HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 Morticia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-24
Posts : 748

PostSubject: Morticia   Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:13 pm

Got info on this link:
http://fantasica-blog.blogspot.ca/

Magic unit, 20DC, basic stats total 12400, poison unit.

Seems like an upgraded Dolce(basic stats total 12300, 20DC poison)
and a down graded Isis(basic stats 12250, 15DC poison)

All speed D, not sure if Mort will be slower or faster, and we don't even have actual speed data of Dolce, I only know Isis is 0.5.

And since she's so easy to get, price will likely drop below that of Matahari.
You need to grind like 18~19 hours a day for Mata, you only need to grind about 11 hours a day for Mort, and I think people like Mata's art style better.
Mort's advantage over Mata seems to be lower DC(good for BA and the Mina's trial later), and poison seems to be a better grinding skill(I just hate slow enemies being KB and I have to wait longer for them to get back into atk distance).

But Isis is not that expensive to begin with(some people are selling at 120TE), so, Morticia's price will likely drop under 100TE quite soon?

Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Power 5
☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-27
Posts : 161

PostSubject: Re: Morticia   Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:38 pm

you summed up everything I thought about her perfectly and then some. thank you for the data Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-24
Posts : 2816

PostSubject: Re: Morticia   Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:53 pm

MythSearcher wrote:
Got info on this link:
http://fantasica-blog.blogspot.ca/

Magic unit, 20DC, basic stats total 12400, poison unit.

Seems like an upgraded Dolce(basic stats total 12300, 20DC poison)
and a down graded Isis(basic stats 12250, 15DC poison)

All speed D, not sure if Mort will be slower or faster, and we don't even have actual speed data of Dolce, I only know Isis is 0.5.

And since she's so easy to get, price will likely drop below that of Matahari.
You need to grind like 18~19 hours a day for Mata, you only need to grind about 11 hours a day for Mort, and I think people like Mata's art style better.
Mort's advantage over Mata seems to be lower DC(good for BA and the Mina's trial later), and poison seems to be a better grinding skill(I just hate slow enemies being KB and I have to wait longer for them to get back into atk distance).

But Isis is not that expensive to begin with(some people are selling at 120TE), so, Morticia's price will likely drop under 100TE quite soon?

Any thoughts?
Definitely, it will decrease >_<

_________________





What are you looking at? Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-02
Posts : 1669

PostSubject: Re: Morticia   Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:10 pm

pic:
Spoiler:
 

personally, i like her, i'll farm her up and im gona keep her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-23
Posts : 2134

PostSubject: Re: Morticia   Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:47 pm

MythSearcher wrote:
All speed D, not sure if Mort will be slower or faster, and we don't even have actual speed data of Dolce, I only know Isis is 0.5.

never fear my friends when it comes to speed, always look in BkWiz's thread
Both Isis and Dolce attack every 1.1 secs. So they are the same in that aspect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ggorrell77
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-04-08
Posts : 486

PostSubject: Re: Morticia   Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:52 pm

If I can farm her, I will keep her. I only play for about 5-6 hours weekdays, and about twice that on weekends. I figure I need about 260 crowns for each weekday, and about 520 for Saturday and Sunday. I'll have a better idea if this is doable after tonight.

With my limited play time most 6*s are out my reach (only one I have is Monica from a mega box). So I will take any decent 6* I can get.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuan
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-19
Posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: Morticia   Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:08 pm

I'll probably keep her if I wind up grinding her. That 20 DC makes her useful for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-24
Posts : 748

PostSubject: Re: Morticia   Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:09 pm

ggorrell77 wrote:
If I can farm her, I will keep her. I only play for about 5-6 hours weekdays, and about twice that on weekends. I figure I need about 260 crowns for each weekday, and about 520 for Saturday and Sunday. I'll have a better idea if this is doable after tonight.

With my limited play time most 6*s are out my reach (only one I have is Monica from a mega box). So I will take any decent 6* I can get.

The last few events gives out 6*s in easier and easier ways.
Ombre is about Mata's level of hardness, Pregare is harder, but then Morticia is as easy as 5* Ixtab...

If you did get Ixtab last event, or is close enough, you are very likely to get Morticia.

I am very likely to get 2 Mort's, so I hope I can still sell her for a male 6* unit like Charles so I can use a 6* in next Mina's trial male only part.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-02
Posts : 1669

PostSubject: Re: Morticia   Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:11 pm

MythSearcher wrote:

The last few events gives out 6*s in easier and easier ways.
Ombre is about Mata's level of hardness, Pregare is harder, but then Morticia is as easy as 5* Ixtab...

If you did get Ixtab last event, or is close enough, you are very likely to get Morticia.

I am very likely to get 2 Mort's, so I hope I can still sell her for a male 6* unit like Charles so I can use a 6* in next Mina's trial male only part.

imo Pregare took half the effort that ombre/mata took. although i spent 2 te and 1 pot to get 1 hielo and 3 frosts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tentacle Love
☆☆


Join date : 2013-05-01
Posts : 229

PostSubject: Re: Morticia   Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:21 pm

I predict she'll be the first 6* for a lot of people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ggorrell77
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-04-08
Posts : 486

PostSubject: Re: Morticia   Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:22 pm

MythSearcher wrote:
ggorrell77 wrote:
If I can farm her, I will keep her. I only play for about 5-6 hours weekdays, and about twice that on weekends. I figure I need about 260 crowns for each weekday, and about 520 for Saturday and Sunday. I'll have a better idea if this is doable after tonight.

With my limited play time most 6*s are out my reach (only one I have is Monica from a mega box). So I will take any decent 6* I can get.

The last few events gives out 6*s in easier and easier ways.
Ombre is about Mata's level of hardness, Pregare is harder, but then Morticia is as easy as 5* Ixtab...

If you did get Ixtab last event, or is close enough, you are very likely to get Morticia.

I am very likely to get 2 Mort's, so I hope I can still sell her for a male 6* unit like Charles so I can use a 6* in next Mina's trial male only part.

I got Ixtab, but I had to burn some TE(p) (would have been close without it). If it's close I will burn some pot(p), or buy a mega box. If it takes more then that, I will just pass on her.

As far the Mina's trials go. I am in good shape on 4*s, have 3 5* males (Joachim, Bernard, and Thrain), but will have problems with the 20 point deploy. All I have are a couple of 15 point 5*s (Thrain, and Alraune), and a 20 point Ixtab (who needs leveling). Morticia would be a good upgrade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-24
Posts : 748

PostSubject: Re: Morticia   Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:28 pm

ggorrell77 wrote:
MythSearcher wrote:
ggorrell77 wrote:
If I can farm her, I will keep her. I only play for about 5-6 hours weekdays, and about twice that on weekends. I figure I need about 260 crowns for each weekday, and about 520 for Saturday and Sunday. I'll have a better idea if this is doable after tonight.

With my limited play time most 6*s are out my reach (only one I have is Monica from a mega box). So I will take any decent 6* I can get.

The last few events gives out 6*s in easier and easier ways.
Ombre is about Mata's level of hardness, Pregare is harder, but then Morticia is as easy as 5* Ixtab...

If you did get Ixtab last event, or is close enough, you are very likely to get Morticia.

I am very likely to get 2 Mort's, so I hope I can still sell her for a male 6* unit like Charles so I can use a 6* in next Mina's trial male only part.

I got Ixtab, but I had to burn some TE(p) (would have been close without it). If it's close I will burn some pot(p), or buy a mega box. If it takes more then that, I will just pass on her.

As far the Mina's trials go. I am in good shape on 4*s, have 3 5* males (Joachim, Bernard, and Thrain), but will have problems with the 20 point deploy. All I have are a couple of 15 point 5*s (Thrain, and Alraune), and a 20 point Ixtab (who needs leveling). Morticia would be a good upgrade.

Do remember you need to level up Mort before the end of next event to make use of her.
If she's not in the lv 80 or above zone, she's likely just giving you the stats of a max 5* or mlb 5* at most.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-24
Posts : 748

PostSubject: Re: Morticia   Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:30 pm

Ghost_Star wrote:

imo Pregare took half the effort that ombre/mata took. although i spent 2 te and 1 pot to get 1 hielo and 3 frosts.

Well, Pregare is impossible if you don't have any event units.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-02
Posts : 1669

PostSubject: Re: Morticia   Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:42 pm

MythSearcher wrote:
Ghost_Star wrote:

imo Pregare took half the effort that ombre/mata took. although i spent 2 te and 1 pot to get 1 hielo and 3 frosts.

Well, Pregare is impossible if you don't have any event units.

fortunately the event 4*'s sold very cheaply comparable to other events.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cam
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-26
Posts : 743

PostSubject: Re: Morticia   Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:42 pm

Morticia is very pretty. I'm happy they released another cute magic 20dc poison right after I sold my Dolce. =p
Also my nickname for her is Blue MB.


MythSearcher wrote:
Ghost_Star wrote:

imo Pregare took half the effort that ombre/mata took. although i spent 2 te and 1 pot to get 1 hielo and 3 frosts.

Well, Pregare is impossible if you don't have any event units.

Pregare was possible without any event units.

If you care to read:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-24
Posts : 954

PostSubject: Re: Morticia   Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:16 pm

MythSearcher wrote:
ggorrell77 wrote:
If I can farm her, I will keep her. I only play for about 5-6 hours weekdays, and about twice that on weekends. I figure I need about 260 crowns for each weekday, and about 520 for Saturday and Sunday. I'll have a better idea if this is doable after tonight.

With my limited play time most 6*s are out my reach (only one I have is Monica from a mega box). So I will take any decent 6* I can get.

The last few events gives out 6*s in easier and easier ways.
Ombre is about Mata's level of hardness, Pregare is harder, but then Morticia is as easy as 5* Ixtab...

If you did get Ixtab last event, or is close enough, you are very likely to get Morticia.

I am very likely to get 2 Mort's, so I hope I can still sell her for a male 6* unit like Charles so I can use a 6* in next Mina's trial male only part.

Actually if you look at the costs, they all were 300 dollars worth of Mobacoins roughly.

However, due to the way event units etc work, Pregare was the easiest to grind. The hardest to grind will be Morticia because quite frankly NO ONE likes Maiden Events really.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DistortedIllusion
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-19
Posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: Morticia   Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:03 pm

Is there a grindable 5* or just the 6*?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-24
Posts : 748

PostSubject: Re: Morticia   Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:17 am

Cam wrote:

Pregare was possible without any event units.

If you care to read:
 

I have been grinding more or less just like I did when I got Ombre in 2 accounts, one got 71k, the other got 62k.
In fact, when I get Ombre, I had given 4 lectures and taught 7 classes, and had a full eye check for over 3 hours, sans travelling time to get to all those, and the Ixtab spam event? It is much easier to grind(10mins intervals, no need to choose which unit I place in which place but just a few tap on a few buttons which is fully possible for an auto function hence I can do it half a sleep), and I only had 1 class during that period.
So no, the calculation is thinking SS is too generous to those who doesn't have event units.
BTW, I have 4 6*s, Creamy, Ombre, Nina and Isis, all maxed, Cream and Isis is LBed, so my team is not doing bad in PVP, yet I am not killing off everyone either, I choose mostly non-event 5* opponents and sometimes 4*s, and I once lost to a Fawn leader, which I have no idea why. Also, I still need to use a total of 3 potions in bosses to win.

And all this, is not even close to 200k.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-24
Posts : 748

PostSubject: Re: Morticia   Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:28 am

BkWiz wrote:



Actually if you look at the costs, they all were 300 dollars worth of Mobacoins roughly.

However, due to the way event units etc work, Pregare was the easiest to grind.  The hardest to grind will be Morticia because quite frankly NO ONE likes Maiden Events really.

The problem is team events are pretty much just like Panel events, you keep doing a quest every 5 mins.
This time it is so easy that you don't even need to do the training, which 300TP gives you about the same amount of 1 quest only.

If you calculate a complete free player with only grinding, and look at the grinding time, you can see that Morticia is much easier, less than 2/3 the time needed, and most newbies, even if their quest lv is only half opened, is likely to get Mort pretty easily given enough time grinding.

It doesn't matter what event it is, free players don't usually aim for "winning" the event in ranking, but aim for getting a free 6*, not even spending TE(p) and Pot(p).

Pregare might be possible if you are an experienced and powerful enough player, and have the luck to meet enough bosses, but most free players need to spend potions on the higher return bosses, which is impossible for the newbies.
This event? I can create a new account with 0TE and Pot and still highly likely that I can get Mort if I grind 13 hours a day(making up for the difference in lower level quests and trainings).  It is all PVE, no PVP involved, and no hard bosses involved.

They might be all 300 dollars worth, but the truth is, you can see that it is much more easier for free players, even noobs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bobkyou
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-04-29
Posts : 349

PostSubject: Re: Morticia   Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:59 am

From the main event thread

Bobkyou wrote:
Math time Very Happy

Grinding 36-4 and training in 26-5, I've been avoiding Leana or anything that would give outside crowns. I've been recording the number of crowns I have.

8:00 am 113 crowns
10:00 am 186 crowns
Noon 248 crowns
2:00 pm 318 crowns
4:30 pm 382 crowns
7:30 pm 487 crowns
8:00 pm 514 crowns

Over the course of 12 hours, 33.4 crowns per hour has been fairly consistent.

100 Maiden Crowns, donated only during fever time and only in groups of 100 gives 1650-1800 points. That means 2400 donated crowns will give 39,600 - 43,200 points, with 40,000 points being the goal for 6★ Morticia,Caller of the Dead. An extra 50 crowns will make it 40,000 - 43,750 points (however the odds of you getting the lowest possible number of points for 24 batches of crowns is astronomically small). You could only get 343 crowns per day and still be fairly safe to get Morticia. So 2450 crowns, divided by 7 days = 350 crowns per day as your daily goal.

At 33.4 crowns per hour on average, that's 74 hours of grinding, or about 10.5 hours of grinding per day to get 6★ Morticia for free.

Also, have a countdown clock.
http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130625T02&p0=224&msg=Crown+End
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Féelhia



Join date : 2013-04-27
Posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: Morticia   Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:42 pm

Hi !

Do you guys think someone would agree to trade Isis for Morticia (maybe +add), since they're pretty much the same ?
I don't really like Morticia's art, but Isis is cute >.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-24
Posts : 748

PostSubject: Re: Morticia   Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:09 pm

Féelhia wrote:
Hi !

Do you guys think someone would agree to trade Isis for Morticia (maybe +add), since they're pretty much the same ?
I don't really like Morticia's art, but Isis is cute >.>

I have isis, and the main reason I won't trade is because of DC 15 is better for my arena team.
But another reason is that I'll very likely have 2 Mort, so I don't need a third.

Having 2500 Mort after this event means very hard to sell for a while, at least until a dozen of events later, so you have a new players coming in that have advanced far enough that they can afford cheap 6*s.
It also means that most people with Isis will likely also have their own Mort for a really long time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-20
Posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Morticia   Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:18 pm

MythSearcher wrote:
BkWiz wrote:



Actually if you look at the costs, they all were 300 dollars worth of Mobacoins roughly.

However, due to the way event units etc work, Pregare was the easiest to grind.  The hardest to grind will be Morticia because quite frankly NO ONE likes Maiden Events really.

The problem is team events are pretty much just like Panel events, you keep doing a quest every 5 mins.
This time it is so easy that you don't even need to do the training, which 300TP gives you about the same amount of 1 quest only.

If you calculate a complete free player with only grinding, and look at the grinding time, you can see that Morticia is much easier, less than 2/3 the time needed, and most newbies, even if their quest lv is only half opened, is likely to get Mort pretty easily given enough time grinding.

It doesn't matter what event it is, free players don't usually aim for "winning" the event in ranking, but aim for getting a free 6*, not even spending TE(p) and Pot(p).

Pregare might be possible if you are an experienced and powerful enough player, and have the luck to meet enough bosses, but most free players need to spend potions on the higher return bosses, which is impossible for the newbies.
This event? I can create a new account with 0TE and Pot and still highly likely that I can get Mort if I grind 13 hours a day(making up for the difference in lower level quests and trainings).  It is all PVE, no PVP involved, and no hard bosses involved.

They might be all 300 dollars worth, but the truth is, you can see that it is much more easier for free players, even noobs.

I don't remember any grindable 6* when I was new enough to find it extremely useful (I started during the xmas panel event) But I gotta say there's another factor to consider, which if FUN.

I did NOT grind for Ombre or Mata and will likely not grind even for Morticia, but I did grind for Pregare just because the event was so much more FUN!!! Battling other teams in an arena style event versus grinding the same boring quest over and OVER AND OVER. Omg my brain would melt from boredom.

I am a little frightened at how they made the event units so valuable during Shadowflame, so it took away a little of the fun of the pvp arena. I hope it's not an indication of future arena style events where it feels a little more like grinding and a little less like strategy. I hope they keep at least one event that's a bit strategic as opposed to mindless boring soul-sucking single quest grinding.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Féelhia



Join date : 2013-04-27
Posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: Morticia   Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:27 pm

MythSearcher wrote:
Féelhia wrote:
Hi !

Do you guys think someone would agree to trade Isis for Morticia (maybe +add), since they're pretty much the same ?
I don't really like Morticia's art, but Isis is cute >.>

I have isis, and the main reason I won't trade is because of DC 15 is better for my arena team.
But another reason is that I'll very likely have 2 Mort, so I don't need a third.

Having 2500 Mort after this event means very hard to sell for a while, at least until a dozen of events later, so you have a new players coming in that have advanced far enough that they can afford cheap 6*s.
It also means that most people with Isis will likely also have their own Mort for a really long time.

That's what I was thinking but eh... let's keep hope ! And maybe Morticia's sprite will be great and it'll make me forget about the card art :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-23
Posts : 2134

PostSubject: Re: Morticia   Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:29 pm

do you guys realy thingk there are gonna be 2500 Morticias? That's a little bit extreme isn't it?
I'd say there are gonna be around 1000-1200
in other words: Matahari

I was very wrong with Pregare before, but Morticia is harder than her, so don't think there will be 2500

eta: and I just realised we will never know exactly how many were born...
that's gonna totally kill her already low initial price...


Last edited by sGabe4 on Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Morticia   Today at 9:36 am

Back to top Go down
 
Morticia
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Morticia is FOR SALE! 95 Caprice Wagon...
» S>20 POTs for 50TE! Magnus, Morticia Goddess 4te/set, LE 4*, FEEDERS: MAX 4*, LVL 40 4*, 3* LVL10, Ambro
» Morticia's self torture ;)
» Morticia
» S/T> 6★ Mino, Magnus, Morticia 5★ Patrick , Oliver Mons

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: