HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Hello to everyone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Freydoom

PostSubject: Hello to everyone   Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:29 am

Hello, I have been playing for less than 24 hs and I really like this game, hope i can be part of this great community. I speak spanish and english and im connected most of the day.
Here is my info if you want to add me as an ally:

IGN: Freydoom
ID: 76805809
Leader: Chris

And a couple of questions:
1 - Searching the trade center I read the "TE" alot, figure it out it stand for "Time Elixir" (hope im not wrong) so, Where can I get them other than use mobacoins?
2 - What can I do with extra artifacts? since they dont give another card for a new complete set.
3- What`s kik?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CeltHighwind

PostSubject: Re: Hello to everyone   Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:06 am

1.)Yes, TE = Time Elixir. It is used as a type of currency in this game. You can trade cards for them. Level up cards and trade up for more TE/cards. You can get TE also as rewards sometimes in events. If it has a (p) by the name then those you cannot trade.

A lot of level 1 4 star cards which people refer to as "Fresh" go for 1-2 TE. Level 80 ones might get you 4TE+. Prices just depend on what people are willing to trade. Just keep scanning trade section and you will pick up on a good value range.

I'm still new myself but have had help from a couple friends to learn and get me started. Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Freydoom

PostSubject: Re: Hello to everyone   Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:10 pm

Thanks CeltHighwind, I have been to "Fantasica Encyclopedia" for some info and im undestanding the game a little more and finding the answer to some questions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bx65
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Hello to everyone   Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:06 am

welcome,

1 - Searching the trade center I read the "TE" alot, figure it out it stand for "Time Elixir" (hope im not wrong) so, Where can I get them other than use mobacoins?

TE is the ingame currency, no confuise it with TE(p) as that is only for personal use and cannot be traded. TE is also used for certain events to skip the xx min CD of performing an action.

TE can be bought using coins or traded for with cards

2 - What can I do with extra artifacts? since they dont give another card for a new complete set

As far as i know, once u complete the set, they are of no use.
3- What`s kik?

a msging app ppl use ingame for communication or trades
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello to everyone   Today at 5:15 am

Back to top Go down

Hello to everyone
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: New Members-