HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

BOBTHEJAXCAT'S QUITTING SALE! FINAL PRICE REDUCTION! FINAL AUCTION SOON! QUIT DATE SEPT. 30TH.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bobthejaxcat
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: BOBTHEJAXCAT'S QUITTING SALE! FINAL PRICE REDUCTION! FINAL AUCTION SOON! QUIT DATE SEPT. 30TH.   Wed May 29, 2013 6:26 pm

Name: Bobthejaxcat
KIK: Bobthejaxcat
ID: 78050018

CARDS LEFT IN INBOX: 1000+ 950 800 750 650 500 400 350 250

*List outdated, some cards may be gone, will update tonight and post auction times*

6****** UNITS

140/140 Eriohnet - 43 TE
140/140 Karin - 48 TE

82/120 Mina - 6 TE (Good as feeder or for 9000 Leana Points)

5***** UNITS

100 Pomme - 12
100 Iris - 8

32 Nail - 13
27 Edwin - 8 TE
120/120 Tugba - 6
119/120 Julia -  5
100 Soldado -  5
100 Camille -  4
57 Excella - 4

MONSTERS:
56 Cyclops - 4 TE
43 Pale(m) - 4 TE
32 Pale(m) - 4 TE
40 Manticore - 4 TE
34 Manticore - 4 TE
1 Manticore - 3 TE
1 Hydra - 3 TE
10 Nue - 3 TE

Rarer/Popular/Adorable fresh 4*s - 1 TE each, 3 for 2 TE.
100 Jolt - 3 TE

Lydie
Snowshoe
Liaris
Minotaur
Topacio
Novelis
Litteratura
Macaria

RANDOM LE 4* SET - 2 TE

RANDOM COMMON 4* SET - 1 TE

GODDESSES:
Tartu - 2:1 TE - 25 Left
Danu - 2:1 TE - 15 Left
Anu - 3:2 TE - 10 Left

Last edited by bobthejaxcat on Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:23 am; edited 255 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bobthejaxcat
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: BOBTHEJAXCAT'S QUITTING SALE! FINAL PRICE REDUCTION! FINAL AUCTION SOON! QUIT DATE SEPT. 30TH.   Wed May 29, 2013 9:06 pm

Reasoning and Mini biography! (Aka sappy and TLDR for most)

I've been playing for several months now and I need to give fantasica a break. I've enjoyed playing the game itself but the joy of the game quickly turned from how well i could do in events and how strong I could make my team to how much I could make in the game as a free player (Okay I admit I spent $30 to try and get 7*s Wink).

As much as I enjoy trading and talking to people I need to move on and get back to finding a job and hanging out with my friends/girlfriend more without having to worry about who I'm upsetting in a phone game by not getting back to them.  I'm also working on creating a company and starting production on a large-scale sci-fi video game. More information at:  http://facebook.com/freshsquozegames and http://freshsquozegames.com/   Smile

Fantasica is a fun game and I hope I don't cause anyone else to quit or crash market prices too much from my quitting sales or anything like that. To those of you I've talked extensively or traded with I appreciate everything you've done for me and I hope you appreciate the deals I've made for you as well. I'm afraid I wont be holding anymore crazy complicated currency forum auctions anymore xD but I'm sure someone will take my place. From my perspective I tend to make 1-2 TE here and there and it really adds up over time. . . that's all you need to get ahead really. I feel I've been a fairly honest trader with most everyone I've traded with, and while some people dislike me I hope that I've made a positive impact on the community.

I appreciate everyone who has traded or participated in my auctions! There are a few people I would like to point out specifically and offer them a small token of gratitude as thanks for repeated participation.

List: More to Come! (lazy >.<)

reneebrenner  - 51790456 - Always a participant in auctions and there to bail me out of trouble. One of my best allies and a good friend. Thank you for everything!

Rayearth85 - 13152494 - Another great ally. Been there to shoot the shoot about trades and brag about good finds. Nice competitive and free (until recently) player!

Last edited by bobthejaxcat on Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:53 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: BOBTHEJAXCAT'S QUITTING SALE! FINAL PRICE REDUCTION! FINAL AUCTION SOON! QUIT DATE SEPT. 30TH.   Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:00 pm

i've split this thread so you can use it again.
i also sent you a Pm of what and why i did it.

if you have questions, please let me know

☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: BOBTHEJAXCAT'S QUITTING SALE! FINAL PRICE REDUCTION! FINAL AUCTION SOON! QUIT DATE SEPT. 30TH.   Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:02 am

as requested I've split the forum again.
as preparation for your auction.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: BOBTHEJAXCAT'S QUITTING SALE! FINAL PRICE REDUCTION! FINAL AUCTION SOON! QUIT DATE SEPT. 30TH.   Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:30 pm

as requested I've split the forum again.
as preparation for your auction.

& a free bump

☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: BOBTHEJAXCAT'S QUITTING SALE! FINAL PRICE REDUCTION! FINAL AUCTION SOON! QUIT DATE SEPT. 30TH.   Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:55 pm

fixed

PostSubject: Re: BOBTHEJAXCAT'S QUITTING SALE! FINAL PRICE REDUCTION! FINAL AUCTION SOON! QUIT DATE SEPT. 30TH.   Today at 6:44 am

Back to top Go down

BOBTHEJAXCAT'S QUITTING SALE! FINAL PRICE REDUCTION! FINAL AUCTION SOON! QUIT DATE SEPT. 30TH.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1