HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Crimson09
☆☆


Join date : 2013-05-18
Posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:58 pm

Of all the 7*'s, I prefer Spada (aka my future dreamcard). There are not many cool looking male high rank units in this game. It will be nice to see some more added with the addition of 7* units.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-04-10
Posts : 1152

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:06 pm

kogasu00 wrote:
I feel like dying, sleepless night makes me a true zombie. Anyway guys, I got two free ally slots. Add me.

How much points do you have?


My phone just died, yay!

_________________


Call me a whimp or whiner, but I miss the old days in Fantasica...

Avatar by TheRain07!


Kik/Line: LuziMiazawa
Fantasica: LuziMiazawa - 69969112

There's a chatbox on the forums. It's well hidden. If you scroll down on the start page, you'll see it.
Any scammer IDs for me? Pass them over to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kogasu00
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-05-25
Posts : 301

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:35 pm

I have 1800000+, I really need a sleep but until I notice that I have to push now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-04-10
Posts : 1152

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:36 pm

kogasu00 wrote:
I have 1800000+, I really need a sleep but until I notice that I have to push now.


Gl! D: With a lot of time on your hands you can do that...! But don't over-do yourself!

_________________


Call me a whimp or whiner, but I miss the old days in Fantasica...

Avatar by TheRain07!


Kik/Line: LuziMiazawa
Fantasica: LuziMiazawa - 69969112

There's a chatbox on the forums. It's well hidden. If you scroll down on the start page, you'll see it.
Any scammer IDs for me? Pass them over to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kogasu00
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-05-25
Posts : 301

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:38 pm

LuziMiazawa wrote:
kogasu00 wrote:
I have 1800000+, I really need a sleep but until I notice that I have to push now.


Gl! D: With a lot of time on your hands you can do that...! But don't over-do yourself!

I hope I can make it in time and Good Luck to you too. Don't push too hard and love that avatar Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
leosiu
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-08
Posts : 1406

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:46 pm

LuziMiazawa wrote:
leosiu wrote:
I wish there will be like 3.5mil DL during Lilith event, 4mil DL during Neolith event and 4.5mil DL during Merrow event....so 100 copies for all of them XD

Haha, that would be great! XDD Better for us!

Edit: you know what I'm actually afraid of? There are going to be 7★ in Step Up Packs and Newbies get the option to do Step Up Packs all the time... :/ If 7★s would be included?

7 Step is not fun at all....I don't think there will be a lot of people open new account for step up. Everyone knows Fanta team/SS is "so generous" on the 6*s (and 7*s). My ranker allies will never pull cards unless for the sake of event items. Also, some of them complaining that the 5* and 6*s they get can never be sold....not to mention those 2* 3* crap. On the other hand, they have money to spend on other games and they are not playing Fanta during a series of lame events....(mina's trial, BA2, awakening and panel and then....mina....)

Fanta team really has to review their strategy. It is not only about the bad pulling rate of 5* and 6*s. As time goes by, the good cards are more common (esp. the pullables, they are always my favorite <3) and easy to obtain. Indeed, the Jap ver has a better balance in terms of free tradable TE and pot supply but their events are very mean to free players (mata and ombre are unobtainable by free players).

I can't tell how good/bad it is for Jap ver. but I believe it is a little better coz pullables are so OP in Fanta (compare to LE.....Moni, Nana, Manf, Aks, Nina and Charles for 6* and Idea for 7*. They are WAY cheaper than any LE 6*s other than Mata XD. Well, Aragon and Fen are crazy and I want some of them XD).

Anyways~

I want 7*s!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
leosiu
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-08
Posts : 1406

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:54 pm

Crimson09 wrote:
Of all the 7*'s, I prefer Spada (aka my future dreamcard). There are not many cool looking male high rank units in this game. It will be nice to see some more added with the addition of 7* units.

Spoiler:
 

Spada is very OP imo, DC20 is crazy!!! Aragon+Spada+Aksa+Charles x2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kogasu00
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-05-25
Posts : 301

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:55 pm

leosiu wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:
leosiu wrote:
I wish there will be like 3.5mil DL during Lilith event, 4mil DL during Neolith event and 4.5mil DL during Merrow event....so 100 copies for all of them XD

Haha, that would be great! XDD Better for us!

Edit: you know what I'm actually afraid of? There are going to be 7★ in Step Up Packs and Newbies get the option to do Step Up Packs all the time... :/ If 7★s would be included?

7 Step is not fun at all....I don't think there will be a lot of people open new account for step up. Everyone knows Fanta team/SS is "so generous" on the 6*s (and 7*s). My ranker allies will never pull cards unless for the sake of event items. Also, some of them complaining that the 5* and 6*s they get can never be sold....not to mention those 2* 3* crap. On the other hand, they have money to spend on other games and they are not playing Fanta during a series of lame events....(mina's trial, BA2, awakening and panel and then....mina....)

Fanta team really has to review their strategy. It is not only about the bad pulling rate of 5* and 6*s. As time goes by, the good cards are more common (esp. the pullables, they are always my favorite <3) and easy to obtain. Indeed, the Jap ver has a better balance in terms of free tradable TE and pot supply but their events are very mean to free players (mata and ombre are unobtainable by free players).

I can't tell how good/bad it is for Jap ver. but I believe it is a little better coz pullables are so OP in Fanta (compare to LE.....Moni, Nana, Manf, Aks, Nina and Charles for 6* and Idea for 7*. They are WAY cheaper than any LE 6*s other than Mata XD. Well, Aragon and Fen are crazy and I want some of them XD).

Anyways~

I want 7*s!!!!

I understand how you feel, I can really see that JP ver is sure a killer for free-players. I wonder why? Maybe Japanese free-players are insane if they can handle it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
leosiu
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-08
Posts : 1406

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:02 pm

kogasu00 wrote:
Spoiler:
 

I understand how you feel, I can really see that JP ver is sure a killer for free-players. I wonder why? Maybe Japanese free-players are insane if they can handle it.

In fact, I don't mind to have such a bad in game economy. It is not that difficult to get TE as a trader (+grinder XD). But the problem is most people have enough bad economy in real life and no one wants another one when they're playing a game. Fanta team has a very bad understanding of people. Maybe Japan's economy has been in bad sharp for too long and they do not know we just have that in recent 5-6 years :/


Edit: I think Japanese free players adapted that or most of them are casual spender instead of hardcore free player.

On the other hand, I don't think LE6* are necessary. Indeed, fanta is very good for free players imo, esp. int. ver.


Last edited by leosiu on Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-12-20
Posts : 564

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:05 pm

Frugal brothers and sisters, I'll be holding an auction today at 18:30 PST (Fanta time). Many good units for colo, 4*, 5* and cute stuff also n_n.

See you later on my ingame wall :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kogasu00
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-05-25
Posts : 301

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:24 pm

leosiu wrote:
kogasu00 wrote:
Spoiler:
 

In fact, I don't mind to have such a bad in game economy. It is not that difficult to get TE as a trader (+grinder XD). But the problem is most people have enough bad economy in real life and no one wants another one when they're playing a game. Fanta team has a very bad understanding of people. Maybe Japan's economy has been in bad sharp for too long and they do not know we just have that in recent 5-6 years :/


Edit: I think Japanese free players adapted that or most of them are casual spender instead of hardcore free player.

On the other hand, I don't think LE6* are necessary. Indeed, fanta is very good for free players imo, esp. int. ver.
I do agree on the adaptation and economy and what is the LE6*?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
leosiu
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-08
Posts : 1406

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:26 pm

kogasu00 wrote:
leosiu wrote:
kogasu00 wrote:
Spoiler:
 

In fact, I don't mind to have such a bad in game economy. It is not that difficult to get TE as a trader (+grinder XD). But the problem is most people have enough bad economy in real life and no one wants another one when they're playing a game. Fanta team has a very bad understanding of people. Maybe Japan's economy has been in bad sharp for too long and they do not know we just have that in recent 5-6 years :/


Edit: I think Japanese free players adapted that or most of them are casual spender instead of hardcore free player.

On the other hand, I don't think LE6* are necessary. Indeed, fanta is very good for free players imo, esp. int. ver.
I do agree on the adaptation and economy and what is the LE6*?
The best prize we can get. Most of them, you can replace them by a pullable cards, stats per se.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
supremeJD
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-05-17
Posts : 352

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:34 pm

Got my Ombre Very Happy

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-04-10
Posts : 1152

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:04 pm

supremeJD wrote:
Got my Ombre Very Happy

Spoiler:
 

Again, congrats!

_________________


Call me a whimp or whiner, but I miss the old days in Fantasica...

Avatar by TheRain07!


Kik/Line: LuziMiazawa
Fantasica: LuziMiazawa - 69969112

There's a chatbox on the forums. It's well hidden. If you scroll down on the start page, you'll see it.
Any scammer IDs for me? Pass them over to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kevorulez
☆☆


Join date : 2013-04-18
Posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:38 pm

supremeJD wrote:
Got my Ombre Very Happy

Spoiler:
 

Congrats! Around another 12 hrs for me! Can't wait to get her and lvl her up!


Last edited by kevorulez on Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-12-20
Posts : 564

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:10 pm

Congrats immortal people!



Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-06
Posts : 1057

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:14 pm

perviwo auct now Very Happy

and congrats for the new ombre JD cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-05-21
Posts : 887

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:38 pm

LuziMiazawa wrote:
leosiu wrote:
I wish there will be like 3.5mil DL during Lilith event, 4mil DL during Neolith event and 4.5mil DL during Merrow event....so 100 copies for all of them XD

Haha, that would be great! XDD Better for us!

Edit: you know what I'm actually afraid of? There are going to be 7★ in Step Up Packs and Newbies get the option to do Step Up Packs all the time... :/ If 7★s would be included?

I believe that the 7★ obtainable from Step Up Packs would be a time limited variety, but who knows? In any case, stats and usefulness wise, Idea is probably one of the best 7★ units and she is obtainable from Step Up Packs.

Getting excited to know what comes up next after Mina's Trials. And congratulations to all who have since obtained Ombre!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-06
Posts : 1057

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:57 pm

chaosme wrote:

I believe that the 7★ obtainable from Step Up Packs would be a time limited variety, but who knows? In any case, stats and usefulness wise, Idea is probably one of the best 7★ units and she is obtainable from Step Up Packs.

Getting excited to know what comes up next after Mina's Trials. And congratulations to all who have since obtained Ombre!

Idea resembles moni in some aspects..

Very high total stats and pullable... :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-05-21
Posts : 887

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:14 pm

Esofonic wrote:
chaosme wrote:

I believe that the 7★ obtainable from Step Up Packs would be a time limited variety, but who knows? In any case, stats and usefulness wise, Idea is probably one of the best 7★ units and she is obtainable from Step Up Packs.

Getting excited to know what comes up next after Mina's Trials. And congratulations to all who have since obtained Ombre!

Idea resembles moni in some aspects..

Very high total stats and pullable... :3

That's true. She's also currently the unit with the highest total stats and most likely highest damage output in colo/BA.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InfyNyx



Join date : 2013-03-21
Posts : 125

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:25 pm

supremeJD wrote:
Got my Ombre Very Happy

Spoiler:
 

haha congrats JD, u just missed the exact mark by that little 58 points xD

I've only got 140k more to go.. what bout you guys? >A<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kogasu00
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-05-25
Posts : 301

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:43 pm

Congratz JD!!! Anyway I should have 400k points left, after calculation I think I can make it in time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kevorulez
☆☆


Join date : 2013-04-18
Posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:59 pm

InfyNyx wrote:
supremeJD wrote:
Got my Ombre Very Happy

Spoiler:
 

haha congrats JD, u just missed the exact mark by that little 58 points xD

I've only got 140k more to go.. what bout you guys? >A<

Currently 2.21M, 88.9k to go! Apx 7.5hrs until my Ombre >)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-04-10
Posts : 1152

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:11 pm

kevorulez wrote:
InfyNyx wrote:
supremeJD wrote:
Got my Ombre Very Happy

Spoiler:
 

haha congrats JD, u just missed the exact mark by that little 58 points xD

I've only got 140k more to go.. what bout you guys? >A<

Currently 2.21M, 88.9k to go! Apx 7.5hrs until my Ombre >)

That's awesome! I'm at 2036k!

_________________


Call me a whimp or whiner, but I miss the old days in Fantasica...

Avatar by TheRain07!


Kik/Line: LuziMiazawa
Fantasica: LuziMiazawa - 69969112

There's a chatbox on the forums. It's well hidden. If you scroll down on the start page, you'll see it.
Any scammer IDs for me? Pass them over to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kevorulez
☆☆


Join date : 2013-04-18
Posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:13 pm

LuziMiazawa wrote:
Spoiler:
 

That's awesome! I'm at 2036k!

Go Luzi go! 30hrs left, you can do it! 226 runs left!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Today at 11:20 am

Back to top Go down
 
✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
 Similar topics
-
» ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
» frugal fridays
» The Frugal Reader
» Negative feedback
» ❀✿ **Under RENOVATION - Business As Usual** WTS Epicharis & Delfina | S> 6* 5* 4* | Goddesses | Provide Ambro service ❀❀Hyuna Frugal Shop❀❀ WELCOME ✿❀

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: General Chat-
Jump to: