HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 can't decide, need help

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xfiddlesticksx



Join date : 2013-06-01
Posts : 2

PostSubject: can't decide, need help   Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:17 pm

Not sure whether to post this in the trading center or game discussion, so I went with game discussion. Sorry if it's in the wrong place.

Anyway, on to the main point:

I'm a new player, and I just pulled a 6* Eurydike from step up packs. Of course, people immediately went ahead and started clogging up my wall with offers/trades/etc. Among these, the one I found most tempting was a trade for 6* 108/140 Alvida and 5* 27 Marguerite. Should I take the offer? Should I just keep Eurydike?

Any help is appreciated, thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joeladams20
☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-11-19
Posts : 407

PostSubject: Re: can't decide, need help   Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:28 pm

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Amc-QjFw9RXddFA5amhxcGdoUFRLUF9ZNjFCWF9kUFE#gid=0

I wouldn't do it.

Eurydike = 3-350TE

Alvida=2-250TE
Marguerite=10TE

BTW, I have 1 ally spot available. Would LOVE a Eurydike lead Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maxintoronto



Join date : 2013-01-05
Posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: can't decide, need help   Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:41 pm

any 5* is hard to sell

if you want more cards, trade for 2 6*s
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-02
Posts : 1669

PostSubject: Re: can't decide, need help   Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:53 pm

yea, kep eurydike
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bx65
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-18
Posts : 1368

PostSubject: Re: can't decide, need help   Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:21 pm

xfiddlesticksx wrote:
Not sure whether to post this in the trading center or game discussion, so I went with game discussion. Sorry if it's in the wrong place.

Anyway, on to the main point:

I'm a new player, and I just pulled a 6* Eurydike from step up packs. Of course, people immediately went ahead and started clogging up my wall with offers/trades/etc. Among these, the one I found most tempting was a trade for 6* 108/140 Alvida and 5* 27 Marguerite. Should I take the offer? Should I just keep Eurydike?

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

feel free to come to the forums for help to avoid scams and low balls etc.~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xfiddlesticksx



Join date : 2013-06-01
Posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: can't decide, need help   Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:25 pm

joeladams20 wrote:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Amc-QjFw9RXddFA5amhxcGdoUFRLUF9ZNjFCWF9kUFE#gid=0

I wouldn't do it.

Eurydike = 3-350TE

Alvida=2-250TE
Marguerite=10TE

BTW, I have 1 ally spot available. Would LOVE a Eurydike lead Wink

OK, thanks! I've decided to keep it. Smile

And yes, I'll add. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abyssight
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-09
Posts : 587

PostSubject: Re: can't decide, need help   Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:32 pm

I don't think I have ever seen a fair trade offer for new 6* cards. People that send trade usually hope to get outrageous deals from new players that don't know the market values very well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-20
Posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: can't decide, need help   Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:42 pm

Eurydike is a great card - you are incredibly lucky to have pulled her (I had to save up forever to get mine. I've pulled my share of step up packs and never been that lucky) Just keep her for a while until you know what, if anything, you ever want to trade her for. If you don't know, believe me she's good enough to just keep and enjoy.

Mostly I wanted to chime in to suggest to all new players that if you pull any 6* (and maybe even a 5* for that matter) just hang on to it for a while until you KNOW the value.

And if you are a new player I recommend you always ask people to offer on your wall so that others can see what they are offering. People are less -though not 100% guarantee- to completely lowball you if they think others might be watching.

Last week I saw someone offer on a new player's RCR wall, who just pulled a Monica, to buy their Monica for 50 te. I went to the buyer's wall and said "You are selling Monica for 50te?!?! I'll buy!" or something like that. I was hoping that if the new player was tempted they would go to that person's wall and have a second thought. I do NOT usually try to sabotage deals (in fact that might have been my first time ever) but Monica for 50te is totally insane and I knew that wouldn't have been offered to a Level 100 player. Makes me wonder what kind of crazy offers end up in new player's trade boxes hidden from view Sad

Back to top Go down
View user profile
bx65
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-18
Posts : 1368

PostSubject: Re: can't decide, need help   Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:56 pm

Tattycoram wrote:
Eurydike is a great card - you are incredibly lucky to have pulled her (I had to save up forever to get mine. I've pulled my share of step up packs and never been that lucky) Just keep her for a while until you know what, if anything, you ever want to trade her for. If you don't know, believe me she's good enough to just keep and enjoy.

Mostly I wanted to chime in to suggest to all new players that if you pull any 6* (and maybe even a 5* for that matter) just hang on to it for a while until you KNOW the value.

And if you are a new player I recommend you always ask people to offer on your wall so that others can see what they are offering. People are less -though not 100% guarantee- to completely lowball you if they think others might be watching.

Last week I saw someone offer on a new player's RCR wall, who just pulled a Monica, to buy their Monica for 50 te. I went to the buyer's wall and said "You are selling Monica for 50te?!?! I'll buy!" or something like that. I was hoping that if the new player was tempted they would go to that person's wall and have a second thought. I do NOT usually try to sabotage deals (in fact that might have been my first time ever) but Monica for 50te is totally insane and I knew that wouldn't have been offered to a Level 100 player. Makes me wonder what kind of crazy offers end up in new player's trade boxes hidden from view Sad


hey tatty, an influx of 7* will make 6* 50te ahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joeladams20
☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-11-19
Posts : 407

PostSubject: Re: can't decide, need help   Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:57 pm

xfiddlesticksx wrote:
joeladams20 wrote:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Amc-QjFw9RXddFA5amhxcGdoUFRLUF9ZNjFCWF9kUFE#gid=0

I wouldn't do it.

Eurydike = 3-350TE

Alvida=2-250TE
Marguerite=10TE

BTW, I have 1 ally spot available. Would LOVE a Eurydike lead Wink

OK, thanks! I've decided to keep it. Smile

And yes, I'll add. xD

I'm glad that this particular story has a happy ending Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ilyere
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-03-25
Posts : 319

PostSubject: Re: can't decide, need help   Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:23 pm

That reminds me, I've seen a new site popping up recently... Fantasica Trading Unofficial or something? It's meant to have an up-to-date list of prices, but I don't know the URL.

Yeah, it's pretty sad when people try to lowball new players, since they don't know any better. I saw someone's offer of 11 4* for a newbie's 6*, I mean wow. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meathamma



Join date : 2013-01-23
Posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: can't decide, need help   Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:35 pm

Ilyere wrote:
That reminds me, I've seen a new site popping up recently... Fantasica Trading Unofficial or something? It's meant to have an up-to-date list of prices, but I don't know the URL.

http://ec2-50-18-65-225.us-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com/show_latest.php?page=1

that one? no prices but a decent page setup.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joeladams20
☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-11-19
Posts : 407

PostSubject: Re: can't decide, need help   Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:38 pm

Me thinks Ilyere is referring to

http://fantasicatrading-unofficial.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-11-26
Posts : 1716

PostSubject: Re: can't decide, need help   Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:27 pm

I personally think Eury is an over rated card. I would trade it for pure TE if possible while she is still worth something.

_________________
My Albuming and Trading Corner

Quote :
[19:59:06] Varis : madman is correct

Quote :
[15:09:58] hereticloki : madman is fair

Quote :
[12:39:12] @ Crowex : Azn is right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kfcjamal
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-03-13
Posts : 934

PostSubject: Re: can't decide, need help   Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:40 pm

Ilyere wrote:
Yeah, it's pretty sad when people try to lowball new players, since they don't know any better. I saw someone's offer of 11 4* for a newbie's 6*, I mean wow. XD

saw someone offer leir+10te for mlb manfred Razz

noobs who pull 6*s usually don't see the worth in te so te offers are pointless
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: can't decide, need help   Today at 9:37 am

Back to top Go down
 
can't decide, need help
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Trying to decide on a front for Weeping Red Pine; which side is better?
» T&T Tube Fenders
» Trying to decide on a Good and Cheap 6* Tank
» LHOTP - The Continuing Story (You decide what happens)
» SBS Qubool Hai Segt 18Jun14 "Ahil Sanam Decide to marry" "

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: