HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 limitz/arlimitz in game is a scammer!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lawliet



Join date : 2013-06-02
Posts : 23

PostSubject: limitz/arlimitz in game is a scammer!   Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:15 pm

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t3930-wtt-5-6-le-majoram
this guy cheated me with a cross game trade.. he stole my guardian cross cards
after the first trade for sleipnir i send him the other cards.. for first.. after 7-8hr of trade -_-"
and after he received my cards.. he cancel the trade on fantasica..

and he disappeared...
in game i try to write that he is a scammer.. but i'm in his blacklist!
don't trade with him! is really a bad person..

i have all the mail as proof of what I say
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Limitz



Join date : 2013-01-26
Posts : 143

PostSubject: Re: limitz/arlimitz in game is a scammer!   Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:19 pm

You posted on my thread. I've been trading for a while and never scammed anyone. You got the wrong person and you're messing up my thread with this. I have a lot of rep in fantasica from people that count on me. I could give you IDs for proof, a lot of them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Limitz



Join date : 2013-01-26
Posts : 143

PostSubject: Re: limitz/arlimitz in game is a scammer!   Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:20 pm

Just don't know how you came across me with accusations??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lawliet



Join date : 2013-06-02
Posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: limitz/arlimitz in game is a scammer!   Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:25 pm

you can say what you want, but in the first part of the trade had that nick in game and that ID!!! you can't change that!!! you can lie.. but you can't change your ID or nick! and i have traded with you id/nick!!
when i have traded with you.. i have wrote your username and your id! as arlimitz your email ar.limitz@me.com, and you had to give me and dana oliver, dana oliver and you've given you're using as a leader. I have all the emails and I reported to the police post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lawliet



Join date : 2013-06-02
Posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: limitz/arlimitz in game is a scammer!   Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:28 pm

you have deleted your id from your thread!!!!! LOL
but.. as i just said..
i have wrote it..

62265686

you are really a bad person!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Limitz



Join date : 2013-01-26
Posts : 143

PostSubject: Re: limitz/arlimitz in game is a scammer!   Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:29 pm

What? I'm sry but I don't want your spam on this thread nor spam on my ID ingame. Dunno what exactly what happened or why I'm being reported with but your "proof" is only getting to someone else. You just created a profile and started trolling...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Limitz



Join date : 2013-01-26
Posts : 143

PostSubject: Re: limitz/arlimitz in game is a scammer!   Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:31 pm

And of course ima blacklist you now, I have to now. I don't want misinformation ingame
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-04-10
Posts : 1152

PostSubject: Re: limitz/arlimitz in game is a scammer!   Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:33 pm

I don't know if this ACTUALLY happened, but in the rules of Fantasica it is written, you're only allowed to trade for Fantasica stuff and not for anything else.

You're just throwing something into the room.

_________________


Call me a whimp or whiner, but I miss the old days in Fantasica...

Avatar by TheRain07!


Kik/Line: LuziMiazawa
Fantasica: LuziMiazawa - 69969112

There's a chatbox on the forums. It's well hidden. If you scroll down on the start page, you'll see it.
Any scammer IDs for me? Pass them over to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Limitz



Join date : 2013-01-26
Posts : 143

PostSubject: Re: limitz/arlimitz in game is a scammer!   Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:41 pm

Who would even trust to do a cross trade? I'm getting spams ingame now from a single other person. Shouldn't there be no tolerance for this kind of behavior?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lawliet



Join date : 2013-06-02
Posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: limitz/arlimitz in game is a scammer!   Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:44 pm

I was on your blacklist as soon as you have cheated me.

otherwise I wrote that you were a scammer in your board, but strangely without ever having written on your wall I was already on your blacklist. why?

because I was on your blacklist as soon as you have cheated me!


when we discussed trade for email, I have sent guardian cross cards on your guardian cross account, and after you have sent to me sleipnir. in exchange for a nun. a normal player would not have done and.. your email ar.limitz.. and.. sleipnir came from arlimitz 62265686

for the last part of the trade you sent me the trade with dana and oliver..
i have sent the other cards of guardian cross
and.. when you received it..

you.. cancel the trade.

you can lie.. when i wrote this thread and i have linked on your thread you have deleted your id LOL

you can lie.. you can hide your id.. but.. sorry for you! you can't change your nick in game!!! or your id!!

you still continue to be arlimitz 62265686 and not a smart guy.. but a scammer!! a bad person!

I want what is mine. what we had agreed. a 6 * plus oliver.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lawliet



Join date : 2013-06-02
Posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: limitz/arlimitz in game is a scammer!   Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:47 pm

LuziMiazawa wrote:
I don't know if this ACTUALLY happened, but in the rules of Fantasica it is written, you're only allowed to trade for Fantasica stuff and not for anything else.

You're just throwing something into the room.


given the presence of this rule we both violated but he also cheated me. I reported to the police post, and I have all his email of course.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-04-10
Posts : 1152

PostSubject: Re: limitz/arlimitz in game is a scammer!   Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:48 pm

Lawliet... Listen carefully. Whatever happens, you don't even have the right for those cards. Sorry, but it is against Fanta rules to do cross trades for Fanta cards and no one can help you here.

If this actually REALLY happened - I don't know - then you BOTH will get in trouble if Mobage knows this.

If you actually really did this trade, Lawliet, then... Well. You can't ask for any refund, sorry. :/ You did a huge mistake anyway to do SUCH a cross trade, since it's STRICTLY against the rules and it's not tolerated here on the Forum either.

Edit: Police post? You mean, actually the police...? I don't think they're going to do anything...

_________________


Call me a whimp or whiner, but I miss the old days in Fantasica...

Avatar by TheRain07!


Kik/Line: LuziMiazawa
Fantasica: LuziMiazawa - 69969112

There's a chatbox on the forums. It's well hidden. If you scroll down on the start page, you'll see it.
Any scammer IDs for me? Pass them over to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Limitz



Join date : 2013-01-26
Posts : 143

PostSubject: Re: limitz/arlimitz in game is a scammer!   Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:52 pm

Lawliet can justify himself if this really happened but I don't like/or know why I'm being used. I'm really close to reporting him to mobage if he doesn't stop this spam. He could report whatever but spamming me is not helping me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-04-10
Posts : 1152

PostSubject: Re: limitz/arlimitz in game is a scammer!   Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:55 pm

Limitz wrote:
Lawliet can justify himself if this really happened but I don't like/or know why I'm being used. I'm really close to reporting him to mobage if he doesn't stop this spam. He could report whatever but spamming me is not helping me

In the end it doesn't even matter, because he actually made a mistake if this happened... If you didn't do anything, report him, but I can't say anything for 100% because there's no actual proof we could see and since it was a cross trade, what he's saying, it was wrong all over the place anyway.

_________________


Call me a whimp or whiner, but I miss the old days in Fantasica...

Avatar by TheRain07!


Kik/Line: LuziMiazawa
Fantasica: LuziMiazawa - 69969112

There's a chatbox on the forums. It's well hidden. If you scroll down on the start page, you'll see it.
Any scammer IDs for me? Pass them over to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Limitz



Join date : 2013-01-26
Posts : 143

PostSubject: Re: limitz/arlimitz in game is a scammer!   Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:57 pm

I was going to report him ingame for spam and ruining gaming experience. This is frustrating...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lawliet



Join date : 2013-06-02
Posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: limitz/arlimitz in game is a scammer!   Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:58 pm

LuziMiazawa wrote:
Lawliet... Listen carefully. Whatever happens, you don't even have the right for those cards. Sorry, but it is against Fanta rules to do cross trades for Fanta cards and no one can help you here.

If this actually REALLY happened - I don't know - then you BOTH will get in trouble if Mobage knows this.

If you actually really did this trade, Lawliet, then... Well. You can't ask for any refund, sorry. :/ You did a huge mistake anyway to do SUCH a cross trade, since it's STRICTLY against the rules and it's not tolerated here on the Forum either.

Edit: Police post? You mean, actually the police...? I don't think they're going to do anything...

i don't know the inglish name of police post.. is a sort of police for scams in the internet

and.. yes is really happened. i have all the mail.. and if mobage ask something from massimo that have writed on the wall of arlimitz that he cheated me.. maybe mobage is interested on the mails of arlimitz

and maybe the mail that have used to write to me.. is the same that he used on mobage for fantasica..
and if mobage can see the old trades.. they can see the trade sleipnir for a sister.. and the second that he deleted after stole my GC cards -_-"

maybe i can't ask a refund.. for this rule.. but if mobage don't tolerate this..
if arlimitz does not remedy his mistake with a 6 * and 5 * maybe we'll both banned and he will lose everything. I do not care to lose everything if he at least pay for cheating me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-04-10
Posts : 1152

PostSubject: Re: limitz/arlimitz in game is a scammer!   Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:03 pm

Rules of Fanta about trading stuff:

"Bannable Offenses

1) The exchange of, or solicitation with the intent of exchanging, game content(from here on content will refer to anything you receive within Fantasica) outside of the services by this site.

3) The act of selling, soliciting, or exchanging game content for any currency(both real or digital), items, services, privileges, or anything else that falls outside the scope of the services offered in-game. In short, don't sell or trade your Fantasica stuff for real-stuff or we will permanenly ban you."

and this, the most important part of everything:

"IMPORTANT: All trades in FANTASICA are done at your own risk. Any and all outcomes are your own personal responsibility."

Yes, Lawliet, you can report scammers, but you need also to show us any proof and you've done a huge mistake anyway. I can tell you, Mobage won't might do anything... It's Mobage. If it really happened, I'm sorry, but stick with trading for in-game stuff.. It's just safer. The problem is: Mobage can't force Limitz to give you a 5* or 6*... :/

Limitz: If you didn't do anything, report him, because it is harassment.

_________________


Call me a whimp or whiner, but I miss the old days in Fantasica...

Avatar by TheRain07!


Kik/Line: LuziMiazawa
Fantasica: LuziMiazawa - 69969112

There's a chatbox on the forums. It's well hidden. If you scroll down on the start page, you'll see it.
Any scammer IDs for me? Pass them over to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Limitz



Join date : 2013-01-26
Posts : 143

PostSubject: Re: limitz/arlimitz in game is a scammer!   Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:08 pm

How does someone report to a website that they don't even know the name of? I'm reporting everyone of your friends that posts on my wall for spamming and ruining my gaming experience. Every fantasica card I got were from traders ingame and a lot of them are about to help report you and your friends that are spamming especially if you don't stop with the ingame spam. You're getting your friends in trouble by doing this, I'm done with this intolerable bs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lawliet



Join date : 2013-06-02
Posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: limitz/arlimitz in game is a scammer!   Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:20 pm

LuziMiazawa wrote:
Rules of Fanta about trading stuff:

"Bannable Offenses

1) The exchange of, or solicitation with the intent of exchanging, game content(from here on content will refer to anything you receive within Fantasica) outside of the services by this site.

3) The act of selling, soliciting, or exchanging game content for any currency(both real or digital), items, services, privileges, or anything else that falls outside the scope of the services offered in-game. In short, don't sell or trade your Fantasica stuff for real-stuff or we will permanenly ban you."

and this, the most important part of everything:

"IMPORTANT: All trades in FANTASICA are done at your own risk. Any and all outcomes are your own personal responsibility."

Yes, Lawliet, you can report scammers, but you need also to show us any proof and you've done a huge mistake anyway. I can tell you, Mobage won't might do anything... It's Mobage. If it really happened, I'm sorry, but stick with trading for in-game stuff.. It's just safer. The problem is: Mobage can't force Limitz to give you a 5* or 6*... :/

Limitz: If you didn't do anything, report him, because it is harassment.

Luzi.. you know the reason of my nickname? is L from Death Note..
I LOVE this sentence!

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm191/stuffinjello/17.jpg

if you want I can forward or screen you and also to mobage all the emails that arlimitz wrote to me, with the mail ar.limitz@me.com maybe the same that he used on fanatsica if i'm lucky XD or I can show them to you via cam, and Mobage can perhaps see the old trade, sleipnir for a sister 1* can read one of my first posts on my wall "arlimitz cheated me." Mobage can see that he put me in the black list without my having written to him in game..

and if I must be banned for a cross trade game. agree. I did not know that rule. I hope you take into account that I was in good faith. but he has cheated me, and I'd be happy if justice will prevail. even at the risk of being banned too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-04-10
Posts : 1152

PostSubject: Re: limitz/arlimitz in game is a scammer!   Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:31 pm

Haha. You got me with the picture. xD Death Note is great.

In the end, you only have the chance to report, right? I don't mind if you send me the Mails or so. It'd make things easier in the end.

I believe that you were being scammed, so report it so far on Mobage, especially since it was an offline trade. Whoever it was, Limitz or someone else, will be informed from Mobage, since it was a off-site trade.

_________________


Call me a whimp or whiner, but I miss the old days in Fantasica...

Avatar by TheRain07!


Kik/Line: LuziMiazawa
Fantasica: LuziMiazawa - 69969112

There's a chatbox on the forums. It's well hidden. If you scroll down on the start page, you'll see it.
Any scammer IDs for me? Pass them over to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lawliet



Join date : 2013-06-02
Posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: limitz/arlimitz in game is a scammer!   Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:53 pm

LuziMiazawa wrote:
Haha. You got me with the picture. xD Death Note is great.

In the end, you only have the chance to report, right? I don't mind if you send me the Mails or so. It'd make things easier in the end.

I believe that you were being scammed, so report it so far on Mobage, especially since it was an offline trade. Whoever it was, Limitz or someone else, will be informed from Mobage, since it was a off-site trade.

What is your advice to me Luzi? what is the fastest way to contact Mobage? however, I would also be willing to accept the apologies of arlimitz + a 5*.. to clear the issue and move on. otherwise, I like fantasica, I also spent some money, but really, even at the risk of being banned too, I'm happier if justice prevails! and even a little bit of revenge. I admit.

I believe in others and I think that there's anything wrong with that.
are the people who take advantage of that.. that are wrong!!

and.. Luzi.. thx for all.. expecially to believe in me ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-04-10
Posts : 1152

PostSubject: Re: limitz/arlimitz in game is a scammer!   Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:09 pm

Lawliet wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:
Haha. You got me with the picture. xD Death Note is great.

In the end, you only have the chance to report, right? I don't mind if you send me the Mails or so. It'd make things easier in the end.

I believe that you were being scammed, so report it so far on Mobage, especially since it was an offline trade. Whoever it was, Limitz or someone else, will be informed from Mobage, since it was a off-site trade.

What is your advice to me Luzi? what is the fastest way to contact Mobage? however, I would also be willing to accept the apologies of arlimitz + a 5*.. to clear the issue and move on. otherwise, I like fantasica, I also spent some money, but really, even at the risk of being banned too, I'm happier if justice prevails! and even a little bit of revenge. I admit.

I believe in others and I think that there's anything wrong with that.
are the people who take advantage of that.. that are wrong!!

and.. Luzi.. thx for all.. expecially to believe in me ^_^

The fastest way is really through the Mobage Support. Well. I know this from a friend, they replied fast to her when she asked about failed transaction for MobaCoins, but that's the only method to do it.

You can actually inform SS, too. Try to provide so much as you can and tell them for what you actually traded, so they'll look seriously into the case, even if it means you're getting banned. At least you're honest enough to accept you did a mistake with that trade, even without knowing of the rule. I'm drawing my hat. I don't see this pretty often, especially not in the internet.

I hope you can understand I won't say for 100% that it was Limitz, because there's always a chance that it might be someone else or so.

_________________


Call me a whimp or whiner, but I miss the old days in Fantasica...

Avatar by TheRain07!


Kik/Line: LuziMiazawa
Fantasica: LuziMiazawa - 69969112

There's a chatbox on the forums. It's well hidden. If you scroll down on the start page, you'll see it.
Any scammer IDs for me? Pass them over to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crimson09
☆☆


Join date : 2013-05-18
Posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: limitz/arlimitz in game is a scammer!   Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:27 pm

You are doing a good job of regulating this situation Luzi, but I am going to throw in some assistance. If you would like to report a scammer on this forum for the rest of us to beware, use this thread: http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t1302-beware-scammers-listlast-update-1-24-13 . You will need to provide some form of proof though, your accusation is not enough. Limitz, you will also be able to refute any accusations in that thread provided with your own set of proof. Mobage is also against cross game trading (like Luzi has pointed out), so you can report to them but it could likely get your account(s) banned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lawliet



Join date : 2013-06-02
Posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: limitz/arlimitz in game is a scammer!   Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:56 pm

Crimson09 wrote:
You are doing a good job of regulating this situation Luzi, but I am going to throw in some assistance. If you would like to report a scammer on this forum for the rest of us to beware, use this thread: http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t1302-beware-scammers-listlast-update-1-24-13 . You will need to provide some form of proof though, your accusation is not enough. Limitz, you will also be able to refute any accusations in that thread provided with your own set of proof. Mobage is also against cross game trading (like Luzi has pointed out), so you can report to them but it could likely get your account(s) banned.

thx for the link, I have written!
and as proof.. mmh if is enough i can send user and psw of my mail to luzi.. in a sense she trusts me, so I can trust her. she can read the mail if she want.. and she can see all the mail from ar.limitz and the mail that i have sent to him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lawliet



Join date : 2013-06-02
Posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: limitz/arlimitz in game is a scammer!   Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:08 pm

Limitz wrote:
I have a lot of rep in fantasica from people that count on me. I could give you IDs for proof, a lot of them

i go to sleep but before.. I forgot to respond to this..
if 99% time you act correct (with normal trade is impossibile to scamm)
and 1% time.. at the firs occasion you have.. you act like a scammer..

you don't are a 99% good guy. you are a bad guy.
and you're the one that you have to live with yourself.

if you send me a trade with oliber or Agastache and a message on my wall or in this thread with your apologize or a simple "sorry for late".. ok.. I forget that you had to give me even dana.. we can move forward.. otherwise we will see where it will lead the way for the ban.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: limitz/arlimitz in game is a scammer!   Today at 1:02 pm

Back to top Go down
 
limitz/arlimitz in game is a scammer!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Mai-Otome Elimination Game: The Greatest Otome ROUND 7
» Gerard Butler's New Action Film will be "Citizen Game"-name change confirmed false (April Fools joke)
» Fans of Enigma & Game Zone minis REJOICE!
» Yugioh card game
» Map and game pieces for upcoming campaign

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: General Chat-
Jump to: