HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-05-21
Posts : 887

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:18 pm

LuziMiazawa wrote:
That's awesome! I'm at 2036k!

Very close now! approx 20 hours of grinding left and you'll be all done!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-04-10
Posts : 1152

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:52 pm

chaosme wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:
That's awesome! I'm at 2036k!

Very close now! approx 20 hours of grinding left and you'll be all done!

Then I can sleep |3

_________________


Call me a whimp or whiner, but I miss the old days in Fantasica...

Avatar by TheRain07!


Kik/Line: LuziMiazawa
Fantasica: LuziMiazawa - 69969112

There's a chatbox on the forums. It's well hidden. If you scroll down on the start page, you'll see it.
Any scammer IDs for me? Pass them over to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InfyNyx



Join date : 2013-03-21
Posts : 125

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:17 pm

kevorulez wrote:
InfyNyx wrote:
supremeJD wrote:
Got my Ombre Very Happy

Spoiler:
 

haha congrats JD, u just missed the exact mark by that little 58 points xD

I've only got 140k more to go.. what bout you guys? >A<

Currently 2.21M, 88.9k to go! Apx 7.5hrs until my Ombre >)

told you you'll go pass me xD

is it just me, or is anyone else grinding less? right now I'm only questing about 5-6 times in an hour, mainly cos I know I'll be getting her before event ends.. and I dont give a hoot about Sedna
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kevorulez
☆☆


Join date : 2013-04-18
Posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:27 pm

InfyNyx wrote:
kevorulez wrote:
InfyNyx wrote:
supremeJD wrote:
Got my Ombre Very Happy

Spoiler:
 

haha congrats JD, u just missed the exact mark by that little 58 points xD

I've only got 140k more to go.. what bout you guys? >A<

Currently 2.21M, 88.9k to go! Apx 7.5hrs until my Ombre >)

told you you'll go pass me xD

is it just me, or is anyone else grinding less? right now I'm only questing about 5-6 times in an hour, mainly cos I know I'll be getting her before event ends.. and I dont give a hoot about Sedna

I hope there are more people like you lol. I still have 19 keys to use after I get Ombre. If a lot of Ombre-achievers stopped then there *might* be a slim chance to get Sedna XD

While Sedna isn't that awesome of a card, I still need to build up my portfolio of good 5*s and 6*s.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kogasu00
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-05-25
Posts : 301

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:29 pm

Everyone so far away, I have just reach 1900k and I saw the light (added sound effects).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kevorulez
☆☆


Join date : 2013-04-18
Posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:52 pm

kogasu00 wrote:
Everyone so far away, I have just reach 1900k and I saw the light (added sound effects).
*DRUM ROLLLSSSS*

DU DU DUUUUMMMMM.... BLING!
(there's your sound effect)

On an unrelated note, I just realised that card obtained through wins/BT count during arena event don't give bonus in battle; only cards obtained from packs give. That just messed up my strategy a fair bit >_>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-05-21
Posts : 887

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:01 pm

kevorulez wrote:
On an unrelated note, I just realised that card obtained through wins/BT count during arena event don't give bonus in battle; only cards obtained from packs give. That just messed up my strategy a fair bit >_>

It's only bonuses to damage and player HP in event related battles right? You should be able to manage without those I think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kevorulez
☆☆


Join date : 2013-04-18
Posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:32 pm

chaosme wrote:
kevorulez wrote:
On an unrelated note, I just realised that card obtained through wins/BT count during arena event don't give bonus in battle; only cards obtained from packs give. That just messed up my strategy a fair bit >_>

It's only bonuses to damage and player HP in event related battles right? You should be able to manage without those I think.

Oh you're right. The bonuses the units get are:
1. Extra damage inflicted on opponents (event unit only)
2. Attack speed increased (event unit only)
3. Player HP increased
So getting a good 5* is probably a better investment than using lousy event units.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InfyNyx



Join date : 2013-03-21
Posts : 125

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:10 am

hmm if the unit cap for colo is still 100.. which team do you guys think is better?

5 units:
Vlad/Ombre, Gilberta, Edwin, Tanith, Tanith

or

4 units:
Vlad, Ombre, Gilberta, Edwin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-05-21
Posts : 887

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:11 am

Someone correct me if I'm mistaken, but the preference for colo is to use fast units. With that in mind, Vlad, with a letter speed of D may not be a preferred choice - he might not even get a chance to act.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InfyNyx



Join date : 2013-03-21
Posts : 125

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:13 am

yea, faster units = better, but when leadered Vlad becomes speed C with speed demon..

if he doesn't get the speed boost I guess I'll stick to Ombre?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kevorulez
☆☆


Join date : 2013-04-18
Posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:24 am

InfyNyx wrote:
yea, faster units = better, but when leadered Vlad becomes speed C with speed demon..

if he doesn't get the speed boost I guess I'll stick to Ombre?

Speed demon activates in colo so using vlad as lead should be ok. Also 5 units should be better than 4 units because you are increasing the number of times you attack while decreasing the number of opponent attacks.

Finally, I don't know if knockback is better in colo or slow. I've read arguments for both, and I'm going with slow > knockback. Esofonic did mention that proc rates for 4* are pretty low, so I don't know how well will Tanith x2 work, do let me know when the event starts Very Happy. Without personal experience I'm going with his advice and using a high speed Angela XD Poison skill is just a bonus.

Thus my team is: Ombre, Thrain, Zande x2, Angela. Still need to find another Zande, and level up Angela. I'd prefer to have all 5*+ for my team, but can't really afford it right now. Do want Edwin >_<

Have been recycling premium tickets and obviously haven't got anything yet. Should I recycle 4*+ tickets and try my luck with finding Edwin, or use the ticket?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-05-21
Posts : 887

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:35 am

kevorulez wrote:

Have been recycling premium tickets and obviously haven't got anything yet. Should I recycle 4*+ tickets and try my luck with finding Edwin, or use the ticket?

The chance of actually getting Edwin from Leana is low, but then again you'll most likely get a common 4★ from the ticket. Still, it's a gamble on either side, with more chances at Leana.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InfyNyx



Join date : 2013-03-21
Posts : 125

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:44 am

Spoiler:
 

I'm working with what I have (and I don't have alot of TE left, only enough to try and buy Edwin) which is why the Taniths are there. I don't know how I ended up with two thou, LOL.

Personally the chances of drawing good stuff from Leana's is so low as well, I'd rather use the 4* tickets. even if I pull the common 4*s, at least I can still level them up and sell them for TE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kevorulez
☆☆


Join date : 2013-04-18
Posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:27 am

InfyNyx wrote:
Spoiler:
 

I'm working with what I have (and I don't have alot of TE left, only enough to try and buy Edwin) which is why the Taniths are there. I don't know how I ended up with two thou, LOL.

Personally the chances of drawing good stuff from Leana's is so low as well, I'd rather use the 4* tickets. even if I pull the common 4*s, at least I can still level them up and sell them for TE
Same here with working with limited resources. But I think we've smacked together a pretty solid team for colo; hopefully that'll get us into the 5* rewards range for the library event. (assuming Moba doesn't screw us over)


chaosme wrote:

The chance of actually getting Edwin from Leana is low, but then again you'll most likely get a common 4★ from the ticket. Still, it's a gamble on either side, with more chances at Leana.

Guess I'll use the 4*+, at least m4* can be used as a trading chip for further trades.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PuYang
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-03-21
Posts : 973

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:28 am

^I'd personally go with Vlad instead of 2 Taniths. You're not going to be competing for any top rank, so the argument of "Vlad might not get a chance to attack" is not a huge issue at lower ranking. And have Vlad as leader obviously ;p (I'll like to have your Vlad help ;D)

It also depends on your allies though. If most of your allies are 6* with decent speeds, you'll do fine without a 5th unit of your own.

I see a weird trend on my allies list. got like 3-4 Paris, 2 Big boob pirate, and like... 4 or more Borage. Also got a Arcadia/Aksana ally, not sure which will be used though. I think I don't even need any units for Colo and just let my allies do everything LOL.

Too bad no recruitment event in the near future... Would like to have my Sleip in my lineup ;[...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samhain1031



Join date : 2013-04-05
Posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:54 am

Have been slacking the last two days but state of decay has needed me more Smile

Should get her in next hour though Smile

How much is Ombre going for now? Thinking of selling as I could do with a poison rather than another kb

Am not much of a trader and never keep an eye on prices so any help would be great
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-05-21
Posts : 887

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:01 am

Samhain1031 wrote:
Have been slacking the last two days but state of decay has needed me more Smile

Should get her in next hour though Smile

How much is Ombre going for now? Thinking of selling as I could do with a poison rather than another kb

Am not much of a trader and never keep an eye on prices so any help would be great

I think you might have a better chance at trading it for other units than selling it for TE. The transactions I have heard of are trades for "mlb Paris + mlb Lev + 10 TE", "100+/140 Alvida + something else" and for mlbManfred. So maybe around 200+ TE worth?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samhain1031



Join date : 2013-04-05
Posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:25 am

thats great thanks Smile

Might look for Paris and something added
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InfyNyx



Join date : 2013-03-21
Posts : 125

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:27 am

PuYang wrote:
^I'd personally go with Vlad instead of 2 Taniths. You're not going to be competing for any top rank, so the argument of "Vlad might not get a chance to attack" is not a huge issue at lower ranking. And have Vlad as leader obviously ;p (I'll like to have your Vlad help ;D)

It also depends on your allies though. If most of your allies are 6* with decent speeds, you'll do fine without a 5th unit of your own.

I see a weird trend on my allies list. got like 3-4 Paris, 2 Big boob pirate, and like... 4 or more Borage. Also got a Arcadia/Aksana ally, not sure which will be used though. I think I don't even need any units for Colo and just let my allies do everything LOL.

Too bad no recruitment event in the near future... Would like to have my Sleip in my lineup ;[...

but Vlad will be D speed for you if he appears.. althou his massive attack should make up for it HAHAHA.

Mmm I guess you're right, it might not make that much of a difference at the low end of the rankings.

Btw look at my current point total (nothing significant, just something fun)

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-05-21
Posts : 887

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:40 am

InfyNyx wrote:

Btw look at my current point total (nothing significant, just something fun)

Spoiler:
 

2220220. Nice number. And only a bit left to goal!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samhain1031



Join date : 2013-04-05
Posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:15 am

It's hard I really like her now I have her.

Think I will keep unless an offer is good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-06
Posts : 1057

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:30 am

InfyNyx wrote:
hmm if the unit cap for colo is still 100.. which team do you guys think is better?

5 units:
Vlad/Ombre, Gilberta, Edwin, Tanith, Tanith

or

4 units:
Vlad, Ombre, Gilberta, Edwin

assuming MLB and LV10 Bringer of Victory:

[Char]:[Damage]
Vlad:159985
Ombre:126796
Gilberta:77400
Edwin:66348
Tanith:60328

so just choose which one suits you the most Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-05-21
Posts : 887

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:37 am

Samhain1031 wrote:
It's hard I really like her now I have her.

Think I will keep unless an offer is good.

I doubt her value would go above approx 200 TE. In fact, it may even fall lower.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samhain1031



Join date : 2013-04-05
Posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:00 am

chaosme wrote:
Samhain1031 wrote:
It's hard I really like her now I have her.

Think I will keep unless an offer is good.

I doubt her value would go above approx 200 TE. In fact, it may even fall lower.

Yeah I agree, I might save up for Paris and just keep her as a reminder never to do this again Smile

Although I said that after Mata Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Today at 1:57 am

Back to top Go down
 
✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 24 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
 Similar topics
-
» ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
» frugal fridays
» The Frugal Reader
» Negative feedback
» ❀✿ **Under RENOVATION - Business As Usual** WTS Epicharis & Delfina | S> 6* 5* 4* | Goddesses | Provide Ambro service ❀❀Hyuna Frugal Shop❀❀ WELCOME ✿❀

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: General Chat-
Jump to: