HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Hyou's Shop

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Hyouzanryu
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Hyou's Shop   Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:09 am

Hit me up in-game if you're interested at 62872193 Smile

Monsters
23 Stray Cat M 5 TE

5* (2 for 1 TE)
20 Fritz 
20 Fiato
65 Archalque
22 Mentira
20 Ruse
Fallu

4* (5 for 1 TE)
Alex
61 Nanael
60 The Count
Ludex
40 Selphy
20 Odoacar
Snowshoe
Amarelo (U)
Nada
Crhis
Tesis
Dirk
Gleb
Graine
Robert
Lamina
Satellite
Cynthia
Espirit
Estlin
Torre
Spisa
Quimica
Sauron
Partenope
Ronja
Marron
Frank 
Anton
Roy
Viole 
Silva
Leonor
Frank
Arena
Leana
Phyllis
Vicente
Wisp
Scarlet
Farrah
Flamme
Orlando 
Jiang Wei

Last edited by Hyouzanryu on Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:48 am; edited 255 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyouzanryu
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Hyou's Shop   Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:11 am

~~NEVER FOR SALE/TRADE~~
Patrick:

The first time I saw Patrick flash across the title screen, I instantly knew that I wanted him. I'm a big superhero nerd, and with him looking like an awesome Japanese superhero...well, let's just say that I HAD TO HAVE HIM. Of course, you could probably imagine my devastation when I found out that he was a rank reward. I had just started this game about a week before BA1, so being a bumbling noob at the time, there was no way in hell that I was going to rank for him. So alas, the event was done, and all I could do was feel jealous of the 190 players who got him.

I guess it's a blessing in disguise that the majority of this game's community prefer chicks with outrageous boobles rather than the guys, because Pat's initial price of 70-80 TE was slowly but steadily declining.  So for the next three months, I hustled. I maxed some 4 Like a Star @ heaven  cards, and managed to trade 'em for Claude, who I sold off later on. Eventually got an Edwin through an intense negotiation, but couldn't sell him off later at a reasonable price. Then on 06/20/13, I found a guy in the trading center who was selling Patrick for 50 TE. Of course I didn't have 50 TE, but I decided to go for it, and posted on his shop thread with an offer of my Edwin + the TE I had from selling Claude.

And then all my hard work paid off.  Patrick was mine. FINALLY.

Since then, my allies have come to associate my account with Patrick. They know how much I cherish him adore him am obsessed with him. It's funny too, every time I put him back as my lead, I always get one or two "Pat's back!" It's very nice to hear. Smile

I've told my allies, and now I'm telling you all, that I will never sell or trade my Patrick, even "if I was offered a 7 Like a Star @ heaven  unit." There's one less Patrick in the market permanently, because mine is forever a keeper, even if when I decide to quit Fantasica.
Arrebol:

Deploying him in quests is absolutely fun. He's got the multi-hit, armalite attack, and his sound effect sounds exactly like a gatling gun. I like to set him as lead so that my allies can enjoy deploying him too (although with that I get the random lowball offers and album requests from strangers). His card art is unbelievably gorgeous, and though he has no skill, I consider him to be a 5.5 Like a Star @ heaven  card due to his extremely high stats. And most of all, he looks a crazed Santa Claus that got completely hopped up on steroids, and decided to go Rambo+Punisher on everyone's ass.

I only first heard of Arrebol when the Fantasitrade website started to become serious business (and really screwed up the market, but that's another story).  In the "Browse Units" link, the units are listed in alphabetical order, and that's when I came across Arrebol for the first time. I remember thinking "Who the hell is THAT?!?!? He looks so COOL." Quick wiki search of him, and I found out he was a rank reward from an event back in November (The Fires of Apocalypse 2). Naturally I got on the trade center here and tried searching for him, but nothing came up. Figures right?

About one or two days later, I remember it being a Friday, I sent message to all my allies that I was looking for Arrebol. One of my allies got a hit within the same day, and I eventually connected to the seller. The player, slyphwhisper, was very nice in dealing with, and I even managed to bargain down his/her selling price. Two hours later, after coming back from happy hour/dinner, he was officially mine. Smile 

I didn't realize until later on how lucky I was to actually get Arrebol so quickly. I knew he was rare since he was released ages ago, but after looking into the details of that event, I found out that there was only 90 of him released. I've seen a few people on this forum who are still looking for him after many months, and I've come to appreciate how lucky I was to have the stars align for me that day (especially since I pretty much have zero card pull luck). Have to give another shoutout to my ally, landbertlam, for all his help in outreaching.
Annette:

To be honest, I was kinda meh about Annette at first glance. After winning her however, she grew on me very quickly. Not only does having knockback and triple attack for only 20 DC make her super useful, but she's got those gorgeous different-colored eyes. She also looks good next to Patrick and Rem, but that's more of a personal preference haha. But the reason why my Annette will never be up for grabs is because of all the work my guild put in during the Fantasica Chronicles event to get her.

Our guild definitely started on a rough note for the event. The night before the event began, a very strong guildmate had bailed last minute due to personal issues, and we were scrambling to make up for the loss. Then in the first three days of the event or so, a lot of us had a hard time actively participating because the set battle schedule was difficult to coordinate with. Pretty much bad timing with things going on in our real lives at the time. We fell behind a bit quickly, and it was to a point where another strong member was considering leaving. Morale was definitely low, especially as we saw our chances at Archy and Demetria go out the door. I think we all weren't expecting to get Annette either.

But we got our shiet together, and although we got Phyllis relatively late, we still decided to push on. It was still a torturous climb, especially at battle#23 (battle 4 of day 6), where in the last 10 minutes we lost a 2 million lead and suffered a devastating loss that once again crushed our morale. Our chances were grim at that point: we had to win 3 of the 4 battles on the final day. But luck was on our side on the final day, as we were able to win the next 3 consecutive battles, and snagged Annette for the clutch. Thank the heavens we didn't need the final battle, as we got paired with a spender guild.

So that's why my Annette will never be for sale. Our guild pushed for her even when our chances were grim and when we were at the mercy of the awful matchmaking generator. It was definitely a rollercoaster of an event, but we stuck together as a guild, and eventually persevered through the trials and hardships.

And to my awesome guildmates of Sagrado, we did it!
CeroStrife 69793884
Menikku 67405995
asabic48059 75607437
jatsold3 61691827
cameronrk09 80875658
moor481 (R) 69647715
mollyta (R) 93298035

I also have to give a shoutout to our rooks (R), because they were super active throughout the entire event, and truly deserve to have gotten Annette as well. What a great first 5 Like a Star @ heaven  unit to get! Razz 

~~LIST OF FULFILLMENT~~
Forever adorned in my deepest gratitude:

~~SOLD/TRADED~~
For what is a shop without its patrons?:

Last edited by Hyouzanryu on Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:36 pm; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyouzanryu
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Hyou's Shop   Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:36 am

Former shop:

Last edited by Hyouzanryu on Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:34 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyouzanryu
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Hyou's Shop   Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:01 am

Bumps
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyouzanryu
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Hyou's Shop   Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:17 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyouzanryu
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Hyou's Shop   Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:10 am

BUMP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyouzanryu
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Hyou's Shop   Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:06 pm

BUMP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Benneb66
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Hyou's Shop   Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:07 pm

I'll sell you Fiona for 7TE if you want.

EDIT: Whoops. Didn't read the top.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyouzanryu
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Hyou's Shop   Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:54 pm

Benneb66 wrote:
I'll sell you Fiona for 7TE if you want.

EDIT: Whoops. Didn't read the top.

Haha no prob. Thanks though! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyouzanryu
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Hyou's Shop   Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:39 pm

Updated: Selling fresh and leveled 4*'s through an auction! Please read OP for details. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyouzanryu
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Hyou's Shop   Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:49 pm

Whee don't by shy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyouzanryu
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Hyou's Shop   Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:38 pm

Bing!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyouzanryu
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Hyou's Shop   Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:08 pm

Bumps mah gee!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyouzanryu
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Hyou's Shop   Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:31 pm

Bumps
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyouzanryu
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Hyou's Shop   Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:41 pm

Update: Offer to buy Edwin, any level.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyouzanryu
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Hyou's Shop   Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:40 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyouzanryu
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Hyou's Shop   Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:09 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyouzanryu
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Hyou's Shop   Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:04 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyouzanryu
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Hyou's Shop   Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:13 pm

Bump! Shop has finished construction, and is up and running Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyouzanryu
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Hyou's Shop   Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:18 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyouzanryu
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Hyou's Shop   Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:19 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyouzanryu
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Hyou's Shop   Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:08 am

Bump

Included Ice Water special with purchase of 4 Like a Star @ heaven  for remainder of Shadowflame Citadel event
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyouzanryu
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Hyou's Shop   Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:15 pm

Le bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyouzanryu
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Hyou's Shop   Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:49 pm

Bump