HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 ★★★★★ aquSHOP ★★★★★

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
aquCHAOS
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-10-03
Posts : 504

PostSubject: Re: ★★★★★ aquSHOP ★★★★★   Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:23 pm

xionnguyen wrote:
aquCHAOS wrote:
xionnguyen wrote:
aquCHAOS wrote:
xionnguyen wrote:
I sell you the 3* from the event.

You mean Jessica? Im selling her for fresh recruit coming after the event Smile

oh i see, well i don't want her since I got the windknight from event

They are kind of limited edition as long as the time passing by cheers

eh i can make more with laura as a monster

Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xionnguyen
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-28
Posts : 205

PostSubject: Re: ★★★★★ aquSHOP ★★★★★   Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:28 pm

aquCHAOS wrote:
xionnguyen wrote:
aquCHAOS wrote:
xionnguyen wrote:
aquCHAOS wrote:
xionnguyen wrote:
I sell you the 3* from the event.

You mean Jessica? Im selling her for fresh recruit coming after the event Smile

oh i see, well i don't want her since I got the windknight from event

They are kind of limited edition as long as the time passing by cheers

eh i can make more with laura as a monster

Question Question Question

meaning once there is only 1% laura left i can sell it for lots of te
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aquCHAOS
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-10-03
Posts : 504

PostSubject: Re: ★★★★★ aquSHOP ★★★★★   Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:30 pm

xionnguyen wrote:
aquCHAOS wrote:
xionnguyen wrote:
aquCHAOS wrote:
xionnguyen wrote:
aquCHAOS wrote:
xionnguyen wrote:
I sell you the 3* from the event.

You mean Jessica? Im selling her for fresh recruit coming after the event Smile

oh i see, well i don't want her since I got the windknight from event

They are kind of limited edition as long as the time passing by cheers

eh i can make more with laura as a monster

Question Question Question

meaning once there is only 1% laura left i can sell it for lots of te

laura is worth quite a lot already ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xionnguyen
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-28
Posts : 205

PostSubject: Re: ★★★★★ aquSHOP ★★★★★   Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:39 pm

aquCHAOS wrote:
xionnguyen wrote:
aquCHAOS wrote:
xionnguyen wrote:
aquCHAOS wrote:
xionnguyen wrote:
aquCHAOS wrote:
xionnguyen wrote:
I sell you the 3* from the event.

You mean Jessica? Im selling her for fresh recruit coming after the event Smile

oh i see, well i don't want her since I got the windknight from event

They are kind of limited edition as long as the time passing by cheers

eh i can make more with laura as a monster

Question Question Question

meaning once there is only 1% laura left i can sell it for lots of te

laura is worth quite a lot already ~


unit is 330, but since there is only couple of laura mon imagine how much it would cost

example

Blk dragon unit worth more than 10k+ te
blk dragon mon worth more than 20k+ te
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aquCHAOS
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-10-03
Posts : 504

PostSubject: Re: ★★★★★ aquSHOP ★★★★★   Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:42 pm

xionnguyen wrote:
aquCHAOS wrote:
xionnguyen wrote:
aquCHAOS wrote:
xionnguyen wrote:
aquCHAOS wrote:
xionnguyen wrote:
aquCHAOS wrote:
xionnguyen wrote:
I sell you the 3* from the event.

You mean Jessica? Im selling her for fresh recruit coming after the event Smile

oh i see, well i don't want her since I got the windknight from event

They are kind of limited edition as long as the time passing by cheers

eh i can make more with laura as a monster

Question Question Question

meaning once there is only 1% laura left i can sell it for lots of te

laura is worth quite a lot already ~


unit is 330, but since there is only couple of laura mon imagine how much it would cost

example

Blk dragon unit worth more than 10k+ te
blk dragon mon worth more than 20k+ te

I agree with you, but, blk dragon is good at defense, laura is not that special Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xionnguyen
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-28
Posts : 205

PostSubject: Re: ★★★★★ aquSHOP ★★★★★   Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:43 pm

aquCHAOS wrote:
xionnguyen wrote:
aquCHAOS wrote:
xionnguyen wrote:
aquCHAOS wrote:
xionnguyen wrote:
aquCHAOS wrote:
xionnguyen wrote:
aquCHAOS wrote:
xionnguyen wrote:
I sell you the 3* from the event.

You mean Jessica? Im selling her for fresh recruit coming after the event Smile

oh i see, well i don't want her since I got the windknight from event

They are kind of limited edition as long as the time passing by cheers

eh i can make more with laura as a monster

Question Question Question

meaning once there is only 1% laura left i can sell it for lots of te

laura is worth quite a lot already ~


unit is 330, but since there is only couple of laura mon imagine how much it would cost

example

Blk dragon unit worth more than 10k+ te
blk dragon mon worth more than 20k+ te

I agree with you, but, blk dragon is good at defense, laura is not that special Neutral

its not what ppl consider its what the market consider.....

Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aquCHAOS
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-10-03
Posts : 504

PostSubject: Re: ★★★★★ aquSHOP ★★★★★   Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:24 pm

albino UPDATED albino
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aquCHAOS
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-10-03
Posts : 504

PostSubject: Re: ★★★★★ aquSHOP ★★★★★   Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:29 am

albino UPDATED albino
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aquCHAOS
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-10-03
Posts : 504

PostSubject: Re: ★★★★★ aquSHOP ★★★★★   Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:18 pm

albino UPDATE PRINCESSES albino
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nessainlalaland



Join date : 2012-09-15
Posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: ★★★★★ aquSHOP ★★★★★   Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:23 pm

can i album trade you? I need piper albert and elvira
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aquCHAOS
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-10-03
Posts : 504

PostSubject: Re: ★★★★★ aquSHOP ★★★★★   Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:38 pm

Nessainlalaland wrote:
can i album trade you? I need piper albert and elvira

depends on what card you want to album trade with me Smile As i said, i only trade cards that i do not have ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nessainlalaland



Join date : 2012-09-15
Posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: ★★★★★ aquSHOP ★★★★★   Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:51 pm

aquCHAOS wrote:
Nessainlalaland wrote:
can i album trade you? I need piper albert and elvira

depends on what card you want to album trade with me Smile As i said, i only trade cards that i do not have ~

I have julian, jessica and Johann. I will also throw in some bears. Whatever we trade we can trade back afterwards. I just need to album.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aquCHAOS
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-10-03
Posts : 504

PostSubject: Re: ★★★★★ aquSHOP ★★★★★   Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:00 pm

Nessainlalaland wrote:
aquCHAOS wrote:
Nessainlalaland wrote:
can i album trade you? I need piper albert and elvira

depends on what card you want to album trade with me Smile As i said, i only trade cards that i do not have ~

I have julian, jessica and Johann. I will also throw in some bears. Whatever we trade we can trade back afterwards. I just need to album.

sorry i already have them:( ill pass, hope you can understand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pinion



Join date : 2012-10-15
Posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: ★★★★★ aquSHOP ★★★★★   Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:25 pm

Just had to come in and say I love the layout of this thread. Very creative and perfectly layed out. Kudos!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aquCHAOS
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-10-03
Posts : 504

PostSubject: Re: ★★★★★ aquSHOP ★★★★★   Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:29 pm

Pinion wrote:
Just had to come in and say I love the layout of this thread. Very creative and perfectly layed out. Kudos!

Thanks ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aquCHAOS
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-10-03
Posts : 504

PostSubject: Re: ★★★★★ aquSHOP ★★★★★   Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:46 pm

albino BUMP albino
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aquCHAOS
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-10-03
Posts : 504

PostSubject: Re: ★★★★★ aquSHOP ★★★★★   Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:49 am

BUMP ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aquCHAOS
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-10-03
Posts : 504

PostSubject: Re: ★★★★★ aquSHOP ★★★★★   Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:40 pm

BUMP ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-09-13
Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: ★★★★★ aquSHOP ★★★★★   Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:31 pm

Still looking for 5* Princess Unit? Have a level 1 Yuki. PM me if interested.

_________________
Before you get started, please read the Forum Policies & Information | 6* List: Fenrir. 5* For Sale: None ATM

Back to top Go down
View user profile
aquCHAOS
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-10-03
Posts : 504

PostSubject: Re: ★★★★★ aquSHOP ★★★★★   Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:57 am

UPDATE ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aquCHAOS
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-10-03
Posts : 504

PostSubject: Re: ★★★★★ aquSHOP ★★★★★   Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:30 am

UPDATED Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
superficial
☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-20
Posts : 360

PostSubject: Re: ★★★★★ aquSHOP ★★★★★   Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:32 am

Do you have yuki?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aquCHAOS
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-10-03
Posts : 504

PostSubject: Re: ★★★★★ aquSHOP ★★★★★   Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:33 am

superficial wrote:
Do you have yuki?

Yes I do
Back to top Go down
View user profile
superficial
☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-20
Posts : 360

PostSubject: Re: ★★★★★ aquSHOP ★★★★★   Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:33 am

Can I trade my kyo for it? I notice you don't have kyo in your album yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aquCHAOS
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-10-03
Posts : 504

PostSubject: Re: ★★★★★ aquSHOP ★★★★★   Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:36 am

superficial wrote:
Can I trade my kyo for it? I notice you don't have kyo in your album yet.

Im current using Yuki in the event, tell me your kyo's level, then I may consider about trade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ★★★★★ aquSHOP ★★★★★   Today at 9:27 pm

Back to top Go down
 
★★★★★ aquSHOP ★★★★★
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Trading Center-
Jump to: