HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

The House of Lies! Free 6* (some conditions apply) [Listed: One 6*, Nine 5*]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jinxyboi

PostSubject: The House of Lies! Free 6* (some conditions apply) [Listed: One 6*, Nine 5*]   Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:10 am

Current Reply Speed: Slow (Business Trip 8/14-8/16!)
Best Contact: PM me here, KIK me at JinxyBoi

Welcome to the House of Lies!:  A Brand you Can Trust™

I'm your host JinxyBoi, and I'd love it if you'd help fund my terminally swag great grand step aunt's liver reduction surgery. It's a private hospital that only takes TE's. I don't know, I thought it was weird too.

I haven't got this thread fully set up, but I figured it is workable enough to get me rolling, and I can add pictures along the way. Note: in addition to what's shown here, I have 200 gorillion 4*s in my inbox, so feel free to feel me out for stuff you're looking for.

Running Specials:
-Spend 70+TE, get 1 Free 6* Mina (while supplies last)
-Allies get discounts
-Ally's allies get discounts
-Return customers get discounts
-People named Colleen get discounts
-Players who can guess what my first 4* was get discounts
-Anybody who can choku dori initiate into a reverse entry then link it without a spin get discounts (discount reduced for dirt drops unless you break aero)

Goddesses 4 Sale:
Goddeses I Sell 5 for 3TE, 3 for 2TE and 1 for 1TE. Mix and match sets
Anu: 1
Danu: 1
Tartu: {out of stock!}

Testemonials:
Ur damn cheap! ^__^
D-Troxx

Ur damn cheap! >=(
Ex after finding out Dinner and a movie = McDonalds and Netflix

I Want to Buy:
A lot of things actually; I haven't got much albumed, so I'm interested in most cool LE's pre Christmas 2012. However, these I want especially!

5*-Constance (old)

5*-Elizabeth

4*-Frankenstein
I Want to Sell:
I take Time Elixers as anybody else, but I do Potions in a 2:1 Ratio (Pots:TE). I'm flexible on (what I hope are fair) prices if you can persuade me in a coherent paragraph, and I will probably bend over backwards if you can hook me up with my desired ladies in the Want to Buy section earlier.

That said, prices listed are pure TE equivalent. Card trades will be evaluated on a case by case basis.

6*- Nina - (140/140)
140TE

5*- Diane (120/120)
12TE

5*- Alraune (100/100)
10TE

5*- Soldado (100/100)
7TE

5*- Sleipnir (U)(57/100)
25TE

5*- Kreuz (40/100)
7TE

5*- Ixtab (100/100)
7TE

5*- Purifica (50/100)
5TE

5*- Pale (m) (3/100)
15TE

5*- Odette (100/100)
10TE

4*- Furfur - (81/84)
17TE

4*- OG Debbie - (88/100)
10TE

4*- Mabel - (80/80)
5TE

4*- Angela - (72/80)
4TE

4*- Sigurd - (40/80)
4TE

Last edited by jinxyboi on Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:11 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.strangerhythms.net
jinxyboi

PostSubject: Re: The House of Lies! Free 6* (some conditions apply) [Listed: One 6*, Nine 5*]   Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:32 pm

Baby's First Bump! Probably shoulda waited for people to wake up. Oh well!
Back to top Go down
jinxyboi

PostSubject: Re: The House of Lies! Free 6* (some conditions apply) [Listed: One 6*, Nine 5*]   Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:18 pm

Bump, sold some stuff, adjusted some prices, added some info, ficksted some typosies.
Back to top Go down
jinxyboi

PostSubject: Re: The House of Lies! Free 6* (some conditions apply) [Listed: One 6*, Nine 5*]   Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:20 pm

Hotel Room Bump, Co workers didn't want to do a late night gentleman's club "business meeting". Embezzling?! I can't even pronounce it! So yeah, figured I'd Fantasica myself to sleep.

Also, my hero, Lieutenant Pete "MAVERICK" Mitchell, gave me some tips on how economies work and blah blah blah INVENTORYUPDATEBUMP, PRICESLASHBUMP, IKEEPBUYINGCRAPIALREADYHAVEATAUCTIONSSONOWIMSELLINGERRYTINGBUMP.

Still not listing the gazillion 4 stars, but rest assured, I'm putting them up slowly but surely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The House of Lies! Free 6* (some conditions apply) [Listed: One 6*, Nine 5*]   Today at 8:32 pm

Back to top Go down

The House of Lies! Free 6* (some conditions apply) [Listed: One 6*, Nine 5*]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1