HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Stuck at quest 20-1 for 3 DAYS ALREADY

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
neozh3

PostSubject: Stuck at quest 20-1 for 3 DAYS ALREADY   Thu May 30, 2013 8:49 am

I need help on this stage.. the mummies come from both sides and they run so fast. Most of my allies' abilities are knockback and it dosent help at all! I already completed the rest of the quest from stage 20 except for the first one! Can someone help me out?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Stuck at quest 20-1 for 3 DAYS ALREADY   Thu May 30, 2013 8:56 am

Place all melee units. Mummies take the most damage from melee units and take reduced damage from missile/magic units.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
neozh3

PostSubject: Re: Stuck at quest 20-1 for 3 DAYS ALREADY   Thu May 30, 2013 9:06 am

The issue is all my allies are ranged and i also only have 1 melee unit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sycovenom

PostSubject: Re: Stuck at quest 20-1 for 3 DAYS ALREADY   Fri May 31, 2013 10:57 pm

I know your pain I was stuck there for awhile with all ranged. I ended up grinding my 5 star, and a few 4 stars to almost their max level on 2-7 to get past it. Also got lucky cause 2 of my allies that had 6* monsters at 120 were on at the same time.

Suggestion would be to dump a few inactive allies if you don't have room then try, and recruit some people that have 6* melee units like sofia or Reinhard as your team mate.
20-1 IMO is the hardest after it I found them easy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yeungnicholas

PostSubject: Re: Stuck at quest 20-1 for 3 DAYS ALREADY   Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:16 pm

i was stuck there for a few days and there really was no alternative than to use all melee units and melee allies
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wulf

PostSubject: Re: Stuck at quest 20-1 for 3 DAYS ALREADY   Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:29 pm

have you tried asking your allies if they have melee to make leader?

I don't think you should need rely on 6* melee allies, as I know I didn't have any and I didn't get stuck. I did have a few 5* of my own, but only 1 melee.

I know I'm using magic/range lead to grind 37-6 for the event and using likewise allies.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck at quest 20-1 for 3 DAYS ALREADY   Today at 1:02 pm

Back to top Go down

Stuck at quest 20-1 for 3 DAYS ALREADY
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1