ranks you didn't need the cards for PVP as your opponents were equally bad. But it didn't matter, even in top 300 pvp ranks, a few "searches" for opponents always brought up at least one person using a very poor battle team, often all frost units as well that could be beaten with just IWS's.
 
I didn't contradict myself. I was a free player using all 4* for first two days and had 110k BT (that's 30k ahead of the pace) before I got my 5*. Having the 5* cut my grinding down from the necessary 10 hours w/4*'s to 8 hours and allowed me to take the 5th day off.
 
Bottom Line, the only people who didn't get Pregare were either:
A) Not interested in grinding for her
B) Assumed from the low BT early they weren't going to get it without spending so didn't bother trying.
C) Didn't realize Frost units BT bonus stacked until it was too late
D) couldn't commit to 10-12 hours of grinding even if they knew about the Stacking bonus.

What happened was people probably thought from the start, 200k/5 days = 40k BT a day. And after day 1 no free player would have made it over 30k without heavy TE (P) savings use, putting them well behind the mark. Even after second day it may have been hard to get to 80k. They didn't consider looking for the simple solution of stacking, or figure that the boss battles and floor 6 BT gains would overcome the first day defecit.

So, where do you get your 18IWL?
I thought you only get 10 for free?

You are just keeping your arguments on your own subjective experience, and what you are talking about is not even what you tried, but what you assumed people can do.

You take no account of third party data points, and thinks that your data is perfect.

And this post proved that you do not even understand what you are talking about.
You didn't have all 5 event units so you can "maximize" your exp?
Firstly, it does not matter how many units you deploy, like in the quests, you get the same amount of total exp unless it is not divisible by the number of units you deploy, and you lose at most 4 exp if you have 5 units deployed(simple math) in 135 fights, you lose a maximum of 540 exp, which is not even a level at 39~40.(actually, not a level pass lv 10, 10 to 11 requires 550 exp) If you get 500 exp in a fight, it does not matter if you deploy 1 unit to get 500 exp, or if you deploy 5 untis to get 100exp each. you still have the same amount of exp.
Secondly, if you did not deploy all 5 of the units, how did you get the stacked bonus to begin with?

So, your "strategy" is a bunch of poor understanding of the game's mechanics and is self contradictory incorrect info that obviously should not have gotten anyone to Pregare.  I am not implying you lied, but you cannot do what you have said in all these replies because it is simply not possible.

If you still don't understand what's wrong with your arguments:

A) you need stacking bonuses
Which in order to try to counter my point in exp and grinding, you tried to say you separated the units instead of having all deployed

B) number of IWLs you have gotten and used
Heck, your IWS numbers are also quite suspicious.
Transferred from alt or you bought them?

C) lv of your event units, which you claimed to be 40~60 without grinding
Which from a pure calculation of total exp you can get, you can maybe get your units to 20.

D) your claim of team switching for PVP
Which contradicts you point in "less attention" for every 10 mins cool down.
You said this just for trying to counter my arguments on you can't win PVP with low level event 4*s, which since you already got a 5* at the end of day 2, and assuming you somehow got its level up, you will have much more victories that you can't win with a 4* team, and obviously that granted you a big bonus in stacking with event units.

E) you claim you get 110k pts in the first 2 days
yet you also claim the first 5 floors is very disappointing and make people want to give up.
first 135 battles is what? with IWS, you get 300 pts each on avg(100 avg pts and 150 from unit bonuses stacked) battle? 135 is 40500 pts. Or I guess you did IWL on the bosses? So if I give you 150pts bosses and last(20/20 and 30/30) battle on each floor with 150pts bonus is 900? 125x300=37500, 37500+9000 = 46500.
So, 18 hours of pure grinding a day gives you 216 taps without spending TE or TE(P)
we have 135 taps for floor 1~5, how on earth did you get 63500 pts with just 81 moves in floor VI?
Oh, sorry, I forget you claim you did 12 hours instead of 18 hours? 144 battles for 110k pts, including floor 1~5? So, how on earth did you get the 63500 pts in 9 battles?  Man, you must be EXTREMELY LuCkY!
Right, you can do PVP, but each only gives 50 pts max, and you have 240 with stacking bonuses, so, 144X240 is 34560, still 28940 short for 110k pts. That in 9 moves in floor VI?  I don't know, hmmm, If I got the 7000 pts boss, with the 150 pts bonus, and I happened to have used IWL on that particular battle, I do get 21450, but encountering that specific boss in this kind of really specific situation and you don't call that luck?
Or, you can probably meet multiple 2000 pts bosses, but that is also a very specific situation, and really lucky.  You need an avg of 3200 pts on each move in floor 6, and with IWL functioning, you need to be meeting the 900 pts bosses for that.
You might be able to do it with 18 hour grinds, if you win all the 216 PVP battles(which will be way ahead of me in day 2, and into the 100 rankings, which obviously your 4* team will fail for sure) you do get 216X240=51840 pts, so you are left with 11660 in 81 moves in floor 6, which is I guess possible with the bonus pts from your units, but then you are grinding 18 hours a day instead of 12 as you claimed, AND you are winning a ridiculous amount of PVP battles.
Oh, wait, I guess I WAS wrong, you said you did 8 hours a day in the first 2 days, to try to strengthen your argument, hmm, 96 battles, still in Floor 4, I wonder...

In fact, the 1~20/20 and 1~30/30 battles give less than 100 pts on every one of them without IWS and IWL, so this is giving you a really good explanation about how your numbers don't add up.


BTW, If you did do PVP, you number of winnings will automatically rise, and if you have a certain number of victories you don't get crappy opponents anymore.
I have around 300 victories at the end, and I am surely having trouble in PVP finding obviously weak opponents, people with event 4 and 5*s as leaders usually have 6*s behind them at my rank, so either you lost a lot of PVP battles and thus you also loss a lot of pts, or you are also contradicting yourself.
Oh, 300 victories count is pretty much winning most(95%+) of the PVP battles I do in, losing a bit more on my alt so I only have 297 on it so I missed the p. ticket.  Oh, and the rank difference is HUGE, my main got around 303 and stopped, ranked 280, my alt ranked at 665.  The enemy list I am seeing is not that different, most are 5 and 6*s, occasionally I see an event 4*.  I do see 3 people with other 4*s as leader very occasionally, namely an mlb tanith, an mFawn(just saw this once and I lost to this with 4 6*s and a 5*.) and an mMabel but their team consists of 5*s and 6*s.
So it does not matter if you are going into 300 ranking, the programming in this game gives you enemies depeding on the number of victory you currently have, and give you people that are online within a short period.
Also, I did try to rank and get Reamy during the house of heartless, so I have been burning TE and event items and know how they find you opponents.
When your victory count is not close to others, you can have a complete blank list in PVP, ranking does not matter at all.


Last edited by MythSearcher on Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-02
Posts : 1669

PostSubject: Re: Morticia   Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:06 pm

silliness your just arguing for the sake of arguing. your totally missing the point of what he said which is why you probably didnt get the easiest 6* to date, including Mort. You just didnt play the event well, deal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-24
Posts : 748

PostSubject: Re: Morticia   Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:09 pm

Ghost_Star wrote:
silliness your just arguing for the sake of arguing. your totally missing the point of what he said which is why you probably didnt get the easiest 6* to date, including Mort. You just didnt play the event well, deal.

You are not figuring out that what he is saying is impossible to begin with.
I guess subjective people cannot understand the word "Objectivity".
"Because I did it and I think its easy so it must be easy, screw the numbers I don't remember them anyway, I'll just make it up along the way" VS "Avg number gives N, which in turn gives X result, which anyone with reasonable time can do"

5 event 4* for 12 hours a day for 2 days will not get you 110k pts in ANY reasonable calculation.

You are the one trying to argue for the sake of arguing, since you are the one insisting Pregare is easier.

BTW, I am way ahead in Mort in both of my accounts, thanks for your concern.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-02
Posts : 1669

PostSubject: Re: Morticia   Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:25 pm

MythSearcher wrote:
Ghost_Star wrote:
silliness your just arguing for the sake of arguing. your totally missing the point of what he said which is why you probably didnt get the easiest 6* to date, including Mort. You just didnt play the event well, deal.

You are not figuring out that what he is saying is impossible to begin with.
I guess subjective people cannot understand the word "Objectivity".
"Because I did it and I think its easy so it must be easy, screw the numbers I don't remember them anyway, I'll just make it up along the way" VS "Avg number gives N, which in turn gives X result, which anyone with reasonable time can do"

5 event 4* for 12 hours a day for 2 days will not get you 110k pts in ANY reasonable calculation.

You are the one trying to argue for the sake of arguing, since you are the one insisting Pregare is easier.

BTW, I am way ahead in Mort in both of my accounts, thanks for your concern.

Objectivity? You mean we saw how it could be done, we did it and won. Then came here to comment on how easy it was... why would we not share our experience and relate how it could be done making our subjective experience objective. Your own subjective experience has clearly left you in such a state that you are unable to understand how or why it was so easy. You are clearly butthurt over it and making the argument all about your self and assume that just because you couldnt figure it out and there were less of her than the others that she must have been hard. Your obsessing over trivial pieces of peoples experience and backing your math up with frankly bad reasoning. It could clearly be done because a lot of people were able to rub a braincell and a clue together and get her. And yes, I am arguing because i have NOT had enough coffee today.

with that i will say GOOD DAY SIR
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-24
Posts : 748

PostSubject: Re: Morticia   Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:32 pm

Ghost_Star wrote:
MythSearcher wrote:
Ghost_Star wrote:
silliness your just arguing for the sake of arguing. your totally missing the point of what he said which is why you probably didnt get the easiest 6* to date, including Mort. You just didnt play the event well, deal.

You are not figuring out that what he is saying is impossible to begin with.
I guess subjective people cannot understand the word "Objectivity".
"Because I did it and I think its easy so it must be easy, screw the numbers I don't remember them anyway, I'll just make it up along the way" VS "Avg number gives N, which in turn gives X result, which anyone with reasonable time can do"

5 event 4* for 12 hours a day for 2 days will not get you 110k pts in ANY reasonable calculation.

You are the one trying to argue for the sake of arguing, since you are the one insisting Pregare is easier.

BTW, I am way ahead in Mort in both of my accounts, thanks for your concern.

Objectivity? You mean we saw how it could be done, we did it and won. Then came here to comment on how easy it was... why would we not share our experience and relate how it could be done making our subjective experience objective. Your own subjective experience has clearly left you in such a state that you are unable to understand how or why it was so easy. You are clearly butthurt over it and making the argument all about your self and assume that just because you couldnt figure it out and there were less of her than the others that she must have been hard. Your obsessing over trivial pieces of peoples experience and backing your math up with frankly bad reasoning. It could clearly be done because a lot of people were able to rub a braincell and a clue together and get her. And yes, I am arguing because i have NOT had enough coffee today.

with that i will say GOOD DAY SIR

This is why I say you don't know about objectivity.
So, did EVERYONE or at least MOST OF THOSE who did it YOUR way got Pregare?
No, obviously not.  There are those who tried, grinded more hours than the claimed 8~12 hours, actually, they tried more like 15 hours a day, and failed.
So, objectively, your method is NOT fool-proof and depends on LUCK.

What you are saying is subjective because you only listen to yourself, look at your own data and trust those who agree with you.  This is subjectivity.

Oh, and xmach said he did the first 2 days for avg of 8 hours each, without an event 5*, and got 110k pts, which, in any reasonable calculation, is probable either lying or had really bad memory, so don't you want to see if anyone else can prove you right instead of calling me arguing for argument's sake?

BTW, like I said, I did not even try for Ixtab(but I got 1 anyway)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-02
Posts : 1669

PostSubject: Re: Morticia   Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:53 pm

MythSearcher wrote:

This is why I say you don't know about objectivity.
So, did EVERYONE or at least MOST OF THOSE who did it YOUR way got Pregare?
No, obviously not.  There are those who tried, grinded more hours than the claimed 8~12 hours, actually, they tried more like 15 hours a day, and failed.
So, objectively, your method is NOT fool-proof and depends on LUCK.
nope, they were doing it wrong.
MythSearcher wrote:

What you are saying is subjective because you only listen to yourself, look at your own data and trust those who agree with you.  This is subjectivity.
i saw the numbers i brought in running my team. that is fact.
MythSearcher wrote:

Oh, and xmach said he did the first 2 days for just 8 hours each, without an event 5*, and got 110k pts, which, in any reasonable calculation, is lying, so don't you want to see if anyone else can prove you right instead of calling me arguing for argument's sake?

its possible, just because you dont understand how/why doesnt make it false. I got my Pregare on the 5th day... easily could have been the 4th but i saved all but one of my iwl until the last for the pvp push. Thats, I only used 1 iwl to get her. I easily could have gotten 100k by day two had i burned any iws/l. My points were roughly day 1) 13k, day 2) 50k, day 3)120k, day 4) 180k final) 228,298k
I didnt get my first event 4* until half way through day 1. I picked up 3 more that evening and didnt break into the final floor of the pve tower until day 2 evening. I didnt burn/use any iws until day 3 when i used them pretty much for every cooldown. I only used event units in pve until day 4 where i used 4x event 4* in both sides. I knew what numbers i would bring in after day one because i did the real math so i took it easy. i put in 12 hours a day and pretty much didnt do any pve after i got pregare which was early day 4.
MythSearcher wrote:

BTW, like I said, I did not even try for Ixtab(but I got 1 anyway)
this is funny, so you didnt even try to farm bt points but your suddenly an expert on how the event worked? lolz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-22
Posts : 633

PostSubject: Re: Morticia   Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:10 pm

Guys please quit this argument. There are merits to both arguments, could we agreed to disagree please? Thank you.

_________________
***********************************

Lilith Owner Smile

***********************************
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-24
Posts : 748

PostSubject: Re: Morticia   Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:21 pm

Ghost_Star wrote:
MythSearcher wrote:

This is why I say you don't know about objectivity.
So, did EVERYONE or at least MOST OF THOSE who did it YOUR way got Pregare?
No, obviously not.  There are those who tried, grinded more hours than the claimed 8~12 hours, actually, they tried more like 15 hours a day, and failed.
So, objectively, your method is NOT fool-proof and depends on LUCK.
nope, they were doing it wrong.
MythSearcher wrote:

What you are saying is subjective because you only listen to yourself, look at your own data and trust those who agree with you.  This is subjectivity.
i saw the numbers i brought in running my team. that is fact.
MythSearcher wrote:

Oh, and xmach said he did the first 2 days for just 8 hours each, without an event 5*, and got 110k pts, which, in any reasonable calculation, is lying, so don't you want to see if anyone else can prove you right instead of calling me arguing for argument's sake?

its possible, just because you dont understand how/why doesnt make it false. I got my Pregare on the 5th day... easily could have been the 4th but i saved all but one of my iwl until the last for the pvp push. Thats, I only used 1 iwl to get her. I easily could have gotten 100k by day two had i burned any iws/l. My points were roughly day 1) 13k, day 2) 50k, day 3)120k, day 4) 180k final) 228,298k
I didnt get my first event 4* until half way through day 1. I picked up 3 more that evening and didnt break into the final floor of the pve tower until day 2 evening. I didnt burn/use any iws until day 3 when i used them pretty much for every cooldown. I only used event units in pve until day 4 where i used 4x event 4* in both sides. I knew what numbers i would bring in after day one because i did the real math so i took it easy. i put in 12 hours a day and pretty much didnt do any pve after i got pregare which was early day 4.
MythSearcher wrote:

BTW, like I said, I did not even try for Ixtab(but I got 1 anyway)
this is funny, so you didnt even try to farm bt points but your suddenly an expert on how the event worked? lolz

Your data sample is 1 point.
And you refuses to accept other data sample that contradicts yours and call them wrong.

I call that subjective.

Obviously you have no idea what objectively taking data means at all.

If you accept your data, you also need to accept other's data, and if you want to say they did it wrong, you need prove, not a straight out denial.

And, how many hours are you doing?
If what you say is true, 12 hours a day, 12X2X6=144, on the end of second day you should only be in the 9th battle in floor 6.
Which the pts for the 1st 135 battles are fixed, and 144 PVP battles also have a maximum on it, no way you can get 100k. and you got only 50k by day 2, IWS with give you 120% pts, so you can get 60k on day 2, NOT 100k.
You can do 10 IWL, granted, which boosts 20 battles on PVE and 20 battles in PVP for 3 times the pts, so in 40 battles you have to cover the 40k difference, 40k divided by 3 is 13.3k, 20 PVP battles give you 4000, the rest, you have to make up in PVE, which in 20 battles you need to do 9.3k pts, or avg of 466.65 without IWL, 150 from unit stacking, I have no idea how are you going to make up the 310 pts avg without luck.  Oh, that translates to 930 pts w/ IWL. on each battle.
You obviously cannot get that much in the first 5 floors(none of the battles give you that much) So your 10 IWLs have to be spent on the 6th floor, and that is pure luck based.  Oh, and 144 means you only have 9 battles on the 6th floor, so you do NOT have the luxury to do 20 battles in that.

100k pts on day 2 with IWs? with TE maybe?

Your 50k pts data is much more reasonable, with IWS, you might be able to get 75k with luck.

Oh, and since your data is not showing 100k being possible on end of day 2, you are even quoting irrelevant data, so you have no data point in statistical research, which is worse than subjective data, you are making up data to suit your own argument without basis.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-02
Posts : 1669

PostSubject: Re: Morticia   Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:42 pm

MythSearcher wrote:

And, how many hours are you doing?
If what you say is true, 12 hours a day, 12X2X6=144, on the end of second day you should only be in the 9th battle in floor 6.

hmmm no see with the event 4*s your getting more like 250 pve and 130 pvp, without iws/l. you've already stated you dont have a clue, why keep this up?

MythSearcher wrote:

Which the pts for the 1st 135 battles are fixed, and 144 PVP battles also have a maximum on it, no way you can get 100k. and you got only 50k by day 2, IWS with give you 120% pts, so you can get 60k on day 2, NOT 100k.

you need to lay off the hate son. i was saying that i could have easily gotten 100k if i had used a few iwl's or event iws's on day two. running iws your suppose to bring in 600 points per 1 round of pve+pvp at 12 hours a day thats 43k, taking into account you dont meet any bosses, ever.

im not even going to bother quoting the rest of your ramble... moma always said, you cant cure stupid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Morticia   Today at 11:39 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Morticia
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Morticia is FOR SALE! 95 Caprice Wagon...
» S>20 POTs for 50TE! Magnus, Morticia Goddess 4te/set, LE 4*, FEEDERS: MAX 4*, LVL 40 4*, 3* LVL10, Ambro
» Morticia's self torture ;)
» Morticia
» S/T> 6★ Mino, Magnus, Morticia 5★ Patrick , Oliver Mons

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: