HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 Huzzah! :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Huzzah! :)   Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:49 am

Hello Smile

G'day to everyone, and well Razz I'm here to answer any of your questions! As I think you have alot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
beltane-flames
Ocean Dweller [Rare]


Join date : 2012-09-18
Posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: Huzzah! :)   Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:39 am

Well, hi! xD Welcome to the forum.

My main question has always been "how is this guy drawing like 30+% of all the rare cards?!" Laughing

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Huzzah! :)   Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:41 am

beltane-flames wrote:
Well, hi! xD Welcome to the forum.

My main question has always been "how is this guy drawing like 30+% of all the rare cards?!" Laughing
Money Very Happy And SHEER luck. I had three mega boxes with double 6* O_O
Back to top Go down
beltane-flames
Ocean Dweller [Rare]


Join date : 2012-09-18
Posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: Huzzah! :)   Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:52 am

gtmeteor wrote:
beltane-flames wrote:
Well, hi! xD Welcome to the forum.

My main question has always been "how is this guy drawing like 30+% of all the rare cards?!" Laughing
Money Very Happy And SHEER luck. I had three mega boxes with double 6* O_O
LOL I figured about the money part. But wow. That is lucky! I recently recruited my Sonia for 40SSS, and that's been my first taste of luck in this game, haha.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Huzzah! :)   Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:54 am

beltane-flames wrote:
gtmeteor wrote:
beltane-flames wrote:
Well, hi! xD Welcome to the forum.

My main question has always been "how is this guy drawing like 30+% of all the rare cards?!" Laughing
Money Very Happy And SHEER luck. I had three mega boxes with double 6* O_O
LOL I figured about the money part. But wow. That is lucky! I recently recruited my Sonia for 40SSS, and that's been my first taste of luck in this game, haha.
O_O thats 40*.25 = 10% chance Smile Nice Razz
Back to top Go down
beltane-flames
Ocean Dweller [Rare]


Join date : 2012-09-18
Posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: Huzzah! :)   Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:57 am

gtmeteor wrote:
beltane-flames wrote:
gtmeteor wrote:
beltane-flames wrote:
Well, hi! xD Welcome to the forum.

My main question has always been "how is this guy drawing like 30+% of all the rare cards?!" Laughing
Money Very Happy And SHEER luck. I had three mega boxes with double 6* O_O
LOL I figured about the money part. But wow. That is lucky! I recently recruited my Sonia for 40SSS, and that's been my first taste of luck in this game, haha.
O_O thats 40*.25 = 10% chance Smile Nice Razz
LOL Thanks! I was pretty freaking excited! Very Happy

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]


Join date : 2012-08-17
Posts : 1395

PostSubject: Re: Huzzah! :)   Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:03 am

You know, if you had kept information on boxes and what was in them, with the amount you bought we could probably derive the exact rare pull %s in a heartbeat. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Huzzah! :)   Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:07 am

clocksprocket wrote:
You know, if you had kept information on boxes and what was in them, with the amount you bought we could probably derive the exact rare pull %s in a heartbeat. Razz
:/ That's actually true, but then again, to have EXACT % of 5/6 appearing... I would've had to buy like... 1 million boxes. And still it wouldn't really be correct Razz There might be some artificial blocks...

It's definately not BOX based. It's card based. As in each card has a x% chance to be a 5/6*, but I've never seen THREE 5/6*s, so there might be artificial block of no more than 2 cards in box. Or it's just a SLIM chance. It's just not enough data... Smile And to find out chances that are lower than 10% .... You HAVE to have a HUGE dataset. I don't have THAT much money to spend on FINDING out chances Razz
Back to top Go down
beltane-flames
Ocean Dweller [Rare]


Join date : 2012-09-18
Posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: Huzzah! :)   Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:44 am

On a totally unrelated note, gt: You have a 9-tailed fox unit?! Sad I hate you... Crying or Very sad LOL

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]


Join date : 2012-08-17
Posts : 1395

PostSubject: Re: Huzzah! :)   Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:56 am

Meteor has everything. All the cards. All of them.

And yeah, obviously it wouldn't come close and I'm not asking you to buy boxes for sake of experimentation, but you've probably bought enough boxes that the data would have been interesting. Ah well. :p Do you think you're more or less lucky than other people? I've heard about one rare card per $100 is about the norm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Huzzah! :)   Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:13 am

clocksprocket wrote:
Meteor has everything. All the cards. All of them.

And yeah, obviously it wouldn't come close and I'm not asking you to buy boxes for sake of experimentation, but you've probably bought enough boxes that the data would have been interesting. Ah well. :p Do you think you're more or less lucky than other people? I've heard about one rare card per $100 is about the norm.
Well, I don't have everything... if You'd check my profile you'd see the collection Razz Working now to get em all Very Happy
Well... yeah you should be normally get a 5* at least from 3 boxes, but... bad luck streaks happen as well...
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Huzzah! :)   Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:32 am

gtmeteor wrote:
but I've never seen THREE 5/6*s, so there might be artificial block of no more than 2 cards in box. Or it's just a SLIM chance. I
OK, first triple 5 box Very Happy
Gryphon, Lucrezia, Sheryl Very Happy ... waiting for quad box then... ?
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]


Join date : 2012-08-17
Posts : 1395

PostSubject: Re: Huzzah! :)   Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:38 am

Theoretically it's probably possible to pull all 5*s/6*s in a box, but the odds are so astronomically impossibly low it may as well be impossible.

Congrats though? :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Knlght
Peace Keeper [Retired]


Join date : 2012-09-20
Posts : 320

PostSubject: Re: Huzzah! :)   Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:08 pm

I know this is a little on topic but...Hello! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Huzzah! :)   Today at 1:07 am

Back to top Go down
 
Huzzah! :)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: New Members-
Jump to: