HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Hannah/Hilde

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ameliamkm

PostSubject: Hannah/Hilde   Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:50 am

So, pulled my first 5* from a step pack.. It was Hannah. Clearly she's stronger than my 4*, but is she worth levelling?

On a seperate note, shortly after, I bought a Hildeguard fresh for 9 TE... I'm wondering if I got a good deal, and what she's good for? What's a MAX gonna fetch me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Hannah/Hilde   Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:03 am

I'm not really sure about Hilde. Her attack speed is very slow.

Hannah, I like her, but then again, I like poison units, so I'm biased. I do think she is pretty strong for her cost (15DC)..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Hannah/Hilde   Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:10 am

ameliamkm wrote:
So, pulled my first 5* from a step pack.. It was Hannah. Clearly she's stronger than my 4*, but is she worth levelling?

On a seperate note, shortly after, I bought a Hildeguard fresh for 9 TE... I'm wondering if I got a good deal, and what she's good for? What's a MAX gonna fetch me?

if she is your first 5* then, yes level her. She is not terrible, just slow which is offset by her low deploy cost. Her value might go up slightly before BA3.

Hildeguard for 9th isnt terrible, thats about where she is at. maxed you might get 10-15.

There is also a price check thread in the trading section of the forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ameliamkm

PostSubject: Re: Hannah/Hilde   Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:33 am

Thanks guys... I've been trolling for people taking about thier 5* units, and haven't heard much about these, so figured they probably were not the best. As you said, Ghost, she's my first, so I'll max her out.. I'm a little peeved about the Hilde, in hindsight.. took me months to get my first 9 TE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Hannah/Hilde   Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:58 am

i wouldnt be too peeved. Her value will probably not decrease below 9/10te for some time and she will be relatively easy to trade 1 to 1 for other 5*s in her range or to resell later and in the mean time you have 2 5* units!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joeladams20
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Hannah/Hilde   Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:17 pm

Sounds like an excellent start! Hannah is a decent 5* mage with the 15 deploy. I would level her. In the meantime I recommend you do some research as to which other 5* you can realistically trade for hilde if you decide you don't like her down the line when hannah is maxed... you may find that she isn't so bad after all regarding 5*'s in that pricepoint.

Edit: here is a good starting point:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Amc-QjFw9RXddFA5amhxcGdoUFRLUF9ZNjFCWF9kUFE#gid=0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ameliamkm

PostSubject: Re: Hannah/Hilde   Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:58 pm

Awesome! Yea, I actually got her on the 2nd step of a step up pack, and stopped there... Figured it's like gambling, stop whilst your ahead...

I really appreciate how friendly and supportive everyone is in the forum. Thank you very much, this makes the game 100x more enjoyable... Been playing casually for months before finding this forum, and now it's like having my eyes opened!

Thanks again guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hannah/Hilde   Today at 2:55 pm

Back to top Go down

Hannah/Hilde
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1